Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
but Ghost does drop stealth's cost from 25 to 10, that's a lot more crittage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Yeah I guess the main advantage is the ability to hit multiple targets that are fairly far away from each other?

I feel like they come out remarkably similar in the end. If you assume you take Skilled 2 on Assassinate and Executioner 2 on Ghost, they both get two stealthed 175% crit kills. It costs 10 energy for Ghost, but Ghost also has to physically walk that distance. Assassinate costs 35, but gets max dodge when they come out of stealth and the cost gets lowered down to 15 if they kill both times.

Assassinate could probably use a buff but I don't think it's bad, per se. Ghost is just excellent.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

I think the main difference is just that ghost is safer, you can't die unless you make a blatantly terrible play, you have functionally perfect knowledge of what you're up against with the tracking 7 vision, and even if you do make a mistake you just poof out of existence to heal/reposition. You sort of earn back the wasted point in eagle eye 1 by skipping ghost 3 and needing to walk at enemies is rarely a problem because you always wind up getting dash/hellrunner. Energy siphon 3 enables you to end most floors with excess energy while being invisible the entire time.
I think melee Ghost is the strongest build in the game at the moment while Assassinate is just fine? I don't see how anything ever kills you once you get to ghost other than your own hubris by attacking into pain miss chance, or the bug that occasionally seems to ignore the 2nd stealth attack occasionally.

Einwand fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Aug 25, 2021

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
So I got enough badges for Major and it unlocks Apocalypse difficulty. Nightmare + 1 with all enemies having 50% more health. That sounds absolutely miserable.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Which platinum medal did you get for that?

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Endless - reach floor 30 on UV

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!

bees x1000 posted:

So I got enough badges for Major and it unlocks Apocalypse difficulty. Nightmare + 1 with all enemies having 50% more health. That sounds absolutely miserable.

Holy poo poo, miserable is right. So many character builds simply break down when you can’t kill the enemy quickly, and for Nightmare it would be that much harder to gib corpses. How many setups would even stand a chance there?

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Magitek posted:

Holy poo poo, miserable is right. So many character builds simply break down when you can’t kill the enemy quickly, and for Nightmare it would be that much harder to gib corpses. How many setups would even stand a chance there?

busted rear end invisible melee of doom seems the likely candidate

that or blade master

getting off the ground though...

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Honestly wouldn't change much for a Survivor once it takes off, but yeah, getting there could be very painful.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I don't know if i'll ever be able to run Nightmare. The exalted respawns don't give XP or drops, and my brain breaks when killdudesing doesn't make numbers go up. That's why I've never liked Brogue or Cogmind's standard mode.

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

How do you build your melee Ghost? I'm not doing so well getting it started.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Angel of Marksmanship likes to tease me with a promising start, then crush my soul in Io

Totally unrelated, CRI Laboratories is never a good idea.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

dyzzy posted:

Angel of Marksmanship likes to tease me with a promising start, then crush my soul in Io

Totally unrelated, CRI Laboratories is never a good idea.

Black Site is way better if you want a guaranteed BFG, even if CRI Labs will probably keep you flush with plasma ammo because every motherfucker in there is flushing your face with plasma ammo

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
The funny part is, the BFG wouldn't even be usable in AoMR. I just got greedy because I had three keycards and a 9mm calibrated. Turns out being able to two-shot the bots does not help with staying alive

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Zarick posted:

How do you build your melee Ghost? I'm not doing so well getting it started.

I've been doing hellrunner 2, skilled 2, energy siphon 1, eagle eye, ghost, then the other 2 points in energy siphon, ghost 2 and from there it's usually executioner 3 to be able to reliably kill almost anything short of arch warlocks with a katana swing, and beefier demons without the stealth crits. The early hellrunner points help out early when you're probably weakest, then the double stealth crit can solve a lot of other problems early.

