Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
The first step of punnery is learning to pun. The second step is learning to space out your puns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Apparently the second chapter of this game snuck in under my radar sometime in Mid-December. Having just beat it, I can say it's not as good as the first one, but I'm going to continue the LP of this at some point.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
That is excellent news!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

kalonZombie posted:

Apparently the second chapter of this game snuck in under my radar sometime in Mid-December. Having just beat it, I can say it's not as good as the first one, but I'm going to continue the LP of this at some point.

Sorry to hear it isn't as good. I have it myself, and I want to give it a go, but I've been somewhat spoiled on a few things that happens in it and I just can't make up my mind on what I'm going to do :ohdear:

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

evilmiera posted:

Sorry to hear it isn't as good. I have it myself, and I want to give it a go, but I've been somewhat spoiled on a few things that happens in it and I just can't make up my mind on what I'm going to do :ohdear:

Just remember that "not as good" does not translate into "bad". I still enjoyed it quite a bit, but I don't think it had the oomph that Chapter 1 did. Still, it's said that you should begin with your second strongest bit to hook people, and end with the strongest, so maybe they're just preparing people for chapter 5.

Also, apparently they've backtracked from not putting the Epilogue out on consoles, so I'll be able to show that off too.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.

kalonZombie posted:

Also, apparently they've backtracked from not putting the Epilogue out on consoles, so I'll be able to show that off too.

Then I'm back in the "might get it on sale someday" boat.

That was some instant boycott material right there, at least they realized that and fixed the issue.

Also....Yay!! More LP!!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

kalonZombie posted:

The problem with that wasn't that is wasn't going to be on consoles, but that it was only going to be available if you bought the "Complete Collection" which was basically E1 and the season pass bundled into one item. Buy E1 then the season pass later meant you weren't getting the epilogue.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

mateo360 posted:

The problem with that wasn't that is wasn't going to be on consoles, but that it was only going to be available if you bought the "Complete Collection" which was basically E1 and the season pass bundled into one item. Buy E1 then the season pass later meant you weren't getting the epilogue.

Oh. Well poo poo. I'm not dropping another $40 just for the epilogue. Sorry folks.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

kalonZombie posted:

Oh. Well poo poo. I'm not dropping another $40 just for the epilogue. Sorry folks.

Well that's what the back peddle was. it should be coming with the season pass now, maybe. Still not very clear on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I have to admit I was enjoying the stories of Knight Graham, from a kind of Telltale Does Princess Bride kind of perspective.

But it really seems like they just kind of... threw away that framing device for a cliffhanger.

• Locked thread