Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

lol at acting tough but your name is "Steven"

bet you cut a real tough figure when you're out there thumbing through the card catalogue at your municipal library, nerd

The Texas Rattlesnake would like to have a word with you after he chugs these two beers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Smugworth posted:

The Texas Rattlesnake would like to have a word with you after he chugs these two beers

ok, i'll swing by his booth next time the ren faire is in town

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Ok, that is pretty drat funny

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Disgraced rapist/dubstep producer Datsik always had an extremely punchable face, even before the raping. I'd love to break his jaw but I think he stays in his hometown of Kelowna now, surrounded by ketamine and sycophants.

Pierre Poillevre is the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (and likely will be our next Prime Minister because this country is dumb as poo poo). They're trying to frame him as this manly man's man in the campaigns but I look at him and just see Milhouse Van Houten, and like Milhouse, I have an overwhelming urge to take his lunch money and stuff him into a locker.

Chris 'Chris Sky' Saccoccia was the donkey-toothed (and donkey-brained) mouthpiece of the Canadian COVID denial movement. He's assaulted police officers and gotten away with it because of his rich Dad. Despite obviously being on heroic amounts of anabolics, he has tiny lats and tiny little chicken legs and he once got so butthurt that I said that on Twitter that he responded to me with a photo of the most embarrassing lat spread I'd ever seen. He's also very, very short. I bet he'd drop like a sack of potatoes if I rocked him with a half-assed left hook.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 31, 2024

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Yes. Absolutely. Bill Maher needs to realize no one cares what he thinks or has to say; gently caress off to his mansion, and get drunk on how great he thinks he is.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Is that Richard Gere?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Nailed it.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

Disgraced rapist/dubstep producer Datsik always had an extremely punchable face, even before the raping. I'd love to break his jaw but I think he stays in his hometown of Kelowna now, surrounded by ketamine and sycophants.

Pierre Poillevre is the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (and likely will be our next Prime Minister because this country is dumb as poo poo). They're trying to frame him as this manly man's man in the campaigns but I look at him and just see Milhouse Van Houten, and like Milhouse, I have an overwhelming urge to take his lunch money and stuff him into a locker.

Chris 'Chris Sky' Saccoccia was the donkey-toothed (and donkey-brained) mouthpiece of the Canadian COVID denial movement. He's assaulted police officers and gotten away with it because of his rich Dad. Despite obviously being on heroic amounts of anabolics, he has tiny lats and tiny little chicken legs and he once got so butthurt that I said that on Twitter that he responded to me with a photo of the most embarrassing lat spread I'd ever seen. He's also very, very short. I bet he'd drop like a sack of potatoes if I rocked him with a half-assed left hook.

"donkey-toothed" is the funniest thing I have heard today.

Thank you goon.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Blow posted:

"donkey-toothed" is the funniest thing I have heard today.

Thank you goon.

edit: my favorite name out of those skits. Probably followed by *construction noises*

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Is that Richard Gere?

No, it’s known tankie and fart auto-huffer Roger Waters
Thankfully David Gilmour decided to pretty much just keep being a rad guitarist

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Holy poo poo I thought that was Richard Gere too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

root beer posted:

No, it’s known tankie and fart auto-huffer Roger Waters
Thankfully David Gilmour decided to pretty much just keep being a rad guitarist

He looks like Richard Gere

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

He looks like Richard Gere

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Holy poo poo I thought that was Richard Gere too.

i thought it was john mcafee

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Junk posted:

i thought it was john mcafee

That dude looks more like a fat disgruntled Frank Zappa.

Look at the two pics I posted. They look almost like the exact same person.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yeah, he's a silver fox. I forgot what we were talking about

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

That dude looks more like a fat disgruntled Frank Zappa.

Look at the two pics I posted. They look almost like the exact same person.

oh

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I am pretty sure junk looks like a disgruntled Ziggy Zappa

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gotta say, the Gere is a sexy bitch.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gotta say, the Gere is a sexy bitch.

the original Grey Fox

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Here are a couple of faces from Love is Blind:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Internetjack posted:

As a student,

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Mister Speaker posted:

all canadians are punchable

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Mister Speaker posted:

quote:

PROBATION 08/05/23 10:04pm Mister Speaker I understand that you're under a lot of stress, but I want to emphasize: do NOT hit this guy. Violence is not the answer here. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.
PROBATION 05/20/23 03:51am Mister Speaker Lusting for civilian death is against the rules. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.
PROBATION 05/08/23 01:55pm Mister Speaker Given your post history and rap sheet i dont think you need to be speculating about this. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.
PROBATION 05/06/23 05:24am Mister Speaker Actually, it would not in fact be funny to do that. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.
PROBATION 04/19/23 02:53am Mister Speaker Don't advocate for vigilantism. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.
PROBATION 12/07/22 07:07pm Mister Speaker Don't be insulting and dismissive of posters. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours.
PROBATION 09/08/22 08:50pm Mister Speaker I grieve by giving melts a nice little 6er. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.
PROBATION 07/07/22 05:01am Mister Speaker While I agree with the anti-transphobe sentiment, threatening sexual assault is not a good approach. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

:yikeseroo:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

and

Pictured: the young Tory and the bastard they inevitably grow up into.

Both of which could do with a good honest punch. (these are 2 different people. From 2 different countries.)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

This is literally the 'punchable faces' thread, dawg. Also, who among us.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Imagine Ted Cruz

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

git apologist posted:

all canadians are punchable

Been saying this

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im throwin hands lmao who tf is that

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

That's Brisco Caine, pardner

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I'd be surpised if more than a couple dozen goons know who this is.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Looks like some sort of northern european politician.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Lowtax went expert level and removed as much of his face as possible to avoid future punchings

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Mister Speaker posted:

This is literally the 'punchable faces' thread, dawg. Also, who among us.

there's a distinction between 'lol look at this dumb face' and your well-thought out paragraphs of text wherein you metocuously analyse and describe the faces and why they need to be punched - crossreferenced this with your rap sheet and yikes dude

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

me when I'm facts and logic

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

there's a distinction between 'lol look at this dumb face' and your well-thought out paragraphs of text wherein you metocuously analyse and describe the faces and why they need to be punched - crossreferenced this with your rap sheet and yikes dude

Shut up bitch

EDIT: at least I'm contributing to the thread instead of making GBS threads it up with forums politics. Content:

This is Brad Marchand. He plays hockey for the Boston Bruins and is an rear end in a top hat. Every single person i know, knows what an rear end in a top hat he is. Especially the handful of people who knew him back in Halifax. He has always been and will always be an rear end in a top hat and I delight in seeing him get hurt on the ice.

Mister Speaker fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Apr 2, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Looks like some sort of northern european politician.

You can tell by the visible inbred genetic anomalies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!