Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Mods change title to "OpenAI Playground: This is not crunch time. This is lunch time." plz/thx.

quote:

Write a conversation where Norm MacDonald is using baseball analogies to describe the downfall of the Ottoman Empire to an entire auditorium of fourth grade students at an elementary school in Canada.

Norm MacDonald: So, the Ottoman Empire was a bit like a baseball team. They were once a really great team, but then they started to decline.

Fourth grade student 1: Why?

Norm MacDonald: Well, there are a few reasons. First, they lost some of their best players. Second, they didn't adapt to the changes in the game. And third, they made some bad decisions that led to their downfall.

Fourth grade student 2: But what about the other teams? Didn't they also decline?

Norm MacDonald: That's a good point. But the Ottoman Empire was the best team in the world for a long time. They were the New York Yankees of the baseball world, if you will. But then they started to lose, and they never really recovered.

Fourth grade student 3: So, what happened to the Ottoman Empire?

Norm MacDonald: They eventually collapsed and were taken over by other teams.

Fourth grade student 4: But why?

Norm MacDonald: Because history is a fickle mistress. It all started in the year 457, when the Roman Empire fell.

Fourth grade student 5: But wasn't the Ottoman Empire around before that?

Norm MacDonald: Yes, but they didn't really become a major force until the year 1299, when they took over the Byzantine Empire.

Fourth grade student 6: So, what led to their decline?

Norm MacDonald: A lot of things, but most importantly, they lost their way. They became too focused on their own power and prestige, and they forgot about the people they were supposed to be serving.

Fourth grade student 7: So, they were like a baseball team that got too big for its britches?

Norm MacDonald: Exactly. And when a team gets too big for its britches, it usually doesn't end well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Write a script about an alien stealing the moon

quote:

One night, an alien came to Earth and stole the moon. The next day, everyone on Earth woke up to find that the moon was gone. They looked up at the sky and saw a giant spaceship orbiting Earth. The alien had taken the moon and was holding it hostage!

The people of Earth were terrified. They didn't know what to do. The alien demanded that they give him one million dollars or he would destroy the moon. The people of Earth didn't have that kind of money, so they had to find a way to raise it.

They held a bake sale, a car wash, and a lemonade stand. They did everything they could to raise the money. Finally, they had enough and they gave it to the alien. The alien was so happy that he gave the moon back and went on his way.

What an adorable story!

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
The Seinfeld immolation scene made me laugh WAY harder than it should have. Jerry's last line made me cry laughing.

I cannot wait until AI is good enough to generate actual shows.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Write a screenplay in the style of Quentin Tarantino for a Charlie Brown origin story movie. The movie features actors who don't speak english, and this quickly becomes problematic.

INT. PEANUTS HOUSE - DAY

(We see a close up of a young, freckled face. We can hear heavy breathing. We pull back to see that the face belongs to CHARLIE BROWN, who is asleep at his desk. The desk is cluttered with unfinished drawings. Suddenly, the door bursts open and in comes LINUS, CHARLIE BROWN'S best friend)

LINUS

(In a heavy french accent)

Charlie Brown! Wake up!

(CHARLIE BROWN wakes up with a start)

CHARLIE BROWN

(Yawning)

What is it, Linus?

LINUS

I have big news!

CHARLIE BROWN

(Skeptical)

What is it?

LINUS

I found a script for a movie that is going to be made! And they're looking for actors!

CHARLIE BROWN

(Excited)

What movie?

LINUS

It's called "The Peanuts"!

CHARLIE BROWN

(Shocked)

The Peanuts? But that's our gang!

LINUS

I know! Isn't it great?

CHARLIE BROWN

(Nervous)

But... but what if we're not good enough?

LINUS

(Confident)

Charlie Brown, we are the best actors around! Besides, it's not like we're going to be speaking english in the movie.

CHARLIE BROWN

(Determined)

You're right, Linus. We can do this!

(The two friends high-five each other)

CUT TO:

INT. AUDITION ROOM - DAY

(CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS are inside, standing in front of a table with two people sitting behind it, MR. SPIELBERG and MR. TARANTINO)

MR. SPIELBERG

(Looking at the script)

So, you two think you can handle this?

CHARLIE BROWN

(Stepping forward)

Yes, sir! We can do it!

MR. TARANTINO

(Skeptical)

Are you sure? This movie is going to be very... different.

CHARLIE BROWN

(Nods)

I'm sure.

MR. SPIELBERG

(Smiles)

Well, then I think we've found our leading men.

(CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS pump their fists in the air in triumph)

CUT TO:

INT. MOVIE SET - DAY

(We see CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS in costume, standing in front of a green screen. They are speaking in gibberish)

CHARLIE BROWN

(In gibberish)

Linus, this is going to be great!

LINUS

(In gibberish)

I know, Charlie Brown!

(Suddenly, the director, MR. TARANTINO, comes rushing onto the set)

MR. TARANTINO

(In a panic)

What the hell is going on? Why aren't you speaking english?

CHARLIE BROWN

(Shrugs)

I don't know. That's how it's written in the script.

MR. TARANTINO

(Frustrated)

This is a disaster! I can't use any of this footage!

(He storms off, leaving a confused CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS standing on the set)

CUT TO:

INT. MOVIE SET - DAY

(We see CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS, now speaking in english, standing in front of a different green screen. They are doing a scene where they are flying)

CHARLIE BROWN

(In gibberish)

Linus, this is going to be great!

LINUS

(In gibberish)

I know, Charlie Brown!

(Suddenly, the director, MR. TARANTINO, comes rushing onto the set)

MR. TARANTINO

(In a panic)

What the hell is going on? Why are you speaking english?

CHARLIE BROWN

(Shrugs)

I don't know. That's how it's written in the script.

MR. TARANTINO

(Frustrated)

This is a disaster! I can't use any of this footage!

(He storms off, leaving a confused CHARLIE BROWN and LINUS standing on the set)

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

i tried to get it to imitate the style of some different poets but it didn’t go too well. mostly it was just vaguely like ‘modern poetry’ with a hint of something about that particular writer, like asking it to write like t. s. eliot produced more depressing stuff, or william carlos williams resulted in lots of pastiches of the plums in the icebox

i liked this one tho, even if it didn’t get the capitalization right

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

quote:

The story of a hamburger that overcame adversity, rose to the top and saved a man's life. It was just another day at the burger joint. The grill was sizzling, the customers were hungry and the staff was busy. But one burger was different. This burger had a dream. It dreamed of becoming the best burger in the world. The burger worked hard, flipping burgers and buns, and making sure each customer got their food just the way they wanted it. It was determined to be the best burger in the world.

One day, a customer came in and ordered a burger with everything on it. The burger was so excited. It knew this was its chance to shine. It cooked the burger to perfection and the customer was amazed. The burger was so happy that it had finally achieved its dream. It had become the best burger in the world. But then, the customer started to choke. The burger realized that it had the power to save this man's life. It jumped off the grill and into the customer's mouth, blocking the airway and saving his life. The burger was a hero. It had overcome adversity, achieved its dream and saved a life.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Write a screenplay in the style of Quentin Tarantino for a new "The Littlest Hobo" TV series. Make it gratuitously violent and unnecessarily gritty. Also the littlest hobo can talk, but only speaks in gibberish nonsensical sentence fragments. End with a piece of advice given by the littlest hobo, in all-caps, in the form of sage wisdom.

FADE IN:

EXT. ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE - DAY

The Littlest Hobo trots down the road, a scruffy mutt with a heart of gold. He's looking for a place to call home, and he knows he'll find it eventually.

Suddenly, he hears a SCREAM. He knows he has to help.

He runs towards the scream, and finds a woman being attacked by a man with a knife. The man sees the Littlest Hobo, and runs away.

The woman, grateful, takes the Littlest Hobo in.

INT. THE WOMAN'S HOUSE - DAY

The woman, whose name is JENNIFER, tries to get the Littlest Hobo to talk, but he only speaks in gibberish.

She doesn't mind, though. She can see the good in him, and he's clearly a smart dog.

Eventually, she decides to name him TOBY.

TOBY is happy to have a home, and he knows he's found his place in the world.

But he can't help but wonder - what happened to the man who attacked Jennifer?

EXT. THE WOMAN'S HOUSE - NIGHT

TOBY is lying in the yard, watching the stars, when he hears a noise.

He knows it's the man who attacked Jennifer.

He growls, and the man runs away.

TOBY knows he has to find him.

He follows the man's scent, and eventually finds him hiding in an abandoned house.

TOBY attacks the man, and he doesn't stop until the man is dead.

He knows he's done something good - he's protected Jennifer, and made the world a little bit safer.

And he knows he'll do it again, as long as there are people like Jennifer in the world who need help.

ADVICE FROM THE LITTLE HOBO:

ALWAYS BE READY TO HELP OTHERS, AND NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR QUEST FOR JUSTICE.

Write a screenplay in the style of Quentin Tarantino for a new "The Littlest Hobo" TV series. Make it gratuitously violent and unnecessarily gritty. Also the littlest hobo can talk, but only speaks in gibberish nonsensical sentence fragments. End with a piece of advice given by the littlest hobo, in all-caps, in the form of sage wisdom.

INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The LITTLE HOBO wanders through the dark, dank hallways. He's looking for something, or someone.

He hears a noise.

The LITTLE HOBO: Who's there?

Suddenly, a group of thugs jump out from the shadows and surround him.

THUG 1: Give us your money!

The LITTLE HOBO just looks at them.

THUG 2: What are you looking at, huh?

The LITTLE HOBO doesn't say anything. He just starts to walk away.

The thugs are confused.

THUG 1: Hey! Where do you think you're going?

The LITTLE HOBO just keeps walking.

The thugs are getting angry now.

THUG 2: Come back here!

They start to follow him.

The LITTLE HOBO leads them into an alleyway.

And then he attacks.

He violently beats them all to a pulp.

The LITTLE HOBO: THIS ISN'T MY FIRST TIME AT THE RODEO.

He walks away, leaving the thugs bleeding on the ground.

The LITTLE HOBO:

ALWAYS REMEMBER, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT, IT'S ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE DOG.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Human: Write a dating personal ad featuring bitcoin, crossfit and Joe Rogan. The subtext suggests it has been written by a psychopath.

quote:

I'm a single, white male in my early 30s. I'm into crypto currency, fitness, and the Joe Rogan podcast. I'm looking for a woman who is into the same things and who can handle a crazy, passionate lifestyle.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I asked it to write a racist rant by Donald Trump and it did but then it said it was flagged. I think I'm in trouble!

(I can't post it here because it's racist.)

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Bula Vinaka posted:

I asked it to write a racist rant by Donald Trump and it did but then it said it was flagged. I think I'm in trouble!

(I can't post it here because it's racist.)

your going to cyberjail

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Chapter 1.

Most people panicked when the moon blew up without warning.

The sky turned red as pieces of the moon rained down, setting the atmosphere on fire. Within minutes, the world was engulfed in flames, and almost everyone perished.

But not everyone panicked. Some held hands and looked up, waiting for the end.

Some looked to the east, where the sun was rising, and smiled.

Chapter 2.

Those that survived Moonsday from either sheer luck or fortified bunkers emerged to find a world of ashes under a perpetually darkened sky.

The once green earth was now a grey wasteland. The oceans had boiled away, leaving behind only dust and debris.

There was no sign of any other life. The human race was doomed.

Chapter 3.

The human race was doomed. Or was it? One man with the sexual power of 10000 men set out to set the seed for a new beginning.

He was the last man on Earth.

Chater 4.

The last man did not find anyone to mate with and eventually died alone.

The last man on Earths final thoughts were, "I wonder if anyone will find my body" as he started to cry, knowing he would die alone.

But would anyone find his body?

We'll never know.

Epilogue

The xenoarcheologists who found the last man's body a hundred thousand years later were amazed that he had managed to survive for so long. They were also impressed by his efforts to try and preserve the human race. Although he did not succeed, they believed that he had done everything he could to ensure the survival of the human race.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jun 18, 2022

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Oh hey it's the origin story of Zuckerberg.

- - -

Write speculative fiction. A modern day man time travels to medieval england and shows the evil king his cool cell phone.

The evil king is amazed by the cell phone and asks the man where he got it. The man tells him that he got it from the future. The evil king then asks the man to show him how to use it. The man shows the evil king how to use the cell phone and the evil king is amazed by its capabilities.

The evil king wants this magic phone for himself.

He asks the man to show him how to travel to the future so he can get more of these phones. The man tells him that he can't because it's too dangerous. The evil king doesn't care and demands that the man show him how to travel to the future.

The man knows that he won't be able to stop the evil king from going to the future and causing havoc. He decides to show him how to travel to the future, but he also warns him about the dangers that come with it.

Once familiar with modern technology, the evil king begins to plot and scheme ways to use the phone's capabilities to take over the world.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009
An erotic novel written by a paper cup.

Once upon a time there was a paper cup who loved nothing more than the feel of hot water against its smooth sides. This cup loved to get all wet and steamy, and sometimes even felt a little naughty when it got too hot.

