Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

these playoff refs need to look at a headshot of austin reaves before every game. look how cleanshaven that white boy is and you are calling him for fouls??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Jeff van Gundy please not tonight

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
There's Lebron

Rick posted:

ESPN tried to do this to give Kevin Love a bunch of records but they also had to get rid of several other players to try to claim Kevin Love was the greatest rebounder ever.

They basically started counting stats post Moses Malone like he was Jesus and everything after is AD

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
All the talk bout Jokics poo poo defense compared to Embiid, I feel like Embiid would have to be averaging 5 blocks and 2 steals a game to have the same impact on the court Jokic does, instead he gets cross upped by Tatum constantly

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Lakers should be down more

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Pretty happy to have this within 4 possessions as awful as it's gone.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ghost Dog posted:

these playoff refs need to look at a headshot of austin reaves before every game. look how cleanshaven that white boy is and you are calling him for fouls??

He has a dumbass white boy attitude like he doesn't give a gently caress and he just wants to score on you

Refs hate that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This is not gonna end well for non Denver teams.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Rick posted:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
That hop going after the fullcourt shot after the buzzer by the guy in the suit was pretty embarrassing looking.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

BoonyPC posted:

All the talk bout Jokics poo poo defense compared to Embiid, I feel like Embiid would have to be averaging 5 blocks and 2 steals a game to have the same impact on the court Jokic does, instead he gets cross upped by Tatum constantly

Jokic's defense isn't really that bad, he just relies more on his positioning and his quick hands, instead of blocks.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Rick posted:

Gonna come back to haunt them maybe

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin reaves starts every defensive possession yelling BOBBY JONES and JOHN HAVILCHEK and you think hes breaking the rules??

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Lockback posted:

Jokic's defense isn't really that bad, he just relies more on his positioning and his quick hands, instead of blocks.

Oh yea for sure, hes not great but he goes ok, biggest swipe is hes not a traditional shot blocker really

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

jackofarcades posted:

Lakers should be down more

Nuggets clanked a bunch of open threes that quarter

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Is 8/12/5 in a quarter good

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

Hopefully the nerves are gone and they start making shots.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
if austin could dunk like bobby jones he would be all-nba

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
austin reaves slap the floor on defense highlight reel 2021 edition pt 1

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So maybe the small lineup isn't good against a big team

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

big boi posted:

Not like MVP good

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
12 rebounds gd!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

big boi posted:

It's aight

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

mdemone posted:

He has a dumbass white boy attitude like he doesn't give a gently caress and he just wants to score on you

Refs hate that

Yet they award him among the highest rate of free throws in the league. Explain that!

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Nuggets gonna have to stop giving up that switch and keep Murray off of LeBron

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Athanatos posted:

austin reaves slap the floor on defense highlight reel 2021 edition pt 1

lmao

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Lakers just decided they're gonna post up the smaller guys every time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

Yet they award him among the highest rate of free throws in the league. Explain that!

he is a victim and you ask these questions. those guys are yelling WORLDSTAR and doing the knock out game on him

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

they should go back and review it and call a tech on murray

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i made potato leek soup and it was really good but i remembered after i bought all the stuff that the last time i made it the ravens got eliminated from the playoffs. its not a victory meal and i apologize to lakers nation. get em in game 2

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i will never understand nba fouling rules. it is truly an arcane art, every year

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

our backup center is like 6'7 and plays like hes 6'3

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

i made potato leek soup and it was really good but i remembered after i bought all the stuff that the last time i made it the ravens got eliminated from the playoffs. its not a victory meal and i apologize to lakers nation. get em in game 2

Oh no the cursed potato.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

the poor oppressed Lakers are getting a terrible whistle like always

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lady Radia posted:

i will never understand nba fouling rules. it is truly an arcane art, every year

Guy fall over = whistle

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Reminder that Bruce Brown is on a 2yr/~$13M deal after the Nets let him walk

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh it’s spicy

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I’d like the guards to play better

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If I was a Suns fan I would be busy typing up posts about how much AD sucked while Denver scores effortlessly with him off the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Nuggets are so good