Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Elizabeth's gonna ask Charles to see her one last time and then detonate a bomb to blow them both the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Man when I saw those hosed up pictures of Prince Philip in the car looking like the inverse side of deer skin drawn torturously taut over a rack like proto-Cryptkeeper and his eyes were bulging in this tormented ocular yowl with his mouth gnarled back in a sneering rictus poo poo looked like he was looking death head on hovering in front of his very eyes as some kind of blind spot optic disc phantom and he was just in utter terror for those last few weeks as it chawed into his mortal coil man I was high as gently caress and I had a bad case of feeling like the JPEG was gonna turn and gaze into me at the other end of the computer screen and do the Donald Sutherland scream from Invasion of the Body Snatchers

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i bet alec baldwin kills her

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
LONG LIVE QUEEN MEGHAN

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

But if she dies then Hitler finally wins. We can't let Hitler win WW2

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Man when I saw those hosed up pictures of Prince Philip in the car looking like the inverse side of deer skin drawn torturously taut over a rack like proto-Cryptkeeper and his eyes were bulging in this tormented ocular yowl with his mouth gnarled back in a sneering rictus poo poo looked like he was looking death head on hovering in front of his very eyes as some kind of blind spot optic disc phantom and he was just in utter terror for those last few weeks as it chawed into his mortal coil man I was high as gently caress and I had a bad case of feeling like the JPEG was gonna turn and gaze into me at the other end of the computer screen and do the Donald Sutherland scream from Invasion of the Body Snatchers

The photo got funny when I found out the reason its cropped isn't to focus on Philips face and scare the mortals with his visage, its to do that and crop out his long time mistress who is with him from the photo.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Funnily enough after living in central london a long time it finally happened: I road raged at the queen this week. Her silly purple limo ran straight through the pedestrian crossing i was in and I did my usual near death in traffic move - raising my arms and shouting "WHASSUP?!" as they slowly crept by. Was still giving stink eye as it dawned on me who was in back cowering in a purple hat

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Funnily enough after living in central london a long time it finally happened: I road raged at the queen this week. Her silly purple limo ran straight through the pedestrian crossing i was in and I did my usual near death in traffic move - raising my arms and shouting "WHASSUP?!" as they slowly crept by. Was still giving stink eye as it dawned on me who was in back cowering in a purple hat

And then everyone stood up and clapped and whatever the hell the English national bird is swooped down and colonized a country full of people with skin tones darker than a Klansman's hood

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Maybe that cromwell guy wasn't so bad after all.

The Irish Genocide Proponent has logged on

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
You never know - he could come back.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Pistol_Pete posted:

Boris'll announce that he's defying the rules to give the British public the day off to mourn that they deserve and the Tories will bounce up another 5 points in the polls.

with a work ethic this lackluster, it's no wonder you have to import your sex arses

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

It's going to be weird as hell when she kicks it and every Commonwealth country is going to have to change their money to have Charles on it instead.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

It's going to be weird as hell when she kicks it and every Commonwealth country is going to have to change their money to have Charles on it instead.

I'm sure here Trudeau will insist his pictures gets put on everything.

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!

Vakal posted:

I'm sure here Trudeau will insist his pictures gets put on everything.

I'm sure more flattering pictures of him will emerge from his past. They'd be suitable.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
When she dies, I really want a biopic starring the following:
Lil Kim as Queen Elizabeth
Willie Nelson as Prince Phillip
Flavor Flav as Prince Charles
Bridgette Nielsen as Lady Di
R. Kelly as Prince Andrew
Yolandi Visser as Princess Ann
Post Malone as Prince William
Eminem as Prince Harry

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Thundercloud posted:

I'm sure more flattering pictures of him will emerge from his past. They'd be suitable.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

We change what our money looks like all the time in Canada its nbd

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

It'll be announced on remembrance Sunday

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

How could Meghan do this to Lizzie? :ohdear:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
picturing an MF DOOM situation where it turns out she's been dead for months and has been using lookalikes in her public appearances (and i shouted at a stand-in)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

'ats tha way to give 'er ta' ol' blighty me mate

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

she will die on Sunday and rule eternally as a Ghost Queen

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Big Beef City posted:

'ats tha way to give 'er ta' ol' blighty me mate

reported for assuming i'm british

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
BORIS ASSURES NATION: DESPITE RESEMBLANCE TO DOOM'S WEED MAN 'BIGG BEN KLINGON', LIZ ALIVE AND WELL; MUSH-MOUTHED RAP PERFORMANCE WAS 'JUST PART OF THE WHOLE VILLAIN PERSONA'

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

dr.acula posted:

We change what our money looks like all the time in Canada its nbd

Yeah but the one end of the coins has been Liz for so drat long it's going to be weird as hell to have Chuck's dumb face on it. That poo poo hasn't changed in decades.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

Kinda wild that in her lifetime England went from the seat of arguably the dominant global empire to a tertiary global power in the post-WW2 era to the current global backwater that isn't even significant enough to have EU membership and whose top political leader is most known for getting stuck on a zipline. Surely her reign will be considered among the worst in terms of the securing the wealth and prominence of her homeland, right? I mean, there are probably worse, like whoever was in charge when the French conquered them in 1066, but that's going back pretty far.

imagine seeing churchill do his thing when your young then on the way out its bojo lmao

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Barudak posted:

The photo got funny when I found out the reason its cropped isn't to focus on Philips face and scare the mortals with his visage, its to do that and crop out his long time mistress who is with him from the photo.

Wasn't there something about how the British press weren't allowed to report on William cheating on Kate?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

190 years old, it's not a bad innings.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Yeah but the one end of the coins has been Liz for so drat long it's going to be weird as hell to have Chuck's dumb face on it. That poo poo hasn't changed in decades.

Just put Wayne Gretzky on all of your coinage and be done with it.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Just put Wayne Gretzky on all of your coinage and be done with it.

His restaurant sucks though and his wine is mediocre.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Robo Reagan posted:

imagine seeing churchill do his thing when your young then on the way out its bojo lmao

Which "thing" was Churchill doing, the racism or the alcoholism?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Bad Purchase posted:

Kinda wild that in her lifetime England went from the seat of arguably the dominant global empire to a tertiary global power in the post-WW2 era to the current global backwater that isn't even significant enough to have EU membership and whose top political leader is most known for getting stuck on a zipline. Surely her reign will be considered among the worst in terms of the securing the wealth and prominence of her homeland, right? I mean, there are probably worse, like whoever was in charge when the French conquered them in 1066, but that's going back pretty far.

Being in two world wars ran England ragged. They essentially financed WWI. Before WWI London was the seat of world finance, afterwards New York was. Liz got onboard on the way down.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

So then he's a useless figurehead that contributes nothing positive? Seems like he's already royalty and even more suited for coinage.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Where is your statue outside of the Staples Center, bub?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

perchance they shall go back to that long ago day of 1971 when they became better humans and ruled out such things as their farthing
"equivalent to 1/960 of a pound sterling"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Nooner posted:

Where is your statue outside of the Staples Center, bub?

I know man, we can all joke about queen elizabeth's impending death but dude. he's the Great One. show some respect.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Caesar Saladin posted:

i bet alec baldwin kills her

It was the Queen's Armorer, keep up.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

New British coins will be an oval shape so as to fit in his ears.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It would be super hosed up if she lived forever. For several reasons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
When she dies we'll get...at least 2 extra public holidays ! One for the funeral and one for the the coronation. Fingers crossed its like 5 days as I have to work all public holidays so its overtime at double time :woop:

A colleague in Kuwait got like 30 days of public holiday when the Emir died - now thats what I'm talking about.