Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby
While youre streaming games

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm not the biggest Vtuber fan but I understand how they give people a way to express themselves and is especially helpful for people with social anxiety about their appearance. If GDQ wants to be more supportive and inclusive I can get why they'd wanna get Vtubers on board.

Just... not one whos persona is a loving 'demon child' :yikes:

Cartridgeblowers posted:

Eh, let people live how they wanna live and run how they wanna run so long as they ain't hurting no one.

site posted:

people need to stop being weird about vtuber avatars

Lid posted:

See the otherkin etc arguments hit a wall when it's a child avatar, child coded, in children clothing. That has been pretty well established as not ok.

Photex posted:

I can't hear you while listening to my ironmouse yt playlist while drinking coffee out my nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug.

I just said i didn't like them in these types of events, not that I don't like them.

site posted:

yeah and my post stands

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

jesus loving christ

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

*as im being held down in prison and having the word PEDOPHILE tattooed on my forehead* Stop being weird.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKz4NxpFW5I

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh no no no lmao noooo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

God drat depravity

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Photex posted:

I can't hear you while listening to my ironmouse yt playlist while drinking coffee out my nyanners dino chicken nuggies coffee mug.

I just said i didn't like them in these types of events, not that I don't like them.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

*as im being held down in prison and having the word PEDOPHILE tattooed on my forehead* Stop being weird.

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Gotta include the avatar for maximum effect.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thought i recognized them from the last GDQ thread and lol

site posted:

Ngl if you told me that dude on the left was a Nazi I wouldn't bat an eye, someone needs to tell him he needs a new wardrobe and a shave lol

site posted:

oh i didn't realize gay men took the button up, bow tie, moustache, and Richard Spencer cut away from the Ben Shapiro types at some point with the last couple years my b

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

American McGay posted:

lol every drat time

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

DoctorWhat posted:

Any form of age regression is uncomfortable for most people to be around I think.

poemdexter posted:

It’s this for me. It’s weird to hear an adult voice coming out of a young child avatar and makes me instantly judge the character/intentions of the person behind it but that’s my own bias I believe.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

thought i recognized them from the last GDQ thread and lol

nothing escapes the blood red eye of the Queer Illuminati

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfDxP-nD-g

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jesus christ

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

defensively claiming that my desire to throw up when someone says they want to gently caress the cartoon children is just a prejudice of my generation

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mommas, don’t let your babies grow up to speedrun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Uyamicus: Fetch your couch, Goonius. (Goonius fetches the couch) In here with it. That will do. Do you steal, Goonius?

Goonius (rubbing Uyamicus' back): No master.

Uyamicus: Do you speedrun?

Goonius: Not if I can avoid it.

Uyamicus: Have you ever killed the animals?

Goonius: No, master.

Uyamicus: Do you refrain from these vices out of respect for... moral virtues?

Goonius: Yes, master.

Uyamicus: ...Do you eat really small, childlike oysters?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved hearing an adult voice come out of a young child avatar.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved hearing an adult voice come out of a young child avatar.

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Gah!

Bicyclops posted:

defensively claiming that my desire to throw up when someone says they want to gently caress the cartoon children is just a prejudice of my generation

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Reprogram Plus posted:

You actin kinda shady
Talkin like a baby

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

lol this person was a mod at one point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009