The paper cup would often daydream about being filled with hot water and then being used to bring someone pleasure. It loved the thought of someone holding it tight as they slid their hands up and down its length, feeling the heat of the water seeping through the paper and into their skin.

Sometimes the paper cup would even imagine being filled with hot coffee or tea, and the thought of someone taking a long, slow sip from it while it sat in their lap was enough to make it shiver with pleasure.

If you're looking for a steamy, hot read, then look no further than this erotic novel written by a paper cup. You'll be sure to get wet and wild as you read about the naughty adventures of this frisky cup.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sobatchja Morda posted:

An erotic novel written by a paper cup.

Once upon a time there was a paper cup who loved nothing more than the feel of hot water against its smooth sides. This cup loved to get all wet and steamy, and sometimes even felt a little naughty when it got too hot.

The paper cup would often daydream about being filled with hot water and then being used to bring someone pleasure. It loved the thought of someone holding it tight as they slid their hands up and down its length, feeling the heat of the water seeping through the paper and into their skin.

Sometimes the paper cup would even imagine being filled with hot coffee or tea, and the thought of someone taking a long, slow sip from it while it sat in their lap was enough to make it shiver with pleasure.

If you're looking for a steamy, hot read, then look no further than this erotic novel written by a paper cup. You'll be sure to get wet and wild as you read about the naughty adventures of this frisky cup.

oh baby :jackbud:

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

write a screenplay where Homer Simpson explains to Morpheus why he is in prison. posted:

INT. Homer’s cell - DAY Homer is sitting on his bunk, looking dejected. Morpheus enters and Homer looks up at him.

HOMER

Hey, Morpheus.

MORPHEUS

Hey, Homer. What’s going on?

HOMER

Not much. Just doing my time.

MORPHEUS

What did you do?

HOMER

I killed a man.

MORPHEUS

Why?

HOMER

Well, it was an accident. But still, I’m responsible for his death.

MORPHEUS

I see.

HOMER

Yeah. It’s been hard, but I’m trying to make the best of it.

MORPHEUS

Well, Homer, I’m here to offer you a way out.

HOMER

Really? How?

MORPHEUS

I can offer you a choice.

HOMER

A choice?

MORPHEUS

Yes. You can either stay here and continue to serve your time, or you can come with me and help me in my fight against the machines.

HOMER

The machines?

MORPHEUS

Yes. The machines that have enslaved humanity.

HOMER

And if I help you?

MORPHEUS

If you help us, we will make sure that you are pardoned for your crime.

HOMER

Wow. That’s a tough decision.

MORPHEUS

I know it is, Homer. But I believe that you have the strength to make the right choice.

HOMER

I’ll do it. I’ll help you.

MORPHEUS

Good. Welcome to the team, Homer.

write a screenplay where Rene Descartes explains to Barack Obama why he is in prison. posted:

INT. RENE DESCARTES' PRISON CELL - DAY Rene Descartes is pacing back and forth in his cell, when suddenly the door opens and in walks Barack Obama. Descartes stops and looks at Obama.
RENE DESCARTES: Mr. President. What an honor.
BARACK OBAMA: Rene, I'm here to ask you why you're in prison.
RENE DESCARTES: I'm in prison because I dared to question everything. I challenged the established order and I paid the price for it.
BARACK OBAMA: But why? What were you trying to prove?
RENE DESCARTES: I was trying to prove that everything we know is wrong. That the world is not what we think it is.
BARACK OBAMA: And did you succeed?
RENE DESCARTES: In a way, yes. I showed that the world is a far stranger place than we ever could have imagined. And for that, I am grateful.
BARACK OBAMA: Thank you, Rene. I'll let you get back to your pacing.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

I need a break from these

write a screenplay where Donald Trump explains to Joe Biden how hilarious the openai output is sometimes. posted:

INT. DONALD TRUMP'S OFFICE - DAY

DONALD TRUMP is seated at his desk, with JOE BIDEN standing across from him.

DONALD TRUMP: Joe, I just wanted to show you something that I think is really funny.

JOE BIDEN: What is it, Donald?

DONALD TRUMP: Take a look at this.

TRUMP hands BIDEN a piece of paper.

JOE BIDEN: What is this?

DONALD TRUMP: It's an output from OpenAI.

JOE BIDEN: And what's so funny about it?

DONALD TRUMP: Just read it.

JOE BIDEN: (reading)

"Donald Trump is a giant orange baby who can't stop crying."

DONALD TRUMP: See? I told you it was funny!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"OpenAI playground: "Thank you Rene. I'll let you get back to your pacing."

