Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Arf will NOT like this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_rkDQJdBs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Arf will NOT like this!

Not My Problem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lmao myCrimes.mp4

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

mike are you going to be a patriot or a pussy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lastgirl posted:

sources tell me they're bringing an imax screen for us to not spectate democracy at

extremely bill maher getting cancelled for calling the 9/11 hijackers evil but courageous and not really cowards at all voice]: y know if you thin kabout it who really knew that democracy was not a spectator sport, who got off their couches and really got involved in politics? the rioters on january 6th. the qanon shaman for example - you can't call him a spectator

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

you've kind of got to hand it to them

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevLSvFhRwg

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this dumb gently caress forgot to tell me to like and subscribe and click the bell to get instant notifications

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ram dass in hell posted:

extremely bill maher getting cancelled for calling the 9/11 hijackers evil but courageous and not really cowards at all voice]: y know if you thin kabout it who really knew that democracy was not a spectator sport, who got off their couches and really got involved in politics? the rioters on january 6th. the qanon shaman for example - you can't call him a spectator

I thought it was Dinesh D'Souza who said that poo poo on his show and got it cancelled

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lol

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Red Baron posted:

lmao myCrimes.mp4

lol there's so many of them it's a genre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCeOJBt30o

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
maybe they can get them to admit to their crimes if they agree to publicly execute mike pence in exchange

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell posted:

liam neeson at a baby gender reveal party:] are you a participator or a spectator

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

I thought it was Dinesh D'Souza who said that poo poo on his show and got it cancelled

maybe him too but definitely bill maher got in trouble too. this was early on in the post 9 era as well tho. i think he got real time on hbo suspended for at least a month or so for this in like 2007lol

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Finally, ten minutes til we can LOCK HER UP!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

i hope this happens but due to an accident Nd or possibly saboteur the hologram gets the tupac hologram audio to go with the trjmp hologram video and we get an epic version of Changes or hit em up set to the trump fortnite dual handjobs dance

For my money i want ambitionz az a ridah or possibly humpty hump but he's gotta do the dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISmlafYgc08

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

ram dass in hell posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Do the trumpty trump!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Finally, ten minutes til we can LOCK HER UP!

oh man if they bring out special prosecutor Hill Dawg it’s gonna make trump break his website

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

omg they just showed the imax of televisions

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
NBC advertising a podcast on gender discrimination in sports followed by nightly news for kids starring Lester Holt. america is the greatest.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
everyone should read aberration in the heartland of the real when thinking about poo poo like this. prime time hell yea

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

this whole poo poo has the entire vibe of that one part of V for Vendetta when like the liberals are just like on tv in the background calmly describing with extremely hypernormalized voices how oh btw we live in a theocratic military dictatorship also heres who is on dancing with the stars this week and what's up with johnny depp and pete davidson anyway ??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Danger posted:

everyone should read aberration in the heartland of the real when thinking about poo poo like this. prime time hell yea

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

after you read aberration it would be fun to read 'killing hope' for a sense of perspective and scope lol good times

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
will there be commercial breaks after getting trump to admit to sedition is the real question here

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
prime time crime time

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

this whole poo poo has the entire vibe of that one part of V for Vendetta when like the liberals are just like on tv in the background calmly describing with extremely hypernormalized voices how oh btw we live in a theocratic military dictatorship also heres who is on dancing with the stars this week and what's up with johnny depp and pete davidson anyway ??

RealityWarCriminal posted:

NBC advertising a podcast on gender discrimination in sports followed by nightly news for kids starring Lester Holt. america is the greatest.

see

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lastgirl posted:

will there be commercial breaks after getting trump to admit to sedition is the real question here

what i wanna know is when will jeffrey enable truth embedding. let's see some fucken truths

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

what i wanna know is when will jeffrey enable truth embedding. let's see some fucken truths

just plug in this verrit code: 80085420

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
finally tonight they will definitively prove that that man tase he own balls

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
cant wait for the big cliffhanger at the end when liz sees the dedication in the poetry book while she is on the can and realizes he did it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Citizen posted:

this is all I care about, the people demand to know the truth!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good Citizen posted:

my main reason for watching

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
lol jesus they have a title card

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

actually the russians and/or cubans have invented a stealth ball tasing ray

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Manu Raju claims people in congress saying they're going to end the hearing with a bang!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/108447741996543436