Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

rotor. graph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

op

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Beeftweeter posted:

i could've sworn i saw them posting in cspam but their last post was in 2020 :shrug: maybe covid

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
huh i thought so

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=HP%20Hovercraft

i guess he has two accounts?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

there's H.P. Hovercraft (who posted in yospos) and HP Hovercraft, an entirely different poster. they both have the same avatar.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
confusing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why would you do that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i didn’t

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

there once was a poster by the name of tom collins

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

he came back recently to defend Peter thiel lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

theadder. I don’t remember any of that guys posts but I do remember the Steve jobs avatar

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

OldAlias posted:

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OldAlias posted:

mid 2010s yospos created some real freaks.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

OldAlias posted:

“actually you do have to hand it to them” was the jist of the post and it was absolutely hilarious

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rip nudgenudgetilt

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

idk who that was

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
The legend lives on from YOSPOS on down
Of the bodybuilder they called nudgenudgetilt

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

rip nudgenudgetilt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

echinopsis posted:

rip nudgenudgetilt

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

echinopsis posted:

rip nudgenudgetilt

what happened there?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

what happened there?

it’s called an autoban

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

did those always hang around in the forum they got posted in? i thought they got sent to whatever the gas chamber is called now once they got posted

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the gas chamber?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i thought it was called something else now due to the historical connotation of gas chamber but maybe not

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they changed the name a while back, btu changed it back

i dont remember what it what it changed to though

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

post hole digger posted:

i thought it was called something else now due to the historical connotation of gas chamber but maybe not

its the liberals they want to take ur gas stoves

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

its the liberals they want to take ur gas stoves

now this is some bs

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rip smoka - they may have tried

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jun 18, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

rip smoka - he may have tried

she

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:hmmyes:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

it drove me insane how she thought no one else in yospos was in her position and her antagonistic ‘participating in society much?’ posts sucked rear end. her combo of acting hard while also being a coward I have very little respect for, and her pointless cruelty won her no friends. wonder if it’s for good this time

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

she could be a real loving goon by being smug about music and poo poo while not having a particularly developed taste, which is def some of the more annoying goon traits

hope you can actually live your truth instead of being a little bitch behind the screen

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Edmonton has so many disabled trans people it’s probably the best place you can be in Canada with that setup given the low rents, the sea of orange politically, and the *highest disability payments in Canada. she could even be in position to buy property eventually given the low cost there. she’s allowed to receive money (despite her lying otherwise), she could even have a social life with other queers and trans ppl if she wanted, so long as she stops being a coward

I remember her arguing that her position was somehow unique and ~too dangerous~ to be out when it’s loving Edmonton, and then getting her poo poo called out in the queer thread by everyone else who’s been there. I hear gunshots too, it’s mostly gang violence which has nothing to do with me, and it doesn’t stop me from living life for a second

aside from stymie and blue stymie smoka is prolly the poster who pissed me off the most

OldAlias fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jun 18, 2023

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

now THATS a eulogy :holymoley:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

penta anime video posts i will never click on

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

OldAlias posted:

Edmonton has so many disabled trans people it’s probably the best place you can be in Canada with that setup given the low rents, the sea of orange politically, and the *highest disability payments in Canada. she could even be in position to buy property eventually given the low cost there. she’s allowed to receive money (despite her lying otherwise), she could even have a social life with other queers and trans ppl if she wanted, so long as she stops being a coward

I remember her arguing that her position was somehow unique and ~too dangerous~ to be out when it’s loving Edmonton, and then getting her poo poo called out in the queer thread by everyone else who’s been there. I hear gunshots too, it’s mostly gang violence which has nothing to do with me, and it doesn’t stop me from living life for a second

aside from stymie and blue stymie smoka is prolly the poster who pissed me off the most

lol. how long have you been sitting on this waiting for smoka to die?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

penta anime video posts i will never click on

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

post hole digger posted:

now THATS a eulogy :holymoley:

Adbot