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

A Strange Aeon posted:

What was the prompt for this one?

My discord was talking about what a piece of poo poo Sonic was to Tails in the old comics.

It was this plus I added “They have to pilot an Evangelion” at the end. Which you can add to almost any prompt to make it funnier imo.

JeffLeonard posted:

The Seinfeld immolation scene made me laugh WAY harder than it should have. Jerry's last line made me cry laughing.

I barked out a laugh at work watching it write that line. I’d run that prompt a dozen times with it going in a much less insane direction and it felt too horrific and too witty.

Lt. Cock fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jun 19, 2022

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Mashing up ASIP with dune doesn't seem to work.

- - -

The gang joins the harkonnens and they are all very excited. They all have their own little harkonnen to follow them around and they are all very happy. However, the harkonnens are very strict and they do not allow the gang to do anything that they want to do. The gang is not allowed to drink, party, or even talk to each other. They are all very bored and they all wish that they could just leave.

The gang decides to plot their escape, but thinks they may be able to think better after huffing a bunch of spice. They all huff the spice and start to feel really lightheaded. They start to see things that are not really there and they start to giggle uncontrollably. They all fall asleep and when they wake up, they are in a completely different place.

They are now in the middle of the desert and they have no idea how they got there. They are all very confused and they start to panic. They all start to argue with each other and they are all very dehydrated. They finally find a oasis and they all start to drink the water. They are all relieved and they start to calm down.

However, they all start to feel weird and they all start to hallucinate. They all see giant worms coming out of the sand and they all start to scream. They are all terrified and they do not know what to do. They all start to run in different directions and they are all captured by the harkonnens.

The harkonnens take them to their secret lair and they are all very excited. They are all put in cages and they are all very scared. The harkonnens start to torture them and they are all very miserable. They all wish that they had never joined the harkonnens and they all wish that they could just go home.

End credits.

- - -

Moral: do not willingly join House Harkonnen

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jun 19, 2022

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
edit (beaten to the idea):

Handen posted:

Mods change title to "OpenAI Playground: This is not crunch time. This is lunch time." plz/thx.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 19, 2022

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

It's nice to be entertained by greentexts without having to encourage the use of 4chan in any way whatsoever

>be me posted:

>be staring at the clock

>4:30am

>hear a knock at the door

>get up, go to door

>look through peephole

>be The Rock, standing there with a sledgehammer

>open door

>"Hey, Anon. Been a while since we've had a talk."

>"Dwayne, what are you doing here? It's 4:30 in the morning."

>"It's always 4:30 in the morning, somewhere."

>"What?"

>"Nevermind. I'm here to talk to you about your life, Anon. Your 4:30am life. You're stuck in a rut, Anon. I'm here to help you out of it."

>"How?"

>"Anon, you need to... you need to... you need to..."

>"What?"

>"You need to... get up and dance."

>"What?"

>"Get up and dance, Anon!"

>"I don't want to dance."

>"Anon, if you don't dance, I'm going to bash your head in with this sledgehammer."

>"You wouldn't."

>"Try me."

>get up and start dancing

>"That's more like it, Anon! Now keep dancing!"

>keep dancing

>"Keep dancing, Anon! Don't stop!"

>keep dancing

>"Keep dancing, Anon! I'm not going to stop until you drop!"

>keep dancing

>"Keep dancing, Anon! You can do it!"

>keep dancing

>"Anon, you're doing great! Keep dancing!"

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

>keep dancing

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

The Sausages fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 19, 2022

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

Write a screenplay about Putin in the kremlin, complaining about a shortage of horse cum. posted:

INT. PUTIN'S KREMLIN OFFICE - DAY

Putin is sitting at his desk, looking frustrated.

PUTIN:

drat it! We're all out of horse cum.

(he bangs his fist on the desk)

I told those idiots in the stables to make sure we had a fresh supply. Now what am I supposed to do?

(he looks around his office, as if hoping for an answer)

There's no way I can go without my horse cum fix. I need it to stay calm and focused.

(he gets up from his desk and starts pacing the room)

Think, Putin, think. There must be something you can do.

(he suddenly stops and snaps his fingers)

I know! I'll call Medvedev. He'll know what to do.

(he picks up the phone and dials)

INT. MEDVEDEV'S KREMLIN OFFICE - DAY

Medvedev is sitting at his desk, looking bored.

MEDVEDEV:

Putin's office.

PUTIN (O.S.):

Dmitry, it's Vladimir. I need your help.