Einwand fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 26, 2021

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

cock hero flux posted:

1: get Toxicologist and Wizard
2:

I'm never going to be able to unremember the startled octopus comparison

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

* your action, you're at 114 health
* exalted ravager deals 51 damage to you
* your action, you're at 66 health
* exalted ravager deals 21 damage to you
* your action, you're at 45 health
* exalted ravager deals 52 damage to you
* health down to -7, you die
Died on floor 91 of UV endless to my own brain shutting off and mashing F into a deadly/accurate exalted ravager pack without bothering to use stealth. Guess I'll never find out now if endless can actually get to 3 digit floor count.
Assuming normal runs use the same loot table as endless, it seems like AV3 things cannot spawn outside of special areas.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

a balanced loadout

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Yesssssss finally

Deagle with efficient hard carried this run, with sharpshooter juice the thing was taking archmedusae and archwarlocks head on

Getting toxicologist early was crucial, got me out of a lot of otherwise game-ending ambushes. Startled octopous supremacy

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Where are the morgue files kept? I beat Angel of Doom on Hard and I contest what someone else had said that the only way to do it was Gun Kata -- Onslaught Marine worked pretty well in pretty much exactly the same way, except that I bet the early game is better because auto rifles are great early weapons.

I did get Hammerhead though and it definitely carried me hard.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Your last run is kept in a text file in the base game directory, not sure if there's a way to recover older ones though.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Hammerhead protip: when it says it pierces cover, it means it. Your to-hit may look bad but shoot the dude behind the wall anyways. They'll die.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

The unique BFG with the +50% plasma relic did a lot of damage.

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.

dyzzy posted:

Yesssssss finally

Deagle with efficient hard carried this run, with sharpshooter juice the thing was taking archmedusae and archwarlocks head on

Getting toxicologist early was crucial, got me out of a lot of otherwise game-ending ambushes. Startled octopous supremacy

Nice! Do you mind if I ask what traits you took? I can reliably get a Sharpshooter as far as IO, but after a certain point I just run into too many of enemies or something I can't kill quickly enough.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

What can you do to not get hit by the archmedusa laserbeam? Cover seems to do nothing against it.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
IIRC it always hits like a shotgun does, cover and anything that reduces chance to hit will reduce its damage.

Also counts as a fire attack, so it's a very good reason to have the res v. fire mod on your armor.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Jack Trades posted:

What can you do to not get hit by the archmedusa laserbeam? Cover seems to do nothing against it.

breaking line of sight has been the only reliable way i've found - gas grenade to face being the premier choice. they have damage reduction while charging it so it's almost never worth it slugging it out.

ThermosAquaticus
Nov 9, 2013
Won Angel of Overconfidence with a Wizard build. Very strong once it got going, only had trouble with Archwarlocks. Bots really are a free win against the boss. Don't think it would work on Angel of Hubris though, I don't think you could get to Wizard 3.

Suspect the infinite poison clouds will face some sort of nerf, it's a bit of a degenerate playstyle compared to how the game wants you to play it.

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
Yeah, toxic clouds even not infinite are really loving strong, as you're pretty much guaranteed 1 use per level. Most heavy weapons have a huge downside: melee enemies will gently caress you over, especially if you have bit of pain/bleed already. A toxic screen solves almost all of those problems. It's sick that for 2 skillpoints and no additional resources you can basically delete all biological enemies while being completely safe, breaking LoS, and even making demons lose your scent, as well as putting out burning. The only things that give you real trouble if you have energy are CRI bots and warlocks. Even toxic reavers pose no real threat, because you're also immune to their toxic!

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Samopsa posted:

Yeah, toxic clouds even not infinite are really loving strong, as you're pretty much guaranteed 1 use per level. Most heavy weapons have a huge downside: melee enemies will gently caress you over, especially if you have bit of pain/bleed already. A toxic screen solves almost all of those problems. It's sick that for 2 skillpoints and no additional resources you can basically delete all biological enemies while being completely safe, breaking LoS, and even making demons lose your scent, as well as putting out burning. The only things that give you real trouble if you have energy are CRI bots and warlocks. Even toxic reavers pose no real threat, because you're also immune to their toxic!

if you're lucky you can find a utility amp that also makes your smoke cloud EMP things, too

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Here's my Angel of Doom winner:

code:
Mark Taggart, level 18 Marine,
defeated the Harbinger against all odds.

He survived for 8961 turns.
The run time was 1h 17m 26s.
World seed was 7248.
He scored 6095 points.
He liked it HARD!
He was an Angel of Doom!

