Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Mozi posted:

somewhere out there the real killer is breathing a sigh of relief, knowing that OJ's dogged pursuit of the truth has finally ended

theres a conspiracy theory that i personally think is plausible. that oj didnt do it his son did and oj was willing to take the fall for his son. so oj's son is probably happy if thats true.

the arguement is that ojs son was known to be very violent and have a rage problem and when the murder happened oj was like well he has bad vibes and always has but hes my son i cant let him do time. then sort of just does poo poo like the bronco chase to solidfy opinion its him then try his hardest to get out of it since he is techicnally not guilty

snergle fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Baba Booey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cuf8YlL3H8

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Worf posted:

the healthy thread where people gloat about somebodys death and wishing they suffered more

The post made by someone who either wasn’t alive in 1994 or hadn’t hit double digits when it went down and had pop culture and the mass media force the coverage of it all down their throat for years

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Agent Escalus posted:

The post made by someone who either wasn’t alive in 1994 or hadn’t hit double digits when it went down and had pop culture and the mass media force the coverage of it all down their throat for years

oh ok i wish he suffered more then

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Worf....thank you.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Yet Tom Brady is still free.

Tom Brady did it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cacator posted:

The American Crime Story series about OJ is great too even if Cuba Gooding Jr. and Travolta are horribly miscast.

John Travolta as OJ Simpson and Cuba Gooding Jr. as Kaeto Kaitlin

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cacator posted:

The American Crime Story series about OJ is great too even if Cuba Gooding Jr. and Travolta are horribly miscast.
I was surprised at how much I liked David Schwimmer in it.

Toilet Terror
Aug 5, 2006
Swirlie

snergle posted:

theres a conspiracy theory that i personally think is plausible. that oj didnt do it his son did and oj was willing to take the fall for his son. so oj's son is probably happy if thats true.

the arguement is that ojs son was known to be very violent and have a rage problem and when the murder happened oj was like well he has bad vibes and always has but hes my son i cant let him do time. then sort of just does poo poo like the bronco chase to solidfy opinion its him then try his hardest to get out of it since he is techicnally not guilty

Seems like if he wanted people to think he was the one who did it, he could've just confessed to the murders, instead of embarking on some rube goldberg chain of bizarre choices made out of the goodness of his heart who so loved his son. But what the gently caress do I know

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Did they ever disprove the theory that it was OJ's son that killed Ron and Nicole?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Vaxxed?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

He was!

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

oj is an innocent peaceful man who took the fall for his son is a lmao hot take, didn't oj commit an armed home invasion after he was out because a dude had a jersey of his

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Cassette Moodcore posted:

oj is an innocent peaceful man who took the fall for his son is a lmao hot take, didn't oj commit an armed home invasion after he was out because a dude had a jersey of his

That's correct

One of my relatives years ago was a big believer in the it was his son theory, there was some conspiracy book about it or whatever that had made the rounds at some point I think in the 00s.

IIRC a lot of it hinged on his son already being a "known" violent psychopath who was also a professional chef in another state and that the murder weapon was actually some super specialized knife used for cooking that only his son and a few other people in the country were versed in using.

Like just complete lunacy level wtf-ness lol

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Aw dang, now I can't give people OJ Simpson Cameos as birthday presents anymore

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Maybe OJ's son actually robbed that sports memorabilia shop and OJ was just taking the fall for him

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

sure okay posted:

Maybe OJ's son actually robbed that sports memorabilia shop and OJ was just taking the fall for him

his son should have suffered more and also gotten rear end cancer

(if he did it, that is)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's amazing that anyone thinks he didn't do it

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Murdstone posted:

I was surprised at how much I liked David Schwimmer in it.

Same, I have no idea what the real Kardashian was like be he does a good job of portraying an earnest guy who takes way too long to realize his best friend is a (alleged) murderer.

Courtney B Vance, Sterling K Brown, Sarah C Paulson are all phenomenal though.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Neo Rasa posted:

the murder weapon was actually some super specialized knife used for cooking that only his son and a few other people in the country were versed in using.

Yes, a Beheading Knife. Few culinary uses.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Handsome Ralph posted:

Al Cowlings is still alive and kicking it seems.

So is Lance Ito, who is younger than I thought. He seemed like an old man during the trials, but I was like seven at the time so I didn't know poo poo.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020
A shame he never found the real killer

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

satanic splash-back posted:

But the glove didn't fit, how could he have done it?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Father time remains undefeated

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

satanic splash-back posted:

It's like how Whoopi Goldberg denies that Cosby did anything. I think that for some people, admitting to the truth is more painful than the cognitive dissonance. in fact, I think most people have things like this.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
now they're hanging out in heaven! :angel:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Where was Diddy the night of the murders?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

sure okay posted:

been saying this

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bonzo posted:

Where was Diddy the night of the murders?

puffy has an alibi (he was molesting several people at the time)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The bear trap on the leg contributed to his death but it was landing face first in the wedding cake that killed him.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

big nipples big life posted:

I'd point you towards an authority on the subject but he just died recently.

Windows98 died? drat he just came back.

Neo Rasa posted:

IIRC a lot of it hinged on his son already being a "known" violent psychopath who was also a professional chef in another state and that the murder weapon was actually some super specialized knife used for cooking that only his son and a few other people in the country were versed in using.

drat I’d like to kill someone but all I have is this fancy knife I can’t figure out

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Can't wait to see what they make his AI powered hologram do.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
nothing hits as good since kissinger died

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chunderstorm posted:

how dare you relish the death of a human being!! i bet you wished he suffered more

SMH

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Chunderstorm posted:

Rush Limbaugh was a good one too.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Growing up in the 90's and living through the OJ/Tonya Harding/Menendez Brothers trials it seemed that heading into the future there was always going to be some big media-circus trials to look forward to.

But then I guess 9/11 happened and people lost interest in them. What have we really had since then, the Johnny Depp poo poo-gate?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
There was Kissinger question at Trivia and when it was announced everyone applauded his death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

maybe oj’s son died today and oj is just pretending to be dead to cover for him