Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I would argue Leia's the one who can't keep it in her pants

She molests an injured Luke and constantly rapes Han with her eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

MOOBS! posted:

oh come on are you really saying THIS is stupid azreal

You realise that Peter Jackson couldn't give a poo poo that you nerds hate the shield-surfing scene, right? He made Legolas shield-surf again in Desolation of Smaug, so it's not like he's out to placate you spergs or anything.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
honestly talking about movies is dumb. i mean, we both saw the exact same thing. what else is there to say?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Benedick Cuckold posted:

honestly talking about movies is dumb. i mean, we both saw the exact same thing. what else is there to say?

Well, those large statues of heads in the Gungan jungles are clearly human, and not Gungan. How is that a Gungan scared place?

Naboo for Nabooians!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Juche Fucktodd posted:

that and he is the retard with the gimmick that over analyzes every movie

goons in cinema discussion take him seriously and it makes every thread there unreadable

the prometheus thread survived for over a year and had to be closed down because people who definitely weren't suffering from some form of mental illness would argue in 3000 word diatribes with each other over the deeper meaning behind michael fassbenders Android scrotum

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
like maybe if one person missed a couple scenes because they had to go pee, then afterwards they could talk about the movie with their friend so they could find out what happened. but that's about the only situation where it makes sense to talk about a movie

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Benedick Cuckold posted:

like maybe if one person missed a couple scenes because they had to go pee, then afterwards they could talk about the movie with their friend so they could find out what happened. but that's about the only situation where it makes sense to talk about a movie

I disagree. SMG has opened my eyes to worlds I didn't even know existed beforehand.

Dec 26, 2012

Benedick Cuckold posted:

idk the head cases in cined clearly aren't seeing the same thing

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
For real though, why is Lando wearing Han's clothes at the end of ESB?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

redshirt posted:

I disagree. SMG has opened my eyes to worlds I didn't even know existed beforehand.

look redshirt. i like you and i like SMG, but there's just a few things you guys don't understand. and that's ok. but here it is, some truth bombs, laid on you: critical film analysis is some gay human being poo poo for queers. slavoj zizek is, likewise, dumb and gay. and, furthermore, mrs. kaminsky's 12th grade english class was some weak gay rear end poo poo, loving making me write loving six pages about goddamn Invisible Man. poo poo didn't even make loving sense, it was just a black dude doing random poo poo for a couple hundred pages. motherfuckin author didn't even bother giving him a name, so i gotta write "the narrator this" and "the narrator that" in my essay all the time which is annoying as gently caress. like seriously what is this poo poo, and i'm supposed to write about symbolism or some gay rear end poo poo like that? what does that even mean? gently caress this poo poo

Entropic posted:

For real though, why is Lando wearing Han's clothes at the end of ESB?

part of the cuckold symbolism lurking beneath the surface of every star wars film. dude clearly gets it on with leia in han's clothes between movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redshirt posted:

Every time you guys type "SMG" my brain says "Sarah Michelle Gellar" so I hope that is who you are talking about.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

You realise that Peter Jackson couldn't give a poo poo that you nerds hate the shield-surfing scene, right? He made Legolas shield-surf again in Desolation of Smaug, so it's not like he's out to placate you spergs or anything.

I remember the shield surfing passages from the books so it's never bothered me.

• Locked thread