Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dads Dip Cup

some X-TREME posting energy coming outta this thread, posting power levels are off the charts right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

just sitting here at the computer and instead of a ton of ones and zeroes filling the screen like it's the matrix it's all these posts just blasting my retinas and making me look like a 90s video game console peripheral advertisement

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i was lurkin

SIDS Vicious

im thinkin; bout thos posts

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
watching daria and posting

SIDS Vicious

i was looking through the eshop sales and i own way too many switch games lol so many Purchaseds on here

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Sid Vicious posted:

i was looking through the eshop sales and i own way too many switch games lol so many Purchaseds on here

sounds like a deal? perhaps even a coupon @_@ get that orb!

Dads Dip Cup

sitting down at the computer chair taking deep breaths, psycheing myself up, getting ready for some serious posting

Dads Dip Cup

*cracks knuckles, neck, shoulders* "here we go. full steam ahead. heads up, whole lotta posts incoming"

Dads Dip Cup

*adjusts computer chair and keyboard into perfect ergonomic condition* "all systems go, let's do this. it's posting time"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

are we posting in here?!

Dads Dip Cup

*opens calendar app, deletes all appointments for the next six months*

4:30pm? posting time. Wednesday, February 2nd from 11am to noon? that's posting time

Papa Was A Video Toaster

post and post now

Dads Dip Cup

:jpmf:

Dads Dip Cup

get a load of this guy showing you what you need to be doing right now ---> :f5:

SIDS Vicious

isabelle would never use such language

Dads Dip Cup

Sid Vicious posted:

isabelle would never use such language

that just goes to show how serious this is

Papa Was A Video Toaster

sorry forgot to pot in post in the potting im high

Goons Are Gifts

tonight at 5am I woke up to think about these posts and add a post or two

Dads Dip Cup

what's this stuck between the couch cushions? oh, it's just some more posts :homebrew:

SIDS Vicious

its 3 am in the morning, put my post on the forum, theres crayons all over the floor and, i cant remember how they got there but i guess i mustve spilled em spilled em

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The Official BYOB Post Rush of 2k22 - get in and p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-post

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Here I sit, alone and posting
Came to read but ended up roasting CJ

Stoner Sloth

Cardi BYOB posted:

Here I sit, alone and posting
Came to read but ended up roasting CJ

Stoner Sloth

i only came here to poast
but i had to empty quotes

Gramps

It's 4am. I am in bed. Farting

Gramps

Ope. Farted again

Gramps

Think I ate too much cheese the last few days. Gonna have to lay off or I'm gonna have a dangly boodyhole from all the weird doodoos.

Goons Are Gifts

post the farts imo

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda poasty

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

so, the blintz contineues ...

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Gramps

in order to combat the 4am cheesefarts I have made myself a nice smoothie for breakfast (hold the cheese)

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
post blintz. blintz blontz

barnold

Gramps posted:

It's 4am. I am in bed. Farting

faaaaarrrrrrrrrrrty yob

barnold

someone should make a version of the post emote but instead of the word "post" it makes an image of the hammock kitty appear, for the thread. thabks

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:protarget:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Posting before breakfast :justpost:

barnold

gee billy how come your mom lets you have posts for breakfast

barnold

ya exactly this but with hammock kitty. everyone likes hammock kitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

barnold posted:

ya exactly this but with hammock kitty. everyone likes hammock kitty

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!