Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If this is how streaming must be killed, then I'm fine with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I tried watching a twitch stream a few days back and it was littered with "donate" and "subscriber" overlays, it was a pretty crappy experience :(

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

MiracleWhale posted:

camera pointed at the toilet bowl filled to the brim with bloody diarrhea and in the lower left is a feed of pewdiepie's face and he yells in falsetto 'I think those sausages were spoiled!'

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Ahundredbux posted:

I tried watching a twitch stream a few days back and it was littered with "donate" and "subscriber" overlays, it was a pretty crappy experience :(

twitch streaming is another form of panhandling

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

"hmmm, lots of retards are joining the forums to watch this dipshit play video games"
*instead of creating a new site for it, or even allowing it space on the front page lets the FYAD crew ruin GBS and scare away the entire revenue stream*
*comes back 10 years later and finally discovers what a Let's Play is and releases a bunch of sad weird ones with the trans guy from flashtube*
*marries his dealer's ex and disappears into twitter while posting annually to "please be funny" so he can make money again and not have to work in IT*

freaking fyad ruining everything with their hitler jokes and words that dont make sense

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

nerds bellyaching over lowtaxs suboptimal monetization of the forums will never not be funny

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/01/11/sonys-lets-play-trademark-application-denied

Well, that was an endeavor.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lps safe for another day

But for how long

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i wish them luck

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

an old man in an office looks at the patent app. before retiring to this comfortable job he was a vet, he fought in wars. he married his sweet heart. he watched his father slip away from him in the throes of alzheimers. he disowned his daughter, he made amends with her over his wife's deathbed. he watched his friends slowly withdraw from his life until they became letters in the mail informing him of their passing. through all this he did his job, a quiet job. the application says lets play and in need of more information he types the phrase into google. there is a video. he plays it. pewdiepie shouts gently caress DIS poo poo I GIT RAPED IN THE BUTT BY GOAT! loud enough to blow out his microphone. the man closes the video. he knows now this world is not the one he remembers.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

freaking fyad ruining everything with their hitler jokes and words that dont make sense

it's true though

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sony should stake lets play as a way to sink the concept, because that poo poo is mega retarded i mean who gives a gently caress about watching random queers play video games

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ka0 posted:

it's true though

someone is running their internet website contrary to the principles i studied in my computer science classes. they probably dont realize their doing ot wrong. i should write a post to tell them

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

like the rams, lowtax is moving to LA

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
remember when let's plays were about being informative, analyzing a game, while actually being funny and entertaining?

looks like most people forgot about that nowadays.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Mr. Pumroy posted:

an old man in an office looks at the patent app. before retiring to this comfortable job he was a vet, he fought in wars. he married his sweet heart. he watched his father slip away from him in the throes of alzheimers. he disowned his daughter, he made amends with her over his wife's deathbed. he watched his friends slowly withdraw from his life until they became letters in the mail informing him of their passing. through all this he did his job, a quiet job. the application says lets play and in need of more information he types the phrase into google. there is a video. he plays it. pewdiepie shouts gently caress DIS poo poo I GIT RAPED IN THE BUTT BY GOAT! loud enough to blow out his microphone. the man closes the video. he knows now this world is not the one he remembers.

I understand what "Should have sent a poet" truly means now.

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost

MiracleWhale posted:

lol if you think marrying ladyambien isn't the best thing lowtax ever did

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

setafd posted:

how are y'all so familiar with Lowtax's personal life

also want to know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I've been posting here far too long and I don't know anything about him other than the one time like 14 years ago goons ambushed him at an airport

• Locked thread