Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mescal posted:

This one's great because it's probably what bodybuilders look like irl. Dumbbells don't make ya dick bigger

What if they're just born with huge dicks and they're bulking up so everything else matches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

sigher posted:

What if they're just born with huge dicks and they're bulking up so everything else matches?

Then their idiots.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

sigher posted:

just lol if a guy's dick isn't massive in proportion to the rest of his body even if he's 7 feet tall

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Sure, I'll take a pic when I can, and no sorry not for sale. My understanding is that these devil toilet pics were pumped out in maybe the 60s or 70s and only now have become collectable. I can guarantee ours are similar but different (I've GISed mine and not found an exact match)

my brother sent this. it's not his, but it's almost identical

he also said he saw the same painting in a scene in Pick of Destiny

Weka posted:

After a particularly unusual rabbit hole I have learned these paintings are most likely not of satan but of Belphegor, Hells ambassador to France. Here he is as pictured in the 1863 edition of the Dictionnaire Infernal.

Perhaps it was him who taught the French the use of the toilet.

ah, very helpful. thank you!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Weka posted:

After a particularly unusual rabbit hole I have learned these paintings are most likely not of satan but of Belphegor, Hells ambassador to France. Here he is as pictured in the 1863 edition of the Dictionnaire Infernal.

Perhaps it was him who taught the French the use of the toilet.

Titled "The Invention of Bidet"

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's not nsfw until the guy pulls out a knife cuts open his sack removes one of the balls and then pops it with his thumb and forefinger 2 inches away from the camera

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mac and Cheese posted:

it's not nsfw until the guy pulls out a knife cuts open his sack removes one of the balls and then pops it with his thumb and forefinger 2 inches away from the camera

Then it's German.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mac and Cheese posted:

this is a wholesome thread for devil penis, please dont discuss your wedding night

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Empty Sandwich posted:

my brother sent this. it's not his, but it's almost identical

he also said he saw the same painting in a scene in Pick of Destiny

ah, very helpful. thank you!

Very cool. Mine is almost identical, right?
Same frame, definitely, although my whole thing is practically falling apart/in bad shape. I wanna put it back in my bathroom but my partner always hates it. Fake edit: oh ok I found an old pic of mine, lucky. Let's see how they compare...

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Each Belphegor on the toilet unique, like a fingerprint, yet alike in that we may never know what his dick look like.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Wilkins Micawber posted:

This devil man has the cloven hooves, so he is part equine, cervine, bovine, etc. And don't they all have dark dick skin? Probabliy. Just think of a horse dick. Ok now think of a zebra or a donkey dick too. Now imagine your dads dick.. Or , his penis is just in it's sheath. Therefore, ergo, :flaccid: 🍆

Equines are odd-toed ungulates and, as such, do not have cloven hooves. Please do some research before posting.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mac and Cheese posted:

As long as you can't see his penis I don't see why this would be NSFW.

Although...
As an unrepentant non-worker I'd genuinely like to know where the NSFW line is. What about the penis of a kangaroo for instance? Would your corporate overlords frown on the viewing of such material? Goons please help me out.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Are shadows NSFW?

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Oct 9, 2021

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
It's alright now, because it's censored by an existing smilie on the forum

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wilkins Micawber posted:

This devil man has the cloven hooves, so he is part equine, cervine, bovine, etc. And don't they all have dark dick skin? Probabliy. Just think of a horse dick. Ok now think of a zebra or a donkey dick too. Now imagine your dads dick.. Or , his penis is just in it's sheath. Therefore, ergo, :flaccid: 🍆

morally inept rereg spotted

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Those are the weirdest devil hooves.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im more concerned with the placement of the rear end in a top hat

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

goatface posted:

Those are the weirdest devil hooves.

how do you think he got such a juicy rear end???

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

fuctifino posted:

Are shadows NSFW?

why is the penis upside down?

genuinely the weirdest hooves i've ever seen, i'm shocked that no artist (to my knowledge) has ever put these on a sexy lady devil

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Bismuth posted:

fixed it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bismuth posted:

I think the owner is lying down.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
That's a diglet you pervs.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Zil posted:

fixed it

This makes it exponentially worse lol

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Knot My President! posted:

This makes it exponentially worse lol

holy poo poo lmao

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
thank god this thread is back

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Holy poo poo

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

We are through the looking glass here people.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Pondering them orbs

cheezel
Feb 23, 2011

I need this on my bathroom wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

every toliet you sit down on those bad boys are going for a swim. absolute mad sac