Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Conan time

Conan means "Little Wolf" in Gaelic and they're (somehow) one of the most ancient dog breeds so it fits!!

he is 2 on 21 February. I think I posted a lot of photos when we got him and nearly named him Goro, but decided not to because they're prone to eye problems so it felt like tempting fate.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Conan time

Conan means "Little Wolf" in Gaelic and they're (somehow) one of the most ancient dog breeds so it fits!!

he is 2 on 21 February. I think I posted a lot of photos when we got him and nearly named him Goro, but decided not to because they're prone to eye problems so it felt like tempting fate.

i remember whn he was almost goro. sup little wolf

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Conan time

Hello Conan :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is my pet turtle.

She's a red eared slider who spends a third of the day in her tank and the rest of the day roaming freely around my apt

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

This is my pet turtle.

She's a red eared slider who spends a third of the day in her tank and the rest of the day roaming freely around my apt

Turtles ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

This is my pet turtle.

that's dope

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

This is my pet turtle.

Cool!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I love this thread. thank you Major

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Conan time

Adorable, as are all the pets posted

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

I love this thread. thank you Major

Oh yeah tell me about it - I've been loving it, too! My biggest regret is that IZ didn't have a pet thread sooner. Since I mean, the only thing that makes imps better than they already are is seeing their great pets!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is Space Shuttle. Everyone says he has resting bitch face but he's pretty much one of the coolest dudes ever to exist.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

grumpy-looking cats ftw

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I miss my cat a lot. Piggy was my boy. These pictures are all 5+ years old.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

lmfao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I had to stop him from choking on UFOs more than once

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

your carpet makes you look like a big rear end Paul Bunyan Nephilim mother fucker Board Gaming atop the Trees lol. Perspective got me hosed up right now. Like I'm flying a Predator Drone spying on a giant and babe the blue cat wtf

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

that's a good loving cat. rip

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

your carpet makes you look like a big rear end Paul Bunyan Nephilim mother fucker Board Gaming atop the Trees lol. Perspective got me hosed up right now. Like I'm flying a Predator Drone spying on a giant and babe the blue cat wtf

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

hahah yeah, I love that pic! Piggy had a powerful reach :D What a good cat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This is my old girl Sasha, she's been gone nearly 4 years now but was with me over half my life before then:

She wasn't much for gaming but she did figure out pretty early in life that if she wanted attention she was guaranteed to get some if she stood directly between me and the TV while I was gaming.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
beansprout

lulu

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

just found a missile tank

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

I love ginger cats. Piggy looks like a complete moron (complimentary)

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Good pets all around. Special shoutout to beanspourt, that little white outline on the lips is epic

heehee posted:

beansprout

This our boy Sam. Got him when he was 2 years old, fresh off showing up as a stray in North Carolina with a gunshot wound to his left rear leg. Sweetest and chillest dog I've ever had by far.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Victor (black lab) and Hugo (yellow). Hugo is no longer with us unfortunately and I miss him every day. So you get a bonus Hugo

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Good pets all around. Special shoutout to beanspourt, that little white outline on the lips is epic

This our boy Sam. Got him when he was 2 years old, fresh off showing up as a stray in North Carolina with a gunshot wound to his left rear leg. Sweetest and chillest dog I've ever had by far.

sam is epic. as are all the other imp pets.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

In Training posted:

This is my pet turtle.

turtles rule. I grabbed one sitting in the middle of the road on my ride home from work once that was hanging too close to some vultures and put him in some tall grass

fastest he’s probably ever traveled lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

right arm posted:

turtles rule. I grabbed one sitting in the middle of the road on my ride home from work once that was hanging too close to some vultures and put him in some tall grass

fastest he’s probably ever traveled lol

Sweet ride.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My Ryker doesn’t have a piss jar on the handle bars… Napoleon Dynamite: lucky…

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Destin the Welsh Pembroke Corgi and Puck is some kind of Sheltie mutt