Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Gimme dat insurance om nom nom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
red sox tried to gift the astros a big inning and the astros said no thank you

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Extend Belli for 15 years

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

1 run out of 2 bases loaded situations...beat that Cubs!

That was their prime chance. Paxton gonna go into shut down mode now while Javier gives up a couple more.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Intruder posted:

red sox tried to gift the astros a big inning and the astros said no thank you

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

MrMidnight posted:

1 run out of 2 bases loaded situations...beat that Cubs!

That was their prime chance. Paxton gonna go into shut down mode now while Javier gives up a couple more.

A couple, eh? You're quite the optimist

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I read an article saying Bellinger wasn't back because his exit velo and launch angle were down. Imagine being such a broke brained idiot you would think that the most back man in the history of the game wasn't back

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Astros got slapped in the face by the Mariners and said "Please sir can I have another"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

me sitting here wondering if the catcher's interference wasn't a red sox blessing in disguise because tuck put a great swing on it and probably hits it out

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Man Javier's fastball velo is waaay down

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ok so apparently GOMS isn't a misspelling of GOMES but people saying "GO M's"? I'm confused, because I assumed all of our rational and sane posters (with some obvious expections) had their faculties in working order. I hope you posters get help for your issues that have led you to this dark place that you would say such a thing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

Man Javier's fastball velo is waaay down

I've been wondering if he's been pitching hurt

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol walking the #9 guy with a .186 average

Javier loving sucks

...!
Oct 5, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

ok so apparently GOMS isn't a misspelling of GOMES but people saying "GO M's"? I'm confused, because I assumed all of our rational and sane posters (with some obvious expections) had their faculties in working order. I hope you posters get help for your issues that have led you to this dark place that you would say such a thing

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

It's been long enough where you have to do something with him. Bielak gives you a better chance

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Haha Seiya rules

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

maffew buildings posted:

Why can't it be both?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Thank god

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Popete posted:

Why can't it be both?

while I agree with you in all other matters (Cubsposting), I feel it is morally and ethically wrong to support a team that at their most critical moment in decades decided "yes, this is the time for Robbie Ray"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

It's been long enough where you have to do something with him. Bielak gives you a better chance

at this point we have three different pitchers who bielak would be an improvement over :smith:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

Hell, even Blanco would give us a better chance

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

triple sulk posted:

THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ARE DOGSHIT GARBAGE

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Dave Sims: "That sky is beautiful..."

The world is on fire dipshit.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

while I agree with you in all other matters (Cubsposting), I feel it is morally and ethically wrong to support a team that at their most critical moment in decades decided "yes, this is the time for Robbie Ray"

Bregor
May 31, 2013

maffew buildings posted:

:wom:s

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Every inning with Javier is like going to the dentist for a root canal

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Tork cannot be unTork’d

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Call up Bielak and Blanco, put Javier in the bullpen, send Brown down

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

personaly I'm very grateful for it

after this weekend, both astros fans and m's fans can be pleased with the status of sweeps between the two teams :unsmith:

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Holy moley Hoerner

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

that was a very scary moment, great work Hoerner

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

loving hell Sabol :ughh:

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

maffew buildings posted:

I’m about to do the bane speech

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Are you ready to be Fulminated

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Giants defense looking like the Phillies out there

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

:negative: