Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

hemale in pain posted:

american ninja warrior looks like some pussy poo poo compared to japanese ninja warrior

ive watched tons of japanese ninja warrior, and this stage is pretty on par man

thing is, this girl is literally making it look easy thats probably where your misconception is. Nobody has passed this ever since 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
No one has passed the obstacle in the original video since 2009? That seems hard to believe.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

ShaqDiesel posted:

No one has passed the obstacle in the original video since 2009? That seems hard to believe.

Its really hard.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

the fact that a person is literally able to wall climb between 2 loving walls is amazing i could barely believe what i was seeing there

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Chuck Tanner posted:

idk who kate upton is but jennifer lawrence is very average looking

kate upton has an awkwardly shaped body and is pretty average looking too

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the upper body strength she showed on that one thing where you kinda do a chin-up to launch the bar to the next platform was also pretty incredible

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
heres what i think
- girl in op is hot
- kate upton is hot
- jennifer lawrence
- is hot
- im lonely

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Gnack posted:

heres what i think
- girl in op is hot
- kate upton is hot
- jennifer lawrence
- is hot
- im lonely

me

edit:

Alberto Basalm fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Jul 17, 2014

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Zombie Boat posted:

Paging Goon with awesome name " katpiss neverclean" to this thread

Is that the same goon that kept losing expensive ships in EVE?

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.
I can see that Jennifer Lawrence is very attractive, but she has too many moles and I hate moles, just my personal preference

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
ninjas aren't, and really were never, real

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

They're real to me, dammit.
They're real to me.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

this is problematic

naem
May 29, 2011

Baby the Birdman posted:

I can see that Jennifer Lawrence is very attractive, but she has too many moles and I hate moles, just my personal preference

She seems to have a v charming personality or so her professional handlers have decided they would like us to think

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

i want to see someone have their marathon dreams crushed by slipping and falling in the literal stream of poo poo coming out from this guy like the spy hunter arcade game of yore

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ashgromnies posted:

Wow, shtitting all over yourself? AND running for a really long time and getting really tired and exhausted for no reason? Marathons sound fun, I see why people do it.

hahaha yeah. cant believe people like 2 run in a big race where everyone's excited and cheering eachother on. loving gay, imo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSizePotato posted:

kate upton has an awkwardly shaped body and is pretty average looking too

Oh jesus

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

she has the proportions of a giraffe, it's pretty shocking how she became a popular model.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

she has the proportions of a giraffe, it's pretty shocking how she became a popular model.

I would absolutely destroy Kate Upton and so would you

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

naem posted:

She's def the rare example of what I described, mostly Hollywood wants hot-hot people not normal hot-ish people. She's mostly in children's movies remember.

Far girls have disposable income too not just horny dudes.

she won an academy award for being in a david o russel movie amd was nominated for being in another one doofus

naem
May 29, 2011

cis white male posted:

she won an academy award for being in a david o russel movie amd was nominated for being in another one doofus

Well yeah she's also a very talented young character actress, I guess we were mostly discussing her sudden rise to fame and sex appeal slash bonerocity levels

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

I would absolutely destroy Kate Upton and so would you

violence against women isn't cool bro

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
you know Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton don't read this forum, so your negs aren't gonna have any effect

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll have you know that my personal bonerocity levels are over 9000

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

haste makes waste

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Frostwerks posted:

haste makes waste

Looks like he's got the runs.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Larry Parrish posted:

hahaha yeah. cant believe people like 2 run in a big race where everyone's excited and cheering eachother on. loving gay, imo

that's actually what it's like at a gym when you're lifting weights, you should try it

lastworkivy
Jun 22, 2014
I'm in love. I'm in love.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

etalian posted:

A somewhat similar level of fitness are those amazing cirque du soleil performers

is cirque du soleil an active life goal for some people or do scrub tier gymnasts just fail into it?

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
katpiss neverclean

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Theshby posted:

is cirque du soleil an active life goal for some people or do scrub tier gymnasts just fail into it?

It's more cirque du soleil basically has their own internal recruiting process with a massive database of talent and tend to look for new performers at places like gymnastics events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLouxprAHtQ

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Then who wrote all those "how to be a ninja" books in the 80s. Huh?? Haha. Huh???

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Here's the video on wimp for us filthy non-americans.

http://www.wimp.com/femaleninja/

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I want Jennifer Lawrence to shoot me in the head with an arrow

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

indigi posted:

you know Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton don't read this forum, so your negs aren't gonna have any effect
i do, actually

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

A Buttery Pastry posted:

i do, actually

Same..

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Wait are you guys saying that you do know that, or are you saying "I do, actually" as if you're both Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Wait are you guys saying that you do know that, or are you saying "I do, actually" as if you're both Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton?

:thejoke:

Ok I watched the vid and that was not bad, I think she would deserve having sex with me someday.

Also if you squint real hard she looks more like knock off lara croft than katniss, with the brown ponytail, blue top and vaguely kakhi-brown pants.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I would really like it if Kate Upton hit my knees with one of those hammers that doctors check your reflexes with for about four straight hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I would really like it if Kate Upton hit my knees with one of those hammers that doctors check your reflexes with for about four straight hours

that's a really weird fetish. I'd just prefer she used a tongue compressor and made me say AAAAHHHHHHHH

• Locked thread