Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Being John Malkovich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Two DUIs. I did two months in jail and one with a jail leg

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I once pulled a cart for computer equipment down the street to one of our buildings that was 2 blocks away from my car, holding the handle from out the driver side window during a snow storm and a cop stopped me and said he 'better never see me doing that again'. Apparently I should have been arrested for that but I doubt that is specifically illegal. He sure was pissed.

did you at least get a hug from the ordeal?

making ancient lovely forums references should be illegal

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Snow Cone Capone posted:

shotgunning a white claw

hmm, what the gently caress?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Drinking white claw

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Individual land ownership

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Leaving your phone switched on during a funeral
Leaving your phone on silent during a funeral so that when it rings it vibrates across the floor going GNARRR--GNARRR--GNARRR while you stare into the middle distance, smug and secure that you've done the decorous thing and left your phone on silent

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Microwaving fish in the break room

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Breaking the microwave in the fish room.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
fishing for breaks in the microwave room

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

not picking up after your dog

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Buying scratcher lottery tickets then scratching them off at the counter immediately after you bought them.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Buying scratcher lottery tickets then scratching them off at the counter immediately after you bought them.

Doing this then buying more lottery tickets

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

posting a photo of microwave fish mom

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Hiding in a box and batting at anyone's bare ankles with your tiny clawed hands as they walk past.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
being involved in new willie wonka movies

endorsing products and services

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

spleen merchant posted:

Hiding in a box and batting at anyone's bare ankles with your tiny clawed hands as they walk past.

mad?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
failure to twerk

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

PureEvil6_13 posted:

doing this at 9 AM while clearly still up from the previous night

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Making a perfect phone call.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

spleen merchant posted:

I won't stand for this blatant discrimination.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Not microwaving a plateful of fresh battered cod sourced straight from the North Atlantic depriving everyone in the vicinity, be it man or animal, of its delicious cornucopia of aromas.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

distortion park posted:

not picking up after your dog

What's even worse is picking up after your dog then throwing the plastic bag of dog crap on the ground.

So many "whys?"

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

spleen merchant posted:

Ban this filth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
going 55 in the left lane of 202 for 3 miles with a row of cars behind you like la la la i am the only person in the world la la la

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Eating BBQ wings and leaving half the meat on each wing when you throw them away.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

redshirt posted:

What's even worse is picking up after your dog then throwing the plastic bag of dog crap on the ground.

So many "whys?"

I see this alot out hiking the trails. I think it's because the bags are "biodegradable" or whatever, but they can take up to a year to break down. If I'm out in the middle of nowhere I just encourage my dog to poo poo over in the bushes, but I suppose if your dog did poo poo on the trail bagging it up and throwing it aside is better than leaving it where people walk.

Now the park next to my house, which has trash cans and bag stations everywhere, that one I don't get. People bag their dog poo poo and leave it in the base of the light poles for the softball field for some reason. I'd rather just leave the dog poo poo where it'll break down than put it in a bag that takes longer to decompose.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Blending a homemade protein fruit juice that comes out tasting like wet sand, and having the gall to offer it to other people.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Starin' down the barrel of a fourty fiiiiiive!!!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Bringing your kids to a get-together without warning.

I mean, I don't care either way, but if you let me know you're gonna have your 5-year-old with you I'm probably not going to answer the door with a lit joint in my hand as a courtesy

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Speakerphone in public

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
cursing in the barbershop

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hating olives

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Not having a lit joint ready when I take over my 5 year old to friends place.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Eating all the Crepe peper at party city, even if you paid for it

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Picking quarrels and provoking trouble

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Barefoot on the airplane

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Juking, jiving

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

doing an evil play through of an RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
Speeding up when someone in an adjacent lane activates their turn signal.