Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
dope is for dopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Do potheads ever leave the house? When do they go outside to bother you OP?

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Because if you have a mental illness, even an undiagnosed one, dope will gently caress you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

Because if you have a mental illness, even an undiagnosed one, dope will gently caress you.
:agreed: dope being illegal solves this problem

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Keep weed illegal and price stays down.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

:agreed: dope being illegal solves this problem

Dumbass, making it legal would make it worse. You know, the same way that the day "legal highs" went on sale my psych wards started to fill.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
how would that guy know about your psych wards

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

Dumbass, making it legal would make it worse. You know, the same way that the day "legal highs" went on sale my psych wards started to fill.
youre right prisons are better equipped to help them (as they are currently doing)

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
If smoking weed gives you a mental breakdown, keep smoking it chronically, and then you'll have less and less mental breakdowns in general whether you are high or not.

This process is actually really fast and people usually only have one mental breakdown from smoking weed.

Smoke weed.

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

ArbitraryC posted:

It's actually pretty great to be a stoner couple. Together you tend to motivate yourself to do fun activities while stoned, then come home and gently caress while stoned. It's a solid life. The novelty of smoking while on adventures makes the high better, and being high makes the adventure better.

This is the truth.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

youre right prisons are better equipped to help them (as they are currently doing)

Beats the 1/2 million a year each of these dumb fuckers is costing us.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

how would the guy know about your psych ward?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

well anyways what i was getting at is that the current system of drug enforcement in the country is problematic due to being expensive and ineffective at rehabilitation/otherwise reducing recidivism, and could be benefited not necessarily by legalization (though for things like marijuana that would probably still be cheaper in the long run...) but by reform in how drug offenses are enforced and the associated sentences. i would go through the statistics compared to other countries' drug programs and whatever but this is gbs and it just wouldn't be worth the effort.

anyways its pretty evident from your posts that you hate your job + the people you have to care for and that sucks so sorry :goleft:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hey op *pokes u*

guess what im doing

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

NakedWithCandy posted:

Basiclly marijuana use turns you into a worthless human being.

I was worthless before I smoked, joke's on you.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i loving love weed

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heres da weed im currently smokin

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

*uses drugs*

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I had no idea people could get so pissed about weed

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
marijuana should stay illegal so its worth more when I sell it obviously

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Let's smoke the OP

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

NakedWithCandy posted:

This is a pot head response. No effort no thought. Just a waste of space.

Unlike this awesome thread.

Also, a marijuana was following me around yesterday and I think it was strapped. It might have just been a stem, but I was pretty scared anyway.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

why don't we just make hippies illegal, i think that would please everyone

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nigmaetcetera posted:

desoxyn is the best one

Nothing better than pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine

I like when they replace the ph with an f in amphetamines (amfetamine) so it reads better

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I smoked weed everyday for 3 weeks and stopped when I started losing my train of thought and not getting jokes as quickly

Welp see ya

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lol if you're too psychotic to enjoy weed

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Marijuana is cool and good and should be legalized. Well cya!

Damaged Bads
Apr 11, 2008

Squidbeak posted:

This is the truth.

For a while it is. After that the ridiculous co-dependency kicks in and you also can't enjoy anything together without weed and you slowly start to hate each other until you get high again.

But man are those first few years amazing.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
life is meaningless. Smoke weed. Maybe smoke weed and go on a hike. Its a good combo.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a creepy colon posted:

heres da weed im currently smokin

looks pure, those 1971 pennies and all u.s. pennies for another decade after that are almost entirely copper. nice find.

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
Functioning stoners are awesome people. Burnouts on the other hand.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

how would it make it worse

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
"weed makes you a lazy human being" says a GBS poster. lol. this is kettle one reading you loud and clear, pot. over.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I dont smoke weed I smoke fools like you on the b-ball court. And also dabs.

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

newreply.php posted:

*uses drugs*

regarding drugs, and the "doing" of drugs, a good lesson to learn and, also, to live by, is represented by this (quoted) image

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin

Nonsense posted:

Lol if you're too psychotic to enjoy weed

yea lol if you're one of 15 percent of people who are born especially anxious/introspective and marijuana exacerbates that to the point you go crazy, just lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

girl befriender posted:

yea lol if you're one of 15 percent of people who are born especially anxious/introspective and marijuana exacerbates that to the point you go crazy, just lol

Take your benzos dude.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I gorked the devils nettles while hooping around the grouls during my youth. I'm nothing more than a musky, shiftless foumoum now. Keep your googs on the prize. Stay off the hashoins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Chicks get really horny on weed, so it can't be all bad, op! Just try to look on the bright side every once in a while, and maybe some horned up pothead will let you prematurely ejaculate on her thigh or something.

• Locked thread