Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

papa_november posted:

get this: nambla was laughed out of the pride parades and then hollowed out into a shell by the fbi et al while literally everybody from the moral majority to the queer community cheered on
Excellent. I hope they go full COINTELPRO on the regressive, sick, parasitic cult that is present day social "justice" as well.

Also, I just don't think I can trust someone with an '01 regdate and a spotless rap sheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
realtalk i never understood why the trans bathroom thing is even a political issue. here's a simple solution: use the bathroom according to what gender your driver's licence says. real transgendered people already get this changed when they do their name changes, and this solution entirely defeats the "waking up and deciding i'm female today so i can watch girls take a poo poo" argument which is the only really rational one i've ever heard.

oh wait it's because americans are big dumb gay babbies only capable of seeing things in black or white.

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 25, 2016

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

dunno what you're blithering about but they sure as hell went full COINTELPRO on occupy and we are living in the results right now

now that the powerful are finally taking the internet deathly seriously we are seeing a renaissance in propaganda, mind control and psychological warfare, the biggest since world war ii

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
My drivers license also says I'm a "female body inspector" hehh heh

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

mdm posted:

My drivers license also says I'm a "female body inspector" hehh heh

ready to squeeze out my loaf in the ladies room

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

criminalization of product apathy (see Ghostbusters hype)

this is just the natural evolution of the logic of Obamacare

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

the bathroom laws (which are all but destined to be cockslapped out of existence in the court system) serve no long-term purpose other than mobilizing what's left of the original christian right.

determining whether this is to get them to vote for or against the short-fingered vulgarian (who sort of splits them down the middle) is left as an exercise for the reader. my best guess is that turning and/or keeping local and congressional seats republican is the ultimate purpose

Slow-Scan Shep fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 25, 2016

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4S0gHlKiho

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Gender neutral bathrooms have worked in India for thousands of years

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Don't women already go into the men's room if the line for the women's restroom is too long?
at my usual hangouts, yes, as well as the other way around and no one cares

the only thing that people actually seem to give a poo poo about is "holy poo poo finish taking a poo poo already"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

realtalk i never understood why the trans bathroom thing is even a political issue.
it wasnt until north carolina made it one. now the right won't shut the gently caress up about how discrimination is good as hell

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

if you follow liberal logic it can lead to pedophilia acceptance.

the liberal mantra has always been rather libertine as long as no one is hurt, first you get pedophiles claiming they never would act on their impulses but that they were just "born this way" and "can't help who they love", the same logic that was used before.

how does a liberal argue against the pedo apologist claiming its okay for them to be openly deviant, as long as they keep their thoughts in their own head.

then its anime acceptance and all hell breaks loose

slippery slope dude :bahgawd:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

realtalk i never understood why the trans bathroom thing is even a political issue. here's a simple solution: use the bathroom according to what gender your driver's licence says. real transgendered people already get this changed when they do their name changes, and this solution entirely defeats the "waking up and deciding i'm female today so i can watch girls take a poo poo" argument which is the only really rational one i've ever heard.

oh wait it's because americans are big dumb gay babbies only capable of seeing things in black or white.

so now you're gonna force bathroom ID laws? TRIGGERED

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I'm going to gay gently caress a male puppy.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

how does a liberal argue against the pedo apologist claiming its okay for them to be openly deviant, as long as they keep their thoughts in their own head.

openly deviant contradicts keeping thoughts in own head you moron

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

mdm posted:

openly deviant contradicts keeping thoughts in own head you moron

Pretty much this. As soon as you look at, create, or distribute CP you are contributing to the abuse of a child. Pedos already have the right to be creepy in their brains. They even have the right to tell other people they like thinking creepy pedo things. You can't stop someone from thinking.

You can however stop someone from loving up a child's life. No 7 year old is having their life destroyed because Tom wants to become Rhonda and also take a poo poo in a public restroom. The same broken brain right wing paranoia that causes them to think everyone is out to murder them in their homes and they need assault rifles to stop it is the same mentality behind "perverts will try and watch me poo poo". The odds of it happening are so astronomically low it's a non issue.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

spregalia posted:

Too late, Kansas public schools may not even be open next year.

lol america

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Jose posted:

lol america

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
I walked into a women's bathroom at the mall the other day because I'm an idiot who uses his phone all the time. Thought it was weird that I could only see stalls at the time but didn't think much of it. When I walked out I passed two ladies and all three of us did an instant double take at the sign. We all had a good laugh about it and I was a little embarrassed. Well that's my bathroom story, thanks.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i don't remember if I shitposted in this thread or not but I just gotta say one thing:

motherFUCK gleNn beck in his dumb fat middle school lunchroom face

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I didn't watch it to then end where I'm sure he'll say a bunch of dumb things I disagree with but I did think it was a pretty funny gotcha when he starts off by asking about people's views on the bathrooms then follows up with "do you think there's any difference between men and women" and everyone just sorta trips over themselves to say yes but no or no but yes. That is something that has always kinda confused me about the whole movement, if gender is a social construct then why can't you just sorta be a dude that adhears to feminine gender roles and be comfortable with that without some sort of need to identify as a woman instead (or vice versa). I feel like a lot of the political rhetoric around gender stuff has almost created a situation where rather than just letting guys do w/e they want and girls do w/e while still being themselves, now if you behave a certain way you must be someone else.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
check out my ArbitraryC impersonation:

words about some stupid poo poo

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
'John neckbeard is a graphic designer/journalist and a mod at website Virtuous Pedophiles' :stare:

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Iron Prince posted:

But get this: he's right.