CALLISTO L5 - Lockdown
CALLISTO L5 -> Callisto Docking Bay
Callisto Docking Bay - Cleared! 
Callisto Docking Bay - found Hammerhead
EUROPA L2 -> Europa Ruins L1
Europa Ruins L3 - The Hunt
Europa Ruins L3 -> Frozen Temple
Frozen Temple - Cleared!
Io Nexus - Exalted Summons
IO L5 -> Infernal Lock
Infernal Lock - Cleared!
Laboratory - found Shadowhunter
Dante Inferno - Cleared!
Dante Inferno - found BFT 10K
Dante Station L3 - Exalted Summons

Awards
  Medal of Prejudice (+200)
   * Won with 100% kills
  CRI Star (bronze cluster) (+50)
   * 25+ kills without taking damage
  Conqueror Ribbon (+200)
   * Completed all encountered special levels
  Doomed Bronze Badge
   * Reach Io on Angel of Doom
  Doomed Silver Badge
   * Complete Angel of Doom (AoD)
  Doomed Gold Badge
   * Complete AoD on Hard

He killed 626 out of 626 enemies.

42 former grunts           8  military sentries
 4  former CRI grunts       12 CalSec bots
 14 former soldiers         11 security bots
 12 corrupted soldiers      4  military bots
 3  former CRI soldiers     1  guardian bot
 2  CRI soldiers            18 reavers
 6  former sergeants        27 cryoreavers
 3  corrupted sergeants     17 toxic reavers
 3  former CRI sergeants    26 archreavers
 1  CRI sergeant            3  kerberi
 13 former guards           4  cyberi
 6  corrupted guards        13 cryoberi
 2  CRI guards              2  toxiberi
 10 corrupted commandoes    19 medusae
 8  CRI commandoes          4  archmedusae
 2  corrupted heavies       17 ravagers
 2  former CRI heavies      20 armored ravagers
 17 security drones         2  siege ravagers
 2  military drones         8  plasma ravagers
 50 fiends                  35 CRI marines
 24 fire fiends             14 CRI bots
 27 ice fiends              8  guardians
 6  toxic fiends            6  sentinels
 18 CalSec sentries         4  warlocks
 9  security sentries       6  archwarlocks

Traits
  Ironman L1
  Hellrunner L3
  Reloader L3
  Sustained fire L3
  Tough as Nails L3
  Army Surplus L1
  ONSLAUGHT L3

Trait order
  Hr->Hr->Hr->SF->TaN->TaN->MON->TaN->
  SF->MON->SF->Arm->MON->Rel->Rel->Rel->
  Iro

Equipment
  Slot #1 : Hammerhead
  Slot #2 : BFT 10K
  Slot #3 :  - NONE - 
  Body    : duramesh scout armor A
   * Swift
   * Duramesh

Head    : combat helmet PBA
   * Long-range tracking
   * Danger Monitor
   * Bot scanner

Utility : AV3 auto AMP
   * Auto speed-loader
   * Auto crit system

Relic   :  - NONE - 

Inventory
  7.62 ammo (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x85)
  plasma grenade (x3)
  gas grenade (x1)
  multitool (x4)
  stimpack (x3)
  small medkit (x2)
  large medkit
  large medkit
Angel of Doom is a good way to learn that sometimes (not all the time) that taking the shot rather than running for cover is the right move.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Zeerust posted:

Nice! Do you mind if I ask what traits you took? I can reliably get a Sharpshooter as far as IO, but after a certain point I just run into too many of enemies or something I can't kill quickly enough.

code:
Traits
  Whizkid L1
  Powerjack L1
  Cover Master L3
  Son of a Gun L3
  Juggernaut L1
  Toxicologist L1
  Headshot L3
  SHARPSHOOTER L3

Trait order
  SoG->SoG->SoG->Pow->Whk->Tox->MSS->Hsh->
  Cov->MSS->Hsh->Cov->MSS->Hsh->Cov->Jgn->
Took whizkid earlier because I was holding onto a modpack or two, having toxicologist earlier would be better if you don't have any mods by then. I had a tactical visor as a somewhat early find but wound up not really having anything useful to do with the last level.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
Poison build-up can gently caress you over surprisingly quickly in late game; fighting toxic reavers and their massive HP pools reminds me of that era in Early Access when you had to fight archreavers without the ability to add an acid immunity mod on your armor. Toxicologist is a top tier perk considering what it gives you

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
apparently Backpacks can stack, fun stuff

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.

dyzzy posted:

Took whizkid earlier because I was holding onto a modpack or two, having toxicologist earlier would be better if you don't have any mods by then. I had a tactical visor as a somewhat early find but wound up not really having anything useful to do with the last level.

Thanks for the tips, I need to get into the habit of taking Toxicologist on my Tech runs.

