Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

oh of course when mq is scum, i was afk

anyway, i have a feeling scum knew mq was gonna get turbo'd in game 3 anyway.

This pings me as scummy. Its an "oh I would have voted for scum if I could!" And then deflects to look at the people who voted for mq instead. ##vote tm.

Of the other three, I'm inclined to think sandwolf is town. I infection protected sandwolf last night.

I feel less strongly about voodoo and Josef. Im leaning town on Josef for getting mq to minus 1 when he could have voted for hal to make hal minus 1 at that time.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Though i think at this point its just a matter of time until town wins. However in retrospect I should have considered the scenario of the cop investigating me more seriously before claiming.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Token Female posted:

This pings me as scummy. Its an "oh I would have voted for scum if I could!" And then deflects to look at the people who voted for mq instead. ##vote tm.

Of the other three, I'm inclined to think sandwolf is town. I infection protected sandwolf last night.

I feel less strongly about voodoo and Josef. Im leaning town on Josef for getting mq to minus 1 when he could have voted for hal to make hal minus 1 at that time.

The thing with Josef is that he has been loudly calling MQ his rival and talking about turboing them so it would be a tough spot. I'd probably lean more towards Tmor at this point over anyone, then Josef/Voodoo and probably Sandwolf last.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
then turbo me faster i dont think you guys are gonna get anything out of this day anyway

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright chief ##vote TM

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It’s more fun if you put up a fight though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I forgot there was a pregame pact to turbo MQ, that kinda puts sand and voodoo in a slightly worse light

Voodoo had that post about the cop should probably claim that tends to make me lean more town though for sure

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

My revised list is tmor>Sandwolf>Stalin>voodoo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Roleblocker getting killed D1 makes this a very hard setup for scum, they have to hope get lucky with the 30% chance of hitting the power roles N1 or else the cop picks the doc N1, otherwise we are in this situation where we shouldn’t be able to lose on D2

Granted it took a confluence of events for this to happen, so I don’t feel too bad for them.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

I forgot there was a pregame pact to turbo MQ, that kinda puts sand and voodoo in a slightly worse light

Voodoo had that post about the cop should probably claim that tends to make me lean more town though for sure

I was p much always gonna push MQ cuz they were ahead of me in the “standings,” but! If I was scum with them, them dying would have hosed my own standings. I’m inclined TMor over Josef, myself. Could be Voodoo though. TMor’s response isn’t great but haven’t heard Voodoo or Josef yet

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote TMor

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im town but as long as town wins, im climbing up the rankings babey, so murder me so I can see my number go up

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
if town loses in the game where i volunteer to get murdered for info and where qm is scum then this game is rigged

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Alright that’s a bit more feisty!

Tell us who you think the scum is at least

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Hal Insandenza posted:

The thing with Josef is that he has been loudly calling MQ his rival and talking about turboing them so it would be a tough spot. I'd probably lean more towards Tmor at this point over anyone, then Josef/Voodoo and probably Sandwolf last.

In addition to being my rival, I was hoping to turbo MQ to get him down from the standings anyway, all the better that we kneecapped scum on day 1 :getin:

Gonna do a quick recap of the thread and vote now

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I feel kinda bad because I literally did this in game 2, by afking and missing the vote on a scum night 1, so blaming Tmor for it seems hypocritical

I'll ##vote Tmor but if he flips town, my suspicions would move to voodoo, and we should cop him tonight to eliminate him as a suspect ASAP

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Josef something about those posts feels self conscious, I think?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: There was a Tired Moritz here. They're gone now.

Votecount for Day 2
With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 24th, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 30 minutes.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Tired Mortiz, Town Vanilla has crashed.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

TokenFemale, Town Doctor has crashed!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): Grandicap, Hal Insandenza, JosefStalinator, Sandwolf, Voodoofly

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 25th, 2023 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Whatcha got Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Whatcha got Hal

Good news, you’re town

I submitted your name a while ago, I probably should have picked one of the other two.

So, Josef or voodoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoo why should we vote Josef

Josef why should we vote Voodoo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Whoever posts the most flattering thing about me along with something really mean about Sandwolf will not get my vote today

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Hal Insandenza posted:

Whoever posts the most flattering thing about me along with something really mean about Sandwolf will not get my vote today

You both have been invited to crash with me in beautiful canuckcadia. I can’t say anything mean about either of you.

##vote stalin but I get it if you all vote me today.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Trying

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

To

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Pass

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sand

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

For

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

The

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Well easy there voodoo don’t go clouding my

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Lead

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

judgment

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

*hitting a perfect high falsetto*

pee pee pee peeeee

*a perfect bass*

poo poo poo pooooo

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

Day 4 would be:
Grand cleared town
Sand cleared town
Stalin scum

Wait if we vote me today I can look really smart with this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will be the leader of the 1-2 crew no matter how many posts I have, feels good to be at the back of the pack