Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

pik_d posted:

Thank you OP, it does make a lot more sense than having something out for City tbf. After all who would dislike Manchester City??

Me, the editor of Der Spiegel!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Eric Cantonese posted:

:sickos:

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Eric Cantonese posted:

J'accuse!!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

vyelkin posted:

We're workshopping the chants now, it's come down to a choice between "Ooooooh, underage players were allegedly pressured to sign contracts with Manchester City through monetary payments, in violation of the rules, and you know you are" and "Olé, olé olé olé, club sponsors in Abu Dhabi are suspected of having provided only a portion of their payments to the club themselves, with the majority apparently coming from Sheikh Mansour himself, olé."

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
That has to be Everton safe now. Don’t know how either Burnley or Watford make up enough ground to put them in real trouble.

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Eric Cantonese posted:

That has to be Everton safe now. Don’t know how either Burnley or Watford make up enough ground to put them in real trouble.

Dont think we're even close to safe yet.... Really big result today but we've still got an absolutely awful run-in (especially compared to Burnley) :ohdear:

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015
suspicious these matt le tiss allegations came out just before the chelsea game. Der Spiegel??

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

vyelkin posted:

Jurgen Klopp, in the dressing room at halftime: all right lads, keep it up, great work so far, love the energy in the pressing. And remember what we're playing for - Roberto Mancini, who is currently the trainer for the Italian national team but spent the years from 2009 to 2013 as the trainer for ManCity, is thought to have received a significant portion of his compensation secretly by way of a fictitious consultancy contract.

lol

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

who is it possibly news to that manchester city was bought by a bunch of arab guys and pumped full of money in a ludicrous attempt at purchasing prestige. who didnt know this already

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
ludicrous and also extremely successful

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Bielsa was a one note found out fraud, a fake intellectual commie who wanted 15 billion per season to manage and I'm glad he's gone. We are staying up and we need to start airbrushing him out of old photos stalin style.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Jesse 'the lebron james of soccer' marsch is the real deal and I never doubted him. Also turned out rodrigo was good all along. Always liked him

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Just need villa to win now and it'll be a clean sweep of cool and good games today.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

the sex ghost posted:

Jesse 'the lebron james of soccer' marsch is the real deal and I never doubted him. Also turned out rodrigo was good all along. Always liked him

Absolute bargain signing

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Villa has like 30 shots on goal and is down 0-2. They'll have wanted to score imo

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

surely watford have time for one more manager before the season is over

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

you'd think bielsa would learn that his going style seems to just completely collapse after any reasonable period of time and adjust

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

tbp posted:

you'd think bielsa would learn that his going style seems to just completely collapse after any reasonable period of time and adjust

you’d think he would’ve learned it after an unreasonable amount of time too but here we are

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Eric Cantonese posted:

Everton's tough run in starts now and that was always the case. I was and remain baffled that people included this United team in their tough run in.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Everton's tough run in starts now and that was always the case. I was and remain baffled that people included this United team in their tough run in.

United are 10 places above Everton for a reason, they should be winning that game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

I looked at their run in and it's bad but not as bad as has been made out

Oh wait those Leicester matches in a cup?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

If Burnley lose today that's them relegated imo

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Even if they draw I think it's done - I have a soft spot for Burnley but they have gotten progressively worse over the last few seasons

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Jose posted:

I looked at their run in and it's bad but not as bad as has been made out

Oh wait those Leicester matches in a cup?

Nope just a super late COVID postponement

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

I was and remain baffled that people included this United team in their tough run in.

:qq:

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
i remain baffled by people considering the most expensive and highest paid squad in the world to be a tough opponent

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

EC10 posted:

i remain baffled by people considering the most expensive and highest paid squad in the world to be a tough opponent

The Leeds United team of the early 2000s were a fearsome proposition for any opponent

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

EC10 posted:

Are you claiming we're not poo poo

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Highly placed sources have confirmed to Der Spiegel that Pooshited are, in fact, poo poo

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Are you claiming we're not poo poo

:qq:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

tbp posted:

you'd think bielsa would learn...adjust

I don't think he understands this word

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/Stubermensch/status/1513267531162824711

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol "But going back to the football..."

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Haha I thought that was gonna be the return of Statman Gaz but it went in a very different direction

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Are you quoting the right post

Why do you have this thing where you gently caress off for a while then turn up out of the blue and post a bunch of dumb poo poo I don't get it EC10 are you OK

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
PaddyPower is currently giving 1/100 odds on EC10 having another weird meltdown this month

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!
https://twitter.com/the__1958/status/1513227504240279568?s=21&t=FuEWRT5tmbQAt-qjq5WlBA

lmao

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Not entirely sure about going for the 'nazi flyer' look, me.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

TheRat posted:

Not entirely sure about going for the 'nazi flyer' look, me.

If I'd just seen that pop up with a big imperial eagle and instructions from the 1958 without reading it I would 100% assume it was some EDL thing lmao