I'm currently on a Scout Ghost run, and I think the class resource-using builds (Survivor, Ghost, Wizard) might be the best ones overall for getting better at playing this game. I consistently forgot to use stealth on my Scout runs prior to this.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
This was a fun game. Unexpected combo of Archreaver's Claw's upside making Firestorm shred armor, and its downside not mattering because Vampirism. I had those two from Callisto on. And the AV3 Assault SMG absolutely shredded warlocks and medusae.

This got me Lt. Colonel rank, it doesn't unlock anything.

code:
Mark Taggart, level 16 Marine,

He survived for 12945 turns.
The run time was 2h 24m 26s.
World seed was 1508.
He scored 6742 points.
He was ULTRAVIOLENT!
He was an Angel of Vampirism!

CALLISTO L2 - Volatile Storage
CALLISTO L2 -> Valhalla Terminal L1
Valhalla Terminal L1 - Toxic Contamination
Valhalla Terminal L3 - Lockdown
Valhalla Terminal L3 -> Valhalla Command
Valhalla Command - found Firestorm
Valhalla Command - Cleared!
EUROPA L2 -> Europa Ruins L1
Europa Ruins L2 - The Hunt
Europa Ruins L3 -> Frozen Temple
Frozen Temple - Cleared!
IO L2 - Secure Vault
IO L3 -> Shadow Halls L1
Shadow Halls L2 -> Dark Cathedral
Dark Cathedral - Cleared!

Awards
  Blind Luck Star (+50)
   * Won despite getting down to 1hp at some point
  Blood Platinum Badge
   * Complete Angel of Vampirism on UV

He killed 695 out of 697 enemies.

61 former grunts           2  military sentries
 1  former CRI grunt        17 CalSec bots
 25 former soldiers         6  security bots
 7  corrupted soldiers      2  guardian bots
 3  former CRI soldiers     27 reavers
 7  former sergeants        50 cryoreavers
 6  corrupted sergeants     19 toxic reavers
 2  former CRI sergeants    39 archreavers
 22 former guards           2  kerberi
 4  corrupted guards        3  cyberi
 2  former commandoes       16 cryoberi
 4  corrupted commandoes    7  toxiberi
 2  former CRI commandoes   7  medusae
 2  former heavies          10 archmedusae
 2  corrupted heavies       7  ravagers
 3  CRI heavies             22 armored ravagers
 11 security drones         6  siege ravagers
 2  combat drones           10 plasma ravagers
 2  military drones         19 CRI marines
 71 fiends                  10 CRI bots
 19 fire fiends             9  guardians
 21 ice fiends              4  sentinels
 3  toxic fiends            12 warlocks
 14 CalSec sentries         2  archwarlocks
 5  security sentries

Traits
  Hellrunner L3
  Tough as Nails L3
  Cover Master L3
  Angry Motherlover L3
  SURVIVOR L3

Trait order
  Hr->AMf->AMf->AMf->TaN->TaN->MSV->Cov->
  Cov->MSV->TaN->Hr->MSV->Hr->Cov

Equipment
  Slot #1 : AV3 7.62 assault SMG AC
   * Calibrated 1
   * Freezing 2
   * Critical 40
   * Deadly 4

Slot #2 : AV3 plasma shotgun PB
   * Point Blank 8
   * Autoloader
   * Swap Harness
   * Disruptive 4

Slot #3 : Firestorm
  Body    : AV2 marine armor P
   * Meshed
   * Fire-resistant
   * Auto-repair

Head    : AV2 combat helmet B
   * Durable
   * Filtered
   * Health Monitor

Utility : AV2 pistol AMP
   * Pistol capacitor
   * Pistol focus mode

Relic   : archreaver's claw
   * Acid dreams

Permanents
  Demonblood

Inventory
  energy cell (x100)
  energy cell (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x100)
  7.62 ammo (x96)
  plasma grenade (x1)
  gas grenade (x2)
  gas grenade (x1)
  stimpack (x2)
  small medkit (x3)
  large medkit

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Aug 27, 2021

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Hmmm. I'm on callisto rift and I've used a terminal to unlock the bunker but the doors won't open. Unless I'm missing something obvious, that's a run ending bug.

