Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*COD Guy on Voice Comms Checking in* Hoyo Spotted. What should we do, Rockland Jade FastFurious (canonical name of the T2TF scene)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to offer you a nice cigar (hoyo de monterrey, none of your gay romeo y julieta stuff) then surprisingly + violently stave in your forehead with an ashtray.

this is a good post. I think maybe imp zone is cool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Persiflagist posted:

this is a good post. I think maybe imp zone is cool

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm the worst poster here and should be executed at dawn and even I feel comfortable telling you to gently caress my diseased tits until I give milk (actionable)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i would just tell them to go away

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
It's so loving good yall. the wrestling thing, the pettes thrad (:catte::daryl::pepper::minnie::cabot: squeeee :3), the custom icons and theme CSS (l;ol just realized that's a game too :xd:), our avatars from the wrestling thing, the feels I get from seeing imps latest inventions in Zelda, the moderation team actually being p. chill... the list goes on, but i have to get back to gaming!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Squeezy Farm posted:

It's so loving good yall. the wrestling thing, the pettes thrad (:catte::daryl::pepper::minnie::cabot: squeeee :3), the custom icons and theme CSS (l;ol just realized that's a game too :xd:), our avatars from the wrestling thing, the feels I get from seeing imps latest inventions in Zelda, the moderation team actually being p. chill... the list goes on, but i have to get back to gaming!

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lol at the cat emojis

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol at the cat emojis

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

:swizzler::theswizzler::swizzled:

e: found it :cheers:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There are currently 28 members and 26 logged-out moderators browsing Imp Zone:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol @ :daryl: : daryl :

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Imagining a yospos poster coming home from a hard day at the computer and dumping his keys and bag on an end table underneath a what the gently caress yo George Washington my n-word picture framed like live laugh love and calling out to “Daryl”

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol at the cat emojis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

muh catte..

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus posted:

muh catte..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Dongicus posted:

muh catte..

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fungah! posted:

100% agreed op

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The internet sensation Longcat, a long cat whose real name is Nobiko, has died. The cat, which lived with her owner in Japan, passed away on Sunday due to natural causes in a pet hospital. Longcat's owner, Miko, announced her pet's death on Twitter. “It seems that Nobiko crossed the Rainbow Bridge Nnhngooo NOO!!! FFFFFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus posted:

The internet sensation Longcat, a long cat whose real name is Nobiko, has died. The cat, which lived with her owner in Japan, passed away on Sunday due to natural causes in a pet hospital. Longcat's owner, Miko, announced her pet's death on Twitter. “It seems that Nobiko crossed the Rainbow Bridge Nnhngooo NOO!!! FFFFFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEELKEZboBI

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pool's closed.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The calendar loses a precious component… The remaining months gather to mourn… The mourners play a melody, while the eleventh moon quietly rises. Nobiko… Can you hear? The requiem we’re offering to you?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pool's closed.

----------------

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Imagining a yospos poster coming home from a hard day at the computer and dumping his keys and bag on an end table underneath a what the gently caress yo George Washington my n-word picture framed like live laugh love and calling out to “Daryl”

When you said keys I thought you meant keyboard keys so for a second I imagined a yospos poster finishing work and plucking all the keycaps off his keyboard and putting them in a bag to bring home.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my cousin is a registered sex offender and one of the provisions of his probation is that he can't watch anime, which i guess is pretty common. yospos has a blanket ban on any anime. coincidence?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

tmfc posted:

my cousin is a registered sex offender and one of the provisions of his probation is that he can't watch anime, which i guess is pretty common. yospos has a blanket ban on any anime. coincidence?

what

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yospos guys are sex offenders hence the anime ban

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

tmfc posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011