Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Well, historically only one nation has used the nukes in a war and they're really clamoring for one right now. Can't be too sure...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Which side will Steven Segal be on?

heh yeah you got any chuck Norris jokes to go along with this?! All my base and happy cats to you my Good goon sire!!!1

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Good thread, hope it gets lots.of tankies.banned. Good luck

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i've been edging and i have to wait for putin to invade to cum. this week has been crazy for me

Maybe it's the other way around?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Big Beef City posted:

heh yeah you got any chuck Norris jokes to go along with this?! All my base and happy cats to you my Good goon sire!!!1

Really? it is pretty pertinent given Segal is a massive Putin stooge. What has chuck norris got to do with it?

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BfmPdut2x4&t=58s

Glory to the bomb and the holy fallout !

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Wait a sec

What if Ukraine just changed its name to Russia?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
russia will invade in a few hours to distract the world from the national embarrassment that was a winter olympic athlete getting caught juicing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

mudskipp posted:

Wait a sec

Just declare Kiev as the rightful capital of The Russia and advance on perfidious northern borderlands :hmmorks:

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I believe it's pronounced kyiv

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

mudskipp posted:

Wait a sec

"the Russia"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just declare Kiev as the rightful capital of The Russia and advance on perfidious northern borderlands :hmmorks:

Is invading Russia in winter achievable... If the invader is Russia???

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Colonel Cancer posted:

you joke but youve actually hit on a deep cultural faultline lol

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Icochet posted:

Nice ice hockey final putin you massive loser

The invasion has been redirected to Finland.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Based on the Winter War I am going to go with “no”.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Well, historically only one nation has used the nukes in a war and they're really clamoring for one right now. Can't be too sure...

I don’t think the US is really that interested. Without military intervention on the table the military industrial complex loses sales if the war kicks off. Sending weapons to guerillas doesn’t give US big money.

Israel is also busy pissing everyone off. They refused to let Ukraine have access to Iron Dome systems and yesterday Israel was quietly trying to make a deal with Russia over evacuating Israelis if Russia occupies the nation. One good thing that may come out of this is Israel no longer getting away with being a diplomatic bull in the china shop without repercussions.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you think about it every country is invading itself, that's how land ownership works

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
this don't seem so great

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1495370998601949184?t=ksQPXWlf-98TOBBc1zQqlw&s=19

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

The USA president absolutely promised an invasion and it would be very embarrassing for him if it was just another senior moment

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Im going to be so pissed if a war happens and everyone laughs at me for claiming it wouldnt. Oh I guess it would be bad for Ukrainians as well so thats another reason I hope it doesn’t happen

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What's Russia's excuse for invading ?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Hollismason posted:

separatist civilian casualties caused by Ukrainian forces probably or some other thing like Ukraine once prank called a pizza hut. It's gonna be whatever excuse they can make stick I guess
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1495205345781813251?t=f8jYOrR-U5EbO6dHajJBmQ&s=19
It's ramping up

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

putin doesn't want to invade guys, ukraine is just being so aggressive it's really leaving him no choice. hands are really tied in this situation unfrotuantly

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Hollismason posted:

They've been bombarding Ukraine from the occupied territories non-stop, hoping to provoke a counter-attack to give them an excuse. Which is the same thing they did in Georgia in 2008.

Couple days ago the Donetsk "Republic" leader psoted a video showing "Ukrainian special forces" trying to infiltrate Donetsk to commit terror attacks, unfortunately he forgot to clean up the metadata so it showed the video had been made weeks ago. Or maybe it was Luhansk? Not sure. In conclusion, if Ukraine holds still and doesn't respond to being attacked by artillery, they already have all their false flag justifications prepared.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I awoke this morning and sighed.

My freaking balls still have yet to be landed upon directly and exactly by a Russian nuke.

:sigh:

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
On a positive note the cleansing atomic fire will finally end covid and going back into the office.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What's Putin going to do with Ukraine once he has it?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hug it and kiss it all over

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

Go door to door and judo throw every single ukrainian once

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

FogHelmut posted:

A much better piece of land to defend than the corner of hellish flat snow-covered land that they are huddled up in now. Also a larger sphere of influence that they once had.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Icochet posted:

Go door to door and judo throw every single ukrainian once

ArmedZombie fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 20, 2022

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Wave it at Belarus to keep them in line.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Which side will Steven Segal be on?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Good news I talked to Putin on the phone this morning and he agreed to get therapy instead of attacking. I think we are safe

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Putin on the (Ukraine) ritz

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
if the world gets vaporized in nuclear hellfire before i get to play elden ring, i'm gonna be pissed!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EorayMel posted:

Putin on the (Ukraine) ritz

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/ClintEhrlich/status/1495502512421548038

It is a nuke Michael. How long could it take to build? Three days?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i simply cannot believe how aggressive ukraine has become as of late

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

It'd be kinda funny if Iran and the US manage to patch up the Nuclear Deal in the middle of all this. Israel screaming bloody murder and nobody's listening because Putin's hogging the spotlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004