Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

quoting so I know the name of this thing for future use, thx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
I feel it's important to point out that jett puts his penis into his infant child's rectum, and moves it back and forth inside to derive pleasure from the friction and the sensations, after which he shoots spurts of cum into the child's rear end (ejaculating). He then lifts the child above his head with one hand, dashes it to the ground, and starts doing a touch down dance

FartGhost

no they will not posted:

I feel it's important to point out that jett puts his penis into his infant child's rectum, and moves it back and forth inside to derive pleasure from the friction and the sensations, after which he shoots spurts of cum into the child's rear end (ejaculating). He then lifts the child above his head with one hand, dashes it to the ground, and starts doing a touch down dance

cute anime girl

Sleepy Owl posted:

your about to get probated in 24 hrs because of the last time you announced something like this

google THIS

cute anime girl posted:

this post makes me very mad as it implies i am jerking it to animated teens so im going to own jett itt

cuntman.net

no because your going to fail this one too and get probated for it

cute anime girl

okay time to own jett, i dont have time tomorrow

you fingered your own child jesus christ

google THIS

cute anime girl posted:

okay time to own jett, i dont have time tomorrow

you fingered your own child jesus christ

:eyepop:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hey guys chill out plz

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

actually nvm a hug battle would appropriate a typically friendly gesture and make it menacing and unchill hmmm

cute anime girl

yeah didnt expect that one did you!

Highly Unnecessary

show some mercy. limed00d is cleary still grieving over the loss of his anime friend.

ulvir

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

please don't sexualize the children in the pic I posted. not to you ulvir but I think it should be stated in this thread

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Arnold of Soissons posted:

I saw it the first time

it just doesnt always go thru right away you see

Wootiebabeh

Jett posted:

any time you sexualize someone significantly physically or mentally younger than you b/c you get off on their innocence, vulnerability, or malleability you're p. much a pedophile in intent even if you don't meet the legal definition hth

I'd rather post with people who are pedophiles in intent than people who renounced said purported pedophilia and actually stick their fingers in baby buttholes in real life. Hope this helps, lol.

cute anime girl

ownage

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I can't tell how old anyone is in anime

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
any time you sexualize someone significantly physically or mentally younger than you...*opens diaper*..b/c you get off on their innocence, vulnerability, or malleability....*looks down at bare baby bottom, drooling*...you're p. much a pedophile in intent even if you don't meet the legal definition..*inserts hand into the child's rectum until he is elbow deep*..hth

cute anime girl

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

any time you sexualize someone significantly physically or mentally younger than you...*opens diaper*..b/c you get off on their innocence, vulnerability, or malleability....*looks down at bare baby bottom, drooling*...you're p. much a pedophile in intent even if you don't meet the legal definition..*inserts hand into the child's rectum until he is elbow deep*..hth

ass

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

Swelter Discharge

no they will not posted:

jett also does rear end to mouth with his child.

google THIS

wow, it's been, like, at least two days, i was starting to wonder what happened to you guys

ass

Jett posted:

wow, it's been, like, at least two days, i was starting to wonder what happened to you guys

i've always been here jett

google THIS

Cowabanga posted:

i've always been here jett

i was referring to "people who only post in byob when my name comes up in the goonlulz thread" crew

ZebTM

Jett posted:

i was referring to "people who only post in byob when my name comes up in the goonlulz thread" crew

why do you read a megathread for a forum you dont post in

FluffieDuckie

ZebTM posted:

he doesn't have to read it. they show up, he knows they've updated goonlulz

sausage paddy

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

he doesn't have to read it. they show up, he knows they've updated goonlulz

p. much

yeah actually they will

Jett posted:

I've been here since last night (made the simu-cum thread)

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again

Cych posted:

is this you admitting to wanting to gently caress teenagers or

I want to gently caress teenagers.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

checks out, seen im aroun

google THIS

no they will not posted:

I acknowledge you as an exception, you may be excused

Trabandiumium

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

Big Anime Fan Here

by XyloJW
someone ought to post these alleged pictures of sexualized teens so I can make... a determination on them.

Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.

Jett posted:

I, too, hate it when people come in BYOB and make funny posts.

Liquid Penguins

by Cowcaster
saw a funny paid avatar and I followed the link

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

did you find what you were looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maltag

ZebTM posted:

do people in byob know thje TM in your name stands for The Moron?

• Locked thread