Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

in one of my several small, horrible NYC apts there was a corner store nearby that had a tiny plug in electric grill and would make a breakfast sandwich that was a fried egg on a bun. No options.

the incredibly intense angry man who was there 24/7 would loudly intonate SALT, PEPPER, KETCHUP as he made your sandwich.

this was not a question, “would you like salt, pepper or perhaps ketchup?” he added them no matter what. Attempts at conversation would only prompt a louder SALT PEPPER KETCHUP from him.

if he spoke no english and forgot his home tongue but had memorized those three worlds phonetically that was about how much social interaction you could get.

also he’d say DOLLARTWENNYFIVE.

you could also get a very small cup of bad coffee TOODALLAH for both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
last time i was in NYC i had lunch at this place that served GRILLED LOBSTER BURGERS

they were... realy loving good... and yes...

i put ketchip on them :twisted:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

precision posted:

last time i was in NYC i had lunch at this place that served GRILLED LOBSTER BURGERS

Seems like straight up melted butter would have been the best choice for this...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Seems like straight up melted butter would have been the best choice for this...

crab av guy ablsuoetly knows about this

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

they were more burger than lobster in flavor therefore one wants a tangy or spicy accotrement :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

precision posted:

sick gently caress

oh, reading your description. butter was still the right choice.