Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I can't find the post (lazy) but he does the hardline gross zionist thing of questioning if/how much the Romani people were genocided during the Holocaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Lib and let die posted:

I can't find the post (lazy) but he does the hardline gross zionist thing of questioning if/how much the Romani people were genocided during the Holocaust

show me or begone

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

lol at cspam posters trying to claim they're any better than the hogs in d&d or any other forum

you volunteered to be a mod lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

mawarannahr posted:

you volunteered to be a mod lmao

i volunteered to ik the one thread in the whole forum thats worth a drat

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
tbf i actually said that someone else should do it. i nominated apropros to nothing along with some other folks

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
oh i see it is some kind of strange forced cohabitation mandate

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

the actual way to get any sort of change on these forums is to just continually post things like "you want to gently caress leon trotsky 2012" in the thread until you get more than a sixer

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
me, a dumbass mod doing my part: leon is ftw and cspam is the fail xd

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

show me or begone

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Same thing with the Porajmos figures. Nobody who has done serious research on the holocaust thinks that more than a million Romani were killed. The total for everyone, not just Romani, was likely several thousand.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

lmfao well alright thats a bad post for sure. however, they were charged $10 for that post (which was the correct action) five years ago when theyve made it so they've paid their debt for it

what are some bad posts lt2012 has made since 1/1/21 that have not been punished

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

lmfao well alright thats a bad post for sure. however, they were charged $10 for that post (which was the correct action) five years ago when theyve made it so they've paid their debt for it

what are some bad posts lt2012 has made since 1/1/21 that have not been punished

It's been done before.

This post started it:

RoboChrist said

I called him a moron for thinking that 23 million people per year would die if Obamacare were repealed. Because that would mean the entire US would be dead in 15 years if we repealed Obamacare.

He said nobody cares about the exact number because even if he did estimate over 100x higher than the actual number, then people would still die from repealing Obamacare.

I took one of his quotes and replaced it with a holocaust reference to show that it kind of does make a big difference.

They just enjoy weaponizing the holocaust against a jew because they find it funny.

If Son of Thunderbeast wants me out, then I will.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

the post itself was punished BUT they were told not to come back and here they are. so yeah, i'm convinced. az, i need the keys to the car for a couple weeks pls

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

the post itself was punished BUT they were told not to come back and here they are. so yeah, i'm convinced. az, i need the keys to the car for a couple weeks pls

I mean, is forgetting to turn off your camera after a meeting and jerking it really "doing a terrible thing"?

Does everyone else at CNN have to sign a pledge that they don't masturbate to make sure they have credibility?

If you make nude videos of yourself and they accidentally get out, then should you be banned from CNN?

thank you for suggesting i look at this rap sheet

speng31b
May 8, 2010

That actually isn't what it said.

They are saying that both instances of abusing "terrorism" laws to arrest people and hold them indefinitely are bad.

And that if they keep allowing people to be detained with no evidence on terrorism charges, then it will allow people in power to continue to abuse it.

Yeah, but you don't have to take a side to condemn something that is obviously an abuse.

The people defending it are doing the same thing as people who say, "Who cares if they get raped in prison? We know they committed that crime!"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

justice prevails

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

aw hell yeah can we get happy meals on the way too?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

cspam loves to talk about owning stupid libs but as soon as they encounter one they run and cry to the mods? pathetic

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
*didnt read any posts and dont know who lt2012 is voice* lt2012 is right

speng31b
May 8, 2010

dont remove this guy from cspam, promote him to cspam mod and let him free in the succ thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

cspam loves to talk about owning stupid libs but as soon as they encounter one they run and cry to the mods? pathetic

only because we can't VOTE

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

all-timer

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

speng31b posted:

dont remove this guy from cspam, promote him to cspam mod and let him free in the succ thread

this but also it’s the only forum he can post in

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

going to a zen garden to throw animals at the rocks

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!
sorry everybody, my coward father azathoth said no

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

this thread wants to make out with leon trotsky 2012

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i want to fondle leon trotsky 2012’s tits and rear end

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

croup coughfield posted:

show me or begone

CBT absolutely can be used to address the mental patterns that are the root of a lot of anxiety or ADD issues. I also was assuming that you are an adult and independent now and that your parents weren't gatekeeping medical care or feeding you. If you are an adult and still having issues, then they can absolutely be useful. Having abusive parents as a kid does not have to mean a life sentence of trauma and it is very much worth taking a look at CBT or TMS if you are opposed to medication as a whole.

Edit: for clarification and context: CBT stands for Cock and Ball Torture

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Nov 21, 2022

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

croup coughfield posted:

i volunteered to ik the one thread in the whole forum thats worth a drat

Why does this thread need an IK?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

hes right and cpt obvious is a fuckin moron so now im back on the fence

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

you're sittin g on the fence because you actually want to sit on leon trotsky 2012

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gas thread, promote lt2012 to admin

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

you're sittin g on the fence because you actually want to sit on leon trotsky 2012

i dont know anything about the guy, im only horny for original leon trotsky, alive and of-age

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

as leon's unofficial forums archivist I could show you a bunch of his bullshit but I'm not actually in favor of banning him from c-spam, bc this is one of two places I can clown on him for being a disingenuous rear end in a top hat without getting probated for it. :)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

as leon's unofficial forums archivist I could show you a bunch of his bullshit but I'm not actually in favor of banning him from c-spam, bc this is one of two places I can clown on him for being a disingenuous rear end in a top hat without getting probated for it. :)

:hmmyes:

mawarannahr posted:

this but also it’s the only forum he can post in

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 58 days!

Willa Rogers posted:

apparently i cant either, according to az, so go crazy and post em

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

unironic c-spam anti-trotsky thread

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

apparently i cant either, according to az, so go crazy and post em

nah, I'll just trot them out as needed when he posts his disingenuous bullshit in c-spam. If I have to go digging poo poo up it'll just piss me off again that I got punished for pointing his bullshit out in dnd.

but please do port the econ thread's old title to the student-loan thread, though: Lyin' Leon's House of Malarkey would fit it really well. :)

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

unironic c-spam anti-trotsky thread

I watched one of those cute history videos with the stick men a out the communist revolution and it included a lot about Trotsky. What's the standard take on his politics/ideology in cspam?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

In fact, just keep rotating the LLHoM title to whichever c-spam thread he's started or is posting in.

from now till the end of the year it can be the student-loan thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I watched one of those cute history videos with the stick men a out the communist revolution and it included a lot about Trotsky. What's the standard take on his politics/ideology in cspam?

he was a good and honest revolutionary and cspam loves him