E: no, I'm an idiot, hidden away was another room with the airlock doors terminal

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

Einwand posted:

I've been doing hellrunner 2, skilled 2, energy siphon 1, eagle eye, ghost, then the other 2 points in energy siphon, ghost 2 and from there it's usually executioner 3 to be able to reliably kill almost anything short of arch warlocks with a katana swing, and beefier demons without the stealth crits. The early hellrunner points help out early when you're probably weakest, then the double stealth crit can solve a lot of other problems early.

Finished Angel of Berserk with this advice:

code:
Mark Taggart, level 18 Scout,

He survived for 10600 turns.
The run time was 2h 0m 30s.
World seed was 3782.
He scored 5995 points.
He liked it HARD!
He was an Angel of Berserk!

Callisto Hub - Lockdown
Callisto Hub -> Callisto Mines L1
Callisto Mines L1 - Infestation
Callisto Mines L2 -> Callisto Anomaly
EUROPA L2 - Volatile Storage
EUROPA L2 -> Europa Dig Zone L1
Europa Dig Zone L3 - The Hunt
Europa Dig Zone L3 -> Tyre Outpost
Tyre Outpost - found Avalanche
Tyre Outpost - Cleared!
IO L3 -> Io Black Site L1
Io Black Site L2 -> Black Site Vaults
Black Site Vaults - Cleared!
The Shattered Abyss - Cleared!
The Shattered Abyss - found Soulstealer
Dante Inferno - Cleared!
Dante Inferno - found BFT 10K
Dante Station L3 - Exalted Summons

Awards
  Conqueror Ribbon (+200)
   * Completed all encountered special levels
  Blind Luck Star (+50)
   * Won despite getting down to 1hp at some point
  Berserker Bronze Badge
   * Reach Io on Angel of Berserk
  Berserker Silver Badge
   * Complete Angel of Berserk (AoB)
  Berserker Gold Badge
   * Complete AoB on Hard

He killed 696 out of 701 enemies.

57 former grunts           10 toxic fiends
 3  corrupted grunts        4  CalSec sentries
 7  former CRI grunts       4  security sentries
 8  former soldiers         2  military sentries
 28 corrupted soldiers      4  CalSec bots
 8  hellish soldiers        7  security bots
 6  former CRI soldiers     1  guardian bot
 2  CRI soldiers            40 reavers
 4  former sergeants        14 cryoreavers
 7  corrupted sergeants     12 toxic reavers
 1  hellish sergeant        57 archreavers
 2  former CRI sergeants    2  kerberi
 1  CRI sergeant            7  cyberi
 15 former guards           8  cryoberi
 2  corrupted guards        5  toxiberi
 3  former commandoes       17 medusae
 9  corrupted commandoes    30 ravagers
 14 hellish commandoes      21 armored ravagers
 3  former CRI commandoes   5  siege ravagers
 2  CRI commandoes          6  plasma ravagers
 3  corrupted heavies       10 CRI marines
 4  hellish heavies         8  CRI bots
 14 security drones         11 guardians
 2  combat drones           6  sentinels
 57 fiends                  2  warlocks
 30 fire fiends             10 archwarlocks
 23 ice fiends

Traits
  Skilled L2
  Eagle Eye L1
  Hellrunner L3
  Executioner L3
  Dodgemaster L3
  Energy leech L3
  GHOST L2

Trait order
  Hr->Hr->Skl->EnL->Skl->EE->MGH->EnL->
  EnL->MGH->Exe->Exe->Exe->Dm->Dm->Dm->
  Hr

Equipment
  Slot #1 : katana BV
   * Guarded 10
   * Vampiric 3

Slot #2 : Soulstealer
  Body    : duramesh scout armor P
   * Meshed
   * Duramesh

Head    : blast helmet
   * Plated
   * Blast shield

Utility : AV3 melee AMP
   * Melee guard
   * Melee crit system

Permanents
  Medusa's Curse

Inventory
  bulk mod pack
  plasma grenade (x2)
  gas grenade (x3)
  gas grenade (x3)
  gas grenade (x2)
  CRI phase kit (x1)
  multitool (x1)
  military stimpack
  stimpack (x1)
  large medkit
  large medkit
  large medkit
I'm not sure I'd recommend it for Angel of Berserk specifically. You're pretty miserable until 8, only passable until 11, and then you become pretty unstoppable.

Soulstealer is hilarious -- it was at 220+ damage by the end.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
I just blew the most beautiful AoM Marine on two bad moves in what should have been an easy victory lap in Inferno. I'm going to be mad about this for the rest of my life, somebody nerf my loving hubris

code:
Gram, level 16 Marine,
killed on Dante Inferno by a archwarlock.

