Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
buh?
kill yourself
kill yourself
View Results

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

how do i do this? some sort of serum i assume? :rolleyes:

I wasn't gonna suggest a serum! *Pushes crate of lightspeed serum out of sight with foot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

dad gay. so what posted:

why the gently caress would anyone want to stumble through life in a drunken stupor??? :confused:

because it owns?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Applewhite posted:

I wasn't gonna suggest a serum! *Pushes crate of lightspeed serum out of sight with foot*

recursive_redux
Apr 18, 2016

by Shine
become a friend of the family

achieve ur happy ending

dont be a chump

suck applewhites dick again (and 4 eternity)

spend time with a friend that had a severe tbi and wears tight pants that hug his large balls adequately

kill alex dare levert's older biological brother market levert of pride in personal company aka wint etc

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
It's been alerted to me that I am a dick who does awful things when I am drunk so I've decided to give up alcohol for a while. Has anyone else successfully gone cold turkey and still enjoyed a social life?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

listen to this crap op: http://www.radiolab.org/story/addiction/

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ahem, tell your friend to listen to that crap

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

britishbornandbread posted:

It's been alerted to me that I am a dick who does awful things when I am drunk so I've decided to give up alcohol for a while. Has anyone else successfully gone cold turkey and still enjoyed a social life?

lol no kiss your friends goodbye

recursive_redux
Apr 18, 2016

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

send me the lightspeed serum or ill end up sleeping in a car in front of nero and alex's loft naked this summer

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your friend needs to find Jesus.

(And then drink his blood, he's got 12.5 BAC!)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

the math is complicated but i think two doses of light speed serum might allow op's friend to travel back in time and receive a liver transplant from *himself*. that's one weird trick! dialysis doctors hate him

recursive_redux
Apr 18, 2016

by Shine

@OP FROM 2014 WHILE I WAS IN HOSPITAL A CONVO BETWEEN DARE AND ICEQUEEN (who both for some reason love u very much not even sexually for dare well only midlly sexually for dare)

quote:

rstly this is not an attempt to weasel my way back in
i dont want to be in peoples lives that don't want me in them and i dont care about all of your opinions about me but when i see kate use an internet forum ive been on for a decade and so has she i think to either joke about committing suicide or non ironically post about it that freaks me the gently caress out especially knowing she has major depressive disorder which i didnt even know she had till a few months ago i thought she just had regular depression

im not trying to interfere manipulate win get kate back or some poo poo. i hope she is happy and with a good guy but reading her posts lately it seems like she is really upset/depressed/hates all men/hates her family/etc and knowing what i know about what you've done for her i think you'd be the best person to handle this or possibly ur mom if you take it seriously.

so ive bought you an account on that forum and im going to link you to the page where you can search this stuff out. i dont need contact after this im not trying to contact kate in fact i thought she was in another relationship. reguardless id probably off myself if what she was saying was more than just a bad joke and came true in some way. she's far too good to be going thrugh a suicidal depression episode and she's going to end up with a great guy if she just manages to stay positive.

i can not access the account ive purchased for you you will be the only one with the password.
im not doing this on a whim either i told myself i wouldnt contact you unless she posted about suicide 3 times in a short period of time. i woke up this morning and started reading the new posts and there was the 3rd time. imo its better to have her family know if its a cry for help over just some stupid joke. i havent talked to her about this and i dont plan on it.

this is her account you have to pay for them hence the somethingawful login info and invoice in your email and you have to be logged in before you do this so check your email for your login info.
her user name is "you rock"
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=167561
you can access her post history from that page as well above the forum avatar

its part comedy forum so you'll see a lot of joking sarcasm irony but it also was one of the largest forums when we were growing up and still gets 100k people a day it's had murders suicides relationship drama scams etc etc countless times and it has a large population of mentally ill people using it as a support structure.
i have no idea why she's writing this stuff i havent connected with her since being at the hospital so if this comes off that way just delete the email and stop caring or file a restraining order idc ill respect either and accept them.

here's the posts that talk about suicide maybe they're just jokes based off her depression and it's venting to feel better or shes attempting to troll actual sick people or get some guys attention or many things at once idk but shes not saying this stuff randomly shes going into threads about mental illness or people that hate their lives and collaberating with them and it doesn't seem like an attack on them at all. maybe its all just whimsical suicide talk idk i dont do that,

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628082&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post428728280
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628091&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post428692992
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3625206&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post428280726

i hope you dont tell her i sent you this i don't contact her or talk to her and have no reason to as she hates me but anyone writing about offing themselves probably needs someone to watch over them or at least to offer them help and imo that should be you.
please don't tell her you have access to that forum and im sorry but multiple suicidal wishes in a week or so time freaks me the gently caress out when it comes to severely depressed people

sorry in advance if this is just uneeded drama i really dont mean it like that. later. good luck. no idea how youd talk to her about this stuff without making her angry.

quote:

Hi Alex,

I will look into this, however, just looking at some of her other posts, it seems as though she presents a "bad rear end" big shot sort of persona on there, which might be where this talk is coming from, as opposed to it being real and honest. That being said, suicide talk should not ever be taken lightly. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will look into how to approach this issue and figure out if I will to her at all.