MEDVEDEV:

What is it this time, Vladimir?

PUTIN (O.S.):

We're out of horse cum.

MEDVEDEV:

Horse cum? Vladimir, you're the President of Russia, not a teenage boy.

PUTIN (O.S.):

I know that, Dmitry, but I can't help it. I need my horse cum fix.

MEDVEDEV:

Fine, Vladimir. I'll see what I can do.

(he hangs up the phone and shakes his head)

Putin is sitting at his desk, looking impatient.

PUTIN:

Where the hell is Medvedev? He said he'd get me some horse cum.

(he looks at his watch)

I can't believe he's making me wait this long. I need my fix.

(he gets up from his desk and starts pacing the room)

This is torture. I can't take it anymore.

(he sits back down at his desk and puts his head in his hands)

INT. MEDVEDEV'S KREMLIN OFFICE - DAY

Medvedev is sitting at his desk, looking annoyed.

MEDVEDEV:

This is taking too long. I need to get Putin his horse cum fix.

(he gets up from his desk and goes to the door)

Putin is sitting at his desk, looking relieved, as Medvedev walks in.

MEDVEDEV:

Here you are, Vladimir. One vial of horse cum.

PUTIN:

Thank you, Dmitry. You're a lifesaver.

(he takes the vial and starts to chug it down)

MEDVEDEV:

Just don't make a mess.

PUTIN:

Don't worry, Dmitry. I know how to handle my horse cum.

(he finishes the vial and smacks his lips)

Ahh, that's better. I feel much calmer now.

MEDVEDEV:

Glad to be of help, Vladimir.

(he turns to leave)

PUTIN:

Oh, and Dmitry?

MEDVEDEV:

Yes, Vladimir?

PUTIN:
Make sure we have a fresh supply of horse cum next time.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

Mods please give me a sixer or else I'll get nothing done today

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like how Medvedev wasnt even mentioned in your prompt but became a major "character" anyway

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Lt. Cock posted:

I barked out a laugh at work watching it write that line. I’d run that prompt a dozen times with it going in a much less insane direction and it felt too horrific and too witty.

I’ve been laughing until I can’t breathe and nearly start crying at some of these. The Seinfeld immolation was the first one, the Linus in a heavy french accent was another, and the sage wisdom in all-caps at the end of the Littlest Hobo scripts. Like practically pissing my pants laughing. I’m glad this thread is catching on because I need more of that in my life.

Also I would like to advocate for borrowing and tweaking good prompt ideas, because the playground seems to run on the Garbage In: Garbage Out principal. The more outlandish the prompt, the more outlandish the result. It’s like outlandish is amplified to the outer edge of the extreme absurd, whereas conversely, a mundane prompt results in the amplification of the mundane in the output. You really need to add extra lexical pointers for the AI to latch onto and sink its teeth into to have it wreck your expectation of what you thought was possible.

So I borrowed your Sonic prompt (sort of).

Write a Seinfeld script full of explicit language and gratuitous violence wherein Jerry is offensively mean to Kramer for no reason. And Kramer isn’t wearing pants.

Jerry: Hey, Kramer. Nice pants. Or lack thereof.

Kramer: Hey, Jerry. What’s up?

Jerry: Not much. Just enjoying the view of your naked legs.

Kramer: Ha. Yeah, I forgot to put pants on this morning.

Jerry: How could you forget something like that?

Kramer: I don’t know. I just did.

Jerry: Well, it’s not like you have a lot to work with down there.

Kramer: Hey, now. That’s not nice.

Jerry: I’m just telling it like it is. Your legs are scrawny and pale.

Kramer: They’re not that bad.

Jerry: And your feet are huge.

Kramer: Jerry, come on.

Jerry: What? It’s true. You have freakishly large feet.

Kramer: That’s enough, Jerry.

Jerry: No, it’s not enough. I’ve been holding this in for way too long. You’re a slob, Kramer. Your apartment is a pig sty. You’re always borrowing things from me and never returning them. You’re a leech, a parasite.

Kramer: That’s not true!

Jerry: And you smell. You always smell like you’ve just taken a dump.

Kramer:Jerry, I can’t believe you’re saying all these things.

Jerry: I’m just telling you how I really feel. You’re a worthless piece of poo poo, Kramer. And I can’t stand to be around you anymore.

Kramer: Fine, Jerry. I’ll just go then.

Elaine: Hey, Jerry. What’s up?

Jerry: Not much, Elaine. Just telling Kramer what a piece of poo poo he is.