He survived for 13292 turns.
The run time was 1h 55m 45s.
World seed was 7029.
He scored 4001 points.
He liked it HARD!
He was an Angel of Marksmanship!

Death log
 * your action, you're at 112 health
 * Poisoned deals 4 damage to you
 * archwarlock deals 43 damage to you
 * your action, you're at 65 health
 * Burning deals 0 damage to you
 * Poisoned deals 9 damage to you
 * toxic reaver deals 3 damage to you
 * your action, you're at 53 health
 * Poisoned deals 10 damage to you
 * archwarlock deals 43 damage to you
 * health down to 0, you die

CALLISTO L2 -> Mimir Habitat L1
Mimir Habitat L2 - Infestation
Mimir Habitat L3 -> CalSec Central
CalSec Central - found Monster
CalSec Central - Cleared!
EUROPA L5 - The Hunt
EUROPA L5 -> Refueling Base
Refueling Base - Cleared!
Io Nexus - Secure Vault
IO L5 -> Infernal Lock
Infernal Lock - Cleared!
IO L6 - Secure Vault

Awards
  Explorer Ribbon (+100)
   * Visited all encountered special levels
  Marksman Bronze Badge
   * Reach Io on Angel of Marksmanship

He killed 551 out of 553 enemies.

45 former grunts           4  military sentries
 4  former CRI grunts       5  CalSec bots
 9  former soldiers         3  security bots
 11 corrupted soldiers      4  military bots
 6  former CRI soldiers     14 reavers
 2  CRI soldiers            27 cryoreavers
 7  former sergeants        10 toxic reavers
 3  corrupted sergeants     37 archreavers
 3  former CRI sergeants    2  cyberi
 26 former guards           6  cryoberi
 2  former commandoes       2  toxiberi
 2  corrupted commandoes    5  medusae
 9  former CRI commandoes   5  archmedusae
 5  corrupted heavies       22 ravagers
 2  former CRI heavies      9  armored ravagers
 11 security drones         4  siege ravagers
 4  combat drones           7  plasma ravagers
 59 fiends                  18 CRI marines
 17 fire fiends             15 CRI bots
 20 ice fiends              2  sentinels
 13 toxic fiends            5  warlocks
 3  CalSec sentries         1  archwarlock
 4  security sentries

Traits
  Son of a Gun L3
  Tough as Nails L1
  Army Surplus L2
  Gunslinger L3
  Whizkid L3
  BULLETSTORM L3

Trait order
  SoG->SoG->Gsl->Gsl->Arm->Arm->Whk->Whk->
  MBS->MBS->Gsl->SoG->MBS->TaN->Whk

Equipment
  Slot #1 : .44 long revolver +BA2
   * Critical 25
   * Extended Mag 4
   * Auto-calibrated
   * Calibrated 1

Slot #2 : .44 long revolver +BA2
   * Critical 25
   * Extended Mag 4
   * Auto-calibrated
   * Calibrated 1

Slot #3 : 9mm calibrated
   * Master Calibration

Body    : duramesh scout armor P
   * Plated
   * Duramesh

Head    : combat helmet P2BA
   * Critical 10
   * Durable
   * Crit Enhancer 25
   * Plated

Utility : AV3 pistol AMP
   * Pistol long-range tracking
   * Pistol booster

Permanents
  CRI backpack

Inventory
  .44 ammo (x50)
  .44 ammo (x50)
  .44 ammo (x44)
  plasma grenade (x1)
  gas grenade (x3)
  krak grenade (x3)
  smoke grenade (x2)
  CRI phase kit (x2)
  multitool (x4)
  stimpack (x3)
  stimpack (x2)
  large medkit
  red keycard (x1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tentacles
Nov 26, 2007

Arzaac posted:

Man I gotta say, most of the special levels are perfectly fine, but I feel a deep sense of dread every time I see The Hunt up there in the corner...

It probably doesn't help that like, the last 2 or 3 times it's been in those semi-open mine levels. Really blows getting just completely surrounded by demons. At least the exp reward is fantastic.

edit: wait a minute, I just got the exalted portal summoning event in a strongroom. This...can happen? It was just free exp because the level's so small.

Seriously. I just got this on Dante level 2. Nerf The Hunt