Hope you are well and getting better from your accident. Take care of yourself.

Caroline

so first chump and his family get hunt down if u off urself

then lowtax

and i know the nephew now too

ill spare athena

ur sister will do much of the killing

everyone on tw that postedshit about ur hog claude will come for revenge against the ppl that didnt save wiki kathy

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668307
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=673315
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=673592
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669659
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=678873

do u really think with a sister like https://www.twitter.com/caro_ and me as an ex ur gonna fail at life? even with chump or whatever the gently caress that is or isnt (i hope it is a partnership u need it)

look at how far nero came

she fukin dates a dood with the same name as me that is a replica of my bestie who she wanted to be double teamed by

and she owns so much and is worth so much

u were never in bad hands u just gotta refine a bit more

im happy being ur punching bag as always (and pushing u)

but this jail poo poo omg

recursive_redux
Apr 18, 2016

by Shine
mulan quote ill make a man out of u yet etc

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

i stopped taking acid a long time ago because it made me drink too much. ahem, i mean my friend did

You need to look up ayahuasca then, go and come back changed

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

We need our top scientists to develop the anti-drinking game.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This thread took a sharp turn into crazytown.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP, have you tried a serum which causes his tongue to swell up on contact with alcohol, making him incapable of drinking it?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

pre:
SCROTUM
SER  UM
HMMMM

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

perhaps rub his feet back and forth on the carpet, giving him a mild electric charge. when he touches that beercan to his lips he's in for a nasty shock!

recursive_redux
Apr 18, 2016

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

OP, have you tried a serum which causes his tongue to swell up on contact with alcohol, making him incapable of drinking it?

serum 13 from the bsllsack qith the dmt

i gave them the dmt before but it wasnt made right

alsojail xomw rthe gently caress on dont make me make u emo again fix wk and iq jfc

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

surprisingly the answer is yes

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Slam some nattys with him and watch some football.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

OP is it true youre a lady and banged the dude with the blinky avatar

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I drank excessively for 8 years, every day. Then I decided to stop. I drink a couple of beers on the weekend without falling back into old habits

Alcohol addiction isn't a thing

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

"something smells good what are you cooking?" we often say to my friend while examining a boiling cauldron on his stove. "beer" is often his reply

Hate to tell you this but cauldrons are outside the domain of your run-of-the-mill alcoholic. Your friend is a wizard masquerading as an alkie.

Wizards anonymous, bro.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

SpaceAceJase posted:

I drank excessively for 8 years, every day. Then I decided to stop. I drink a couple of beers on the weekend without falling back into old habits

It is, it just hits people differently. Some are absolutely consumed by it. My grandfather smoked unfiltered Chesterfield cigarettes for almost 30 years and quit just by setting them down one day, but there aren't a lot of people out there with that kind of willpower.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

natetimm posted:

This thread took a sharp turn into crazytown.

"Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Drad_Bert posted:

"Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day."

how can you crosspost from simpson thread without this

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

the ebst way to stop being an alcoholic ios to suffer a brain injury from falling off a ladder, like i did, it makes drinking even one beer make you feel like you're going to fall over and die

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
While it may sound like it, this is not another hilarious recommendation of "LOL just do HEROIN instead", it is pretty well established that doing massive amounts of LSD tends to curb addictive behaviours, google it if you don't believe me

Basically you need to do enough LSD that the world starts looking like one of those deep dream images and then you have to turn your attention in towards yourself, confront the unholy amalgamation of dogs and cloud cathedrals that make up your psyche and exorcise the demons that plague you.

I believe in you DGSW.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Have you tried LSD?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Freud claimed that poo poo is 100% caused by the father so go back in time and assassinate your friends dad

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Anyone mention LSD and heroin? :smuggo:

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Substitute addictions. Always substitute addictions. Try giving him meth.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Every time I got on a diet I become an alcoholic pothead. I cure the alcoholism with cheeseburgers. Buy him cheeseburgers. It's hard to keep scotch down with a belly full of Mcdoubles, believe you me.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

The Dregs posted:

Every time I got on a diet I become an alcoholic pothead. I cure the alcoholism with cheeseburgers. Buy him cheeseburgers. It's hard to keep scotch down with a belly full of Mcdoubles, believe you me.

ALcohol is carbs.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
The sodium retention plus booze equal renal failure, so boom burgers is the cure

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Being an alcoholic is great.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Am I an alcoholic if I'm in control of how much I drink but need to at least get buzzed every night or I get anxious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SpaceAceJase posted:

Either you just disproved the disease theory of alcoholism or you were never actually addicted to alcohol.

• Locked thread