Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dusty luring them into a false sense of security

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Astros starting Javier at this point is like when the Yankees kept starting Sevy. Braindead and not serious about giving yourself the best chance to win every game

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Cubs hitting it really hard directly at infielders all game

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Just walk Ohtani

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Oh thank God

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Sweet, 4 (+ 3 batters) IP, 4 ER, 2 HR, 4 K, 6 BB

Yet another amazing start by Javier, surely his outstanding pitching is not going to continue hurting us in the standings

Pure domination

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I see the Taillon remains poop from a butt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pissssssssssssssss

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

So Urquidy is about to come in from the bullpen. Dusty, you should have used Javier and Urquidy in the opposite order. Much better to start Urquidy and put Javier in the pen

...!
Oct 5, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

pissssssssssssssss

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Buttz

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Michael what the hell are you doing you can just steal third like next pitch

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

money yikes

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

love the homer, hate that its a 2 run instead of the easy 3

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Riley picks it up

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

WISDONG :dong:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Common Matt Olson triple

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thank you patrick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Maldy gonna gently caress up this bunt

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it owns that wisdom strikes out every single time he is up except when he hits it, it's out

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Jesus Christ, the Guards-Twins game is escalating. We're reaching levels of AL Central we've never seen before, and also have something on the mound called a Kody Funderberk.

Who may own? We'll see if he owns. Maeda had a really rough start tonight after an excellent most-of-year to try and recover his battered ERA, but the good news is that the Twins bats have decided to awaken from their ten thousand year slumber.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

This Bearclaw guy kinda sucks!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
P Wizzyyyyy

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

LobsterMobster posted:

Common Matt Olson triple

has quadrupled his career line on triples this year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

haha he tried

e: oh gently caress off maldy

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

uh oh Gomber's getting pulled, hope that's something minor

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

Welp

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

elentar posted:

has quadrupled his career line on triples this year

The grin on Wash's face is glorious when he and Olson are signaling 3 to the dugout

...!
Oct 5, 2003

TUVE TRIPLE :woop:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ALTUVE

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Holy poo poo they got Drury out

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

just need a dong for the cycle now Altuve

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

This Bearclaw guy kinda sucks!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I don't like the Astros unless i have money on them but drat if they aren't fun to watch

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
The Key with Taillon is to correctly guess which inning he is going to completely blow up in.

And hope it's not the first or second.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

YORDAN BOMB

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

YORDONG

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Dansby is broken today

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Cora just leaving Bearclaw out to dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

...! posted:

Cora just leaving Bearclaw out to dry

Lol kinda seems like waving the white flag, is their pen just destroyed right now? They're still kinda in the mix.