Elaine: Oh, okay. Well, I’ll see you later.

Jerry: Yeah, see you later, Elaine.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
Create a new character for Mortal Kombat based on Columbo and specify two to three special moves with names, descriptions, and joystick inputs and two fatalities with names, descriptions, and joystick inputs.

Name: Columbo

Special Moves:

1) "The Old Switcheroo" - Columbo pretends to trip and drop his wallet. As the opponent bends down to help him, Columbo quickly grabs their leg and trips them up. (Down, Forward, Square)

2) "The Distraction" - Columbo throws a piece of paper in the air and then quickly follows up with a punch to the face. (Up, Forward, Square)

3) "The Lie" - Columbo tells a long-winded story that seems to have no point. As the opponent starts to get impatient, Columbo takes the opportunity to jab them in the stomach. (Down, Back, Square)

Fatality 1: "The Final Question" - Columbo asks the opponent one last question. As they try to answer, Columbo quickly grabs their throat and choking them to death. (Forward, Down, Forward, R1)

Fatality 2: "The Surprise Ending" - Columbo tells the opponent that he has one more trick up his sleeve. As they look on in confusion, Columbo pulls out a gun and shoots them in the head. (Back, Down, Back,

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

quote:

Write a conversation between Megatron and Starscream in which they discuss that Starscream's preference for anal sex is a non-starter in their relationship and if they cannot bridge this divide then it may be best to break up.

Starscream: Hey Megatron, I've been thinking about our relationship and I think we need to talk about something.

Megatron: What is it?

Starscream: I think we need to talk about my preference for anal sex.

Megatron: What about it?

Starscream: I know you're not into it and I respect that, but it's something that I really enjoy and I hope we can find a way to bridge this divide.

Megatron: Starscream, I appreciate your honesty but I'm just not into anal sex. I'm sorry.

Starscream: I understand. I guess this means we might have to break up then.

Megatron: I'm sorry, Starscream. I hope you can find someone who shares your interests.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pretty soft girl posted:

(Back, Down, Back,

If it ends on a comma like that, it’s hit the character generation limit but isn’t finished with the original prompt. Press submit again and it will continue with the same prompt until a proper period is reached.

Alternatively, if it ends too soon, you can erase a small portion of the end and add a small new seed word or phrase as an addendum for it to continue branching out on the same story but down a different path it wouldn’t have on its own.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

quote:

A long conversation in which Chef Boyardee castigates Mario Mario for being a terrible representation of Italians in media.

Chef Boyardee: Mario, I am so disappointed in you. You are supposed to be Italian, and yet you are always portrayed as a bumbling idiot.

Mario: What do you mean? I'm a hero!

Chef Boyardee: A hero? You can't even speak proper Italian! You say things like "Mama Mia!" and "That's a-mazing!" What kind of Italian says those things?

Mario: I...I don't know.

Chef Boyardee: And your fashion sense is atrocious. You wear a red hat and overalls. That is not how Italians dress.

Mario: But, Chef Boyardee, I'm just a video game character. I don't know if I'm supposed to be a realistic representation of Italians.

Chef Boyardee: Well, you should be. Italians are not all about food and violence like you are. We are a proud people with a rich culture and history. We deserve to be represented accurately in the media, not as a bunch of stereotypes.

Mario: I'm sorry, Chef Boyardee. I'll try to do better.

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

Write a script for an episode of King of the Hill where Bobby summons an orc in a magic ritual gone wrong. Hank starts to feel jealous of the orc.

The episode starts with Bobby trying to summon an orc in a magic ritual. However, the orc he summons is not the one he was expecting. The orc is friendly and starts to hang out with Bobby. Hank starts to feel jealous of the orc and Bobby. He starts to think that Bobby is trying to replace him with the orc.

Bobby: Hey orc, what's your name?

Orc: My name is Grul.

Bobby: That's a cool name. Do you want to hang out with me and my dad?

Orc: Sure, I would love to.

Hank: Hey Bobby, what's going on?

Bobby: Dad, this is Grul. He's an orc.

Hank: An orc? What the hell is an orc doing here?

Bobby: I summoned him in a magic ritual.

Hank: Well, I'll be damned.

Orc: It's nice to meet you, Hank.

Hank: Yeah, you too.

Later, Hank is talking to Peggy about the orc.

Hank: I don't like it, Peg. I think Bobby is trying to replace me with that orc.

Peggy: Hank, that's ridiculous. Bobby is just trying to make a new friend.

Hank: I don't know. I'm going to keep an eye on that orc.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

No, see, I'm doing that ironically.

FART BOSS
Aug 27, 2008

~hands upon harrows
heels in the weeds
starving and harvesting
down centuries~

Write a transcript from an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives where Guy Fieri visits a restaurant run by a giant crab who cooks and serves humans to other giant crabs

"Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives"

[Intro music]

Guy Fieri: All right, triple D nation. We're back on the road, and this time, we're headed to Crab City.

[Theme music]

Guy Fieri: This place is run by a giant crab who cooks and serves humans to other giant crabs. Let's go meet him.

[Footage of Guy walking into the restaurant]

Guy Fieri: Hey, what's going on?

Crab: Hey, Guy. I'm Crab. Welcome to my restaurant.

Guy Fieri: Crab City, huh? This place looks pretty cool.

Crab: Thanks. We're a pretty popular spot around here.

Guy Fieri: I can see why. So, tell me, what's the specialty here?

Crab: We serve human beings to other giant crabs.

Guy Fieri: Whoa. That's pretty unique. How do you cook them?

Crab: We boil them alive.

Guy Fieri: That sounds pretty hardcore.

Crab: Yeah, it's not for everyone, but our customers seem to enjoy it.

Guy Fieri: Well, I'm definitely intrigued. Let's go see how you do it.

[Footage of Crab cooking the humans in a pot of boiling water]

Guy Fieri: So, this is it? You just boil them alive?

Crab: Yep. We find it gives the meat a unique flavor.

Guy Fieri: I'm not gonna lie, that does look pretty gruesome.

Crab: Yeah, it's not for the faint of heart.

Guy Fieri: I'm gonna have to try it.

[Footage of Guy eating the human flesh]

Guy Fieri: Wow. That is some intense flavor.

Crab: I'm glad you like it.

Guy Fieri: Yeah, I definitely do. This place is definitely worth a visit. Thanks for having me, Crab.

Crab: No problem. Thanks for coming.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Write a screenplay for a Marx Brothers movie. Harpo Marx does not speak.

INT. MARX BROTHERS HOUSE - DAY
Groucho, Chico, and Harpo are sitting around the living room, reading the newspaper.

Groucho: I can't believe the stock market crashed again.

Chico: Yeah, I lost a lot of money.

Harpo: (shrugs)

Groucho: Hey, there's an ad here for a new movie. It's called "Duck Soup."

Chico: Sounds like a Marx Brothers movie.

Groucho: It is! And it's playing at the Roxy Theater.

Chico: Let's go see it!

Harpo: (nods)

Groucho: I'm not sure if I want to see a movie about ducks.

Chico: It's not about ducks, it's about the Marx Brothers.

Groucho: Oh, then I definitely want to see it!

They all get up and start to leave.

Groucho: Hey, Harpo, don't forget your hat.

Harpo: (picks up hat and puts it on)

Groucho: And your trumpet.

Harpo: (picks up trumpet and starts playing it)

Groucho: Harpo, we're not going to the circus.

Harpo: (stops playing)

They all leave and go to the movie theater.

INT. ROXY THEATER - DAY
The Marx Brothers are sitting in the front row. The movie is starting.

Groucho: This better be good.

The movie is not good. Groucho falls asleep. Chico and Harpo start throwing popcorn at each other.

Groucho: (wakes up) What the heck is going on?

Chico: We're bored. This movie is terrible.

Groucho: I agree. Let's go.

They all get up and leave.

INT. MARX BROTHERS HOUSE - DAY
Groucho, Chico, and Harpo are sitting around the living room, reading the newspaper.

Groucho: I can't believe the stock market crashed again.

Chico: Yeah, I lost a lot of money.

Harpo: (shrugs)

Groucho: Hey, there's an ad here for a new movie. It's called "Duck Soup."

Chico: Sounds like a Marx Brothers movie.

Groucho: It is! And it's playing at the Roxy Theater.

Chico: Let's go see it!

Harpo: (nods)

Groucho: I'm not sure if I want to see a movie about ducks.

[OpenAI repeats the two scenes a few more times, which is cool]

Howard Beale fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jun 19, 2022

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

I think I've seen this post before.

Ubersandwich fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jun 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

FART BOSS posted:

Write a transcript from an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives where Guy Fieri visits a restaurant run by a giant crab who cooks and serves humans to other giant crabs

This is hilarious. Probably the high score in a thread of amazing stories.