Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So Bryce Young or Caleb Williams 2023?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So Bryce Young or Caleb Williams 2023?

Big Jeff

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big Al

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1450852347907919873

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1450840669564637189

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That run D bodes well for us playing the Titans this week

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/GrandheerNFL/status/1450544489773379584?s=20

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

WIN A loving GAME YOU SPINELESS poo poo. AND GET SOME GLASSES. gently caress.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I think that's a fake quote

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

3 DONG HORSE posted:

WIN A loving GAME YOU SPINELESS poo poo. AND GET SOME GLASSES. gently caress.

Now hold on, he's got some good points

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Also, Browns being this good in all 4 is surprising to me. But also not THAT surprising.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Woozie66 posted:

Also, Browns being this good in all 4 is surprising to me. But also not THAT surprising.

Bears game is loving the defensive numbers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol he won't let it go

e: guess it's fake?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

The Rams having the highest run defense grade is bullshit. They've been pretty bad against the run this year.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Who has run on the Bucs?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who has run on the Bucs?

It’s weird because they’re giving up less than 55 yds/gm on the ground, but I guess when your secondary is made up of like 3 dudes from TFF that’ll make your run D look better

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who has run on the Bucs?

Jake Funk averaged 6 yards a carry against the Bucs

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

So is surgery on the torn labrum not an option? Or is that a bad idea for some reason?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
In honor of Broncos-Browns week I gift you an old adorable relic of a Youtube video about The Drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSHuHykh5mM

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Got my clearance Trubisky jersey in the mail and it was immediately claimed by my three year old so now she looks like a Hogwarts wizard who is inaccurate past 10 yards.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Got my clearance Trubisky jersey in the mail and it was immediately claimed by my three year old so now she looks like a Hogwarts wizard who is inaccurate past 10 yards.

I always wondered because in the movies people like dodge spells, so you need to perfectly aim them at the target for them to work? In that case wands should have a scope and a shoulder stock on them at the very least

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

lol lamar rules

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/status/1450909383429349382?s=20

Play
Apr 25, 2006

you can smell the desperation on Flores from here on the west coast

watch they do this and then he gets suspended or convicted and never actually plays for them

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Play posted:

So is surgery on the torn labrum not an option? Or is that a bad idea for some reason?

Surgery is the only way to fix it, but has like a 3-6 month recovery, so he wants to wait until after the season.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Play posted:

you can smell the desperation on Flores from here on the west coast

watch they do this and then he gets suspended or convicted and never actually plays for them

He isn't going to be suspended by the league and currently has zero criminal charges against him. He's only not playing for the Texans right now because he refuses to do so. He has done the bare minimum to not get fined, and the Texans have kept him on the active roster just so they can trade him. The NFL dgaf about the women he assaulted. In fact, they tried to victim blame them hardcore during their investigation. If anyone in charge actually cared, he would be suspended now and the Texans would have an extra body on their 53 man roster.

If this trade does happen, Watson will be starting for the Dolphins as soon as he's eligible to hit the field.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Don't think for a minute that the reason Watson isn't on the field is because of his accusers. The Texans don't care. If they did, he would have been cut for violations of the morality clause that is certainly in his contract. He would be fined or suspended at the very minimum.

The NFL likewise doesn't care as they have done nothing but attack the victims. Watson is just holding out until he gets traded, and the Texans are demanding a king's ransom for him.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

He isn't going to be suspended by the league and currently has zero criminal charges against him. He's only not playing for the Texans right now because he refuses to do so. He has done the bare minimum to not get fined, and the Texans have kept him on the active roster just so they can trade him. The NFL dgaf about the women he assaulted. In fact, they tried to victim blame them hardcore during their investigation. If anyone in charge actually cared, he would be suspended now and the Texans would have an extra body on their 53 man roster.

If this trade does happen, Watson will be starting for the Dolphins as soon as he's eligible to hit the field.

man, america is such a great country ain't it. truly the land of the free. assuming you are a wealthy rapist

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean I don’t know, the situation right now is perfect for the NFL, they don’t have to do anything because Watson took himself out of the picture. Out of sight out of mind. Who knows what happens when that goes away

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Play posted:

man, america is such a great country ain't it. truly the land of the free. assuming you are a wealthy rapist

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Don't think for a minute that the reason Watson isn't on the field is because of his accusers. The Texans don't care. If they did, he would have been cut for violations of the morality clause that is certainly in his contract. He would be fined or suspended at the very minimum.

The NFL likewise doesn't care as they have done nothing but attack the victims. Watson is just holding out until he gets traded, and the Texans are demanding a king's ransom for him.

:smith:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean I don’t know, the situation right now is perfect for the NFL, they don’t have to do anything because Watson took himself out of the picture. Out of sight out of mind. Who knows what happens when that goes away

Some of his accusers have stepped forward publicly and said that the NFL investigators they spoke with did nothing but attack them with victim blaming bullshit.

Reminder, the NFL didn't do poo poo about Ray Rice until the elevator video went public. They knew 100% of what happened in that elevator before the public saw that video, and only after the poo poo went public did they do anything.

The NFL, if they were going to suspend Watson, would do so. They have not, because they do not care. The NFL cares about one thing: money. Watson doesn't matter to them until he affects the bottom line. They've already calculated that he won't, otherwise they would have done something.

The primary fanbase of the NFL sees these women as just people chasing a paycheck. Unless a criminal investigation is opened, this poo poo is eventually going to get settled for some amount and that will be the end of it. I hate to say this, but this is the reality of the situation.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

print the ehud suicide watch

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean I’m not saying they particularly care about what happened just how it will make them look. Right now Watson is irrelevant so they can do nothing. They don’t even need to pretend to care

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The reason the NFL flipflopped on BLM is because it was something that was affecting their bottom line. They cannot lose their black audience, and the handful of white people that would act offended by the NFL's support won't actually quit watching football. Thus, they flipflopped.

The NFL is a business at its core. It is ran by sociopathic number crunchers who care only about the bottom line. Their stance on any issue is going to be primarily driven by that. One must always remember that first and foremost when analyzing the decisions they make.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean I’m not saying they particularly care about what happened just how it will make them look. Right now Watson is irrelevant so they can do nothing. They don’t even need to pretend to care

I don't think there are enough people that will stop watching NFL games because a rapist is starting at quarterback. See Ben Roethlisberger, Jameis Winston.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mystic Stylez posted:

print the ehud suicide watch

Like I've been saying, I know we all cheer for some unsavory characters on Sundays but this is too far for me.

As soon as this deal happens I'm done until the franchise changes hands.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Ehud posted:

Like I've been saying, I know we all cheer for some unsavory characters on Sundays but this is too far for me.

I do not blame you, and I hope there are enough people like you for things to matter.

I'm highly skeptical, though. What's the venn diagram of dolphins fans and trump supporters?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ehud posted:

Welcome, brother to the club. We have Gumbo and etouffee.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I do not blame you, and I hope there are enough people like you for things to matter.

I'm highly skeptical, though. What's the venn diagram of dolphins fans and trump supporters?

Most Trump supporters are bad people, and most Dolphins fans are bad people. Ergo,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

nah posted:

Most Trump supporters are bad people, and most Dolphins fans are bad people. Ergo,

I'm not saying that. The reason I used Trump is he is also a rapist that a large number of people look the other way in their support of him.