Does that make Arbc the most dangerous man in America? You decide.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Iron Prince posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like my kinda town :razz:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

if you follow liberal logic it can lead to pedophilia acceptance.

the liberal mantra has always been rather libertine as long as no one is hurt, first you get pedophiles claiming they never would act on their impulses but that they were just "born this way" and "can't help who they love", the same logic that was used before.

then its anime acceptance and all hell breaks loose

slippery slope dude :bahgawd:

I thought the government was too big and intrusive? Why do you want big brother checking kids genitals before they can enter? Sounds a lot like intrusive behavior to me.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
peter tatchell 1997

quote:

ROS Coward (Why Dares to Speak says nothing useful, June 23) thinks it is 'shocking' that Gay Men's Press has published a book, Dares To Speak, which challenges the assumption that all sex involving children and adults is abusive. I think it is courageous.
The distinguished psychologists and anthropologists cited in this book deserve to be heard. Offering a rational, informed perspective on sexual relations between younger and older people, they document examples of societies where consenting inter-generational sex is considered normal, beneficial and enjoyable by old and young alike. Prof Gilbert Herdt points to the Sambia tribe of Papua New Guinea, where all young boys have sex with older warriors as part of their initiation into manhood. Far from being harmed, Prof Herdt says the boys grow up to be happy, well-adjusted husbands and fathers.

The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends - gay and straight, male and female - had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy.

While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al Cowens posted:

Yes but no one is threatened by a lady (penised or otherwise) in the men's restroom. There's some room for discussion there as to why that is but lmao not in this thread or probably any thread on SA

So why is it okay if a woman goes into the men's bathroom but not if a man goes into the woman's bathroom? This I gotta hear :allears:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
because all men want women to see their penis, and hear them farting and making GBS threads and smell their poo poo.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al Cowens posted:

Excellent. I hope they go full COINTELPRO on the regressive, sick, parasitic cult that is present day social "justice" as well.

Also, I just don't think I can trust someone with an '01 regdate and a spotless rap sheet.

"Pedophiles are bad but you know who's just as bad? People who don't agree with my politics."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gamer With Dignity posted:

So why is it okay if a woman goes into the men's bathroom but not if a man goes into the woman's bathroom? This I gotta hear :allears:

all men are rapists

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Mange Mite posted:

I mean back in the 70s pedophilia was both tolerated and included by the gay rights movement and their leftist supporters. This is well documented in the us and in europe. So as outlandish as it may seem right now, it's happened before and it could happen again.

edit: the old guy at the bottom is Harry Hay, a founding father of the gay rights movement, at a gay pride paraede in 1986 protesting the exclusion of NAMBLA from the gay rights movement as wiser heads realized that including pedophiles was seriously holding them back

Harry Hay's views were not common at the time or representative of the gay rights movement as a whole. Just because some pedos tried to join in and co-opt a new social movement doesn't mean the gay rights movement supports pedophilia, nice regurgitation of religious right propaganda from a "leftist" though.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

We can love the sinner and hate the sin.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MaxxBot posted:

Harry Hay's views were not common at the time or representative of the gay rights movement as a whole. Just because some pedos tried to join in and co-opt a new social movement doesn't mean the gay rights movement supports pedophilia, nice regurgitation of religious right propaganda from a "leftist" though.

vug posted:

peter tatchell 1997

ROS Coward (Why Dares to Speak says nothing useful, June 23) thinks it is 'shocking' that Gay Men's Press has published a book, Dares To Speak, which challenges the assumption that all sex involving children and adults is abusive. I think it is courageous. 
The distinguished psychologists and anthropologists cited in this book deserve to be heard. Offering a rational, informed perspective on sexual relations between younger and older people, they document examples of societies where consenting inter-generational sex is considered normal, beneficial and enjoyable by old and young alike. Prof Gilbert Herdt points to the Sambia tribe of Papua New Guinea, where all young boys have sex with older warriors as part of their initiation into manhood. Far from being harmed, Prof Herdt says the boys grow up to be happy, well-adjusted husbands and fathers. 

The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends - gay and straight, male and female - had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy. 

While it may be impossible to condone paedophilia, it is time society acknowledged the truth that not all sex involving children is unwanted, abusive and harmful. 

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i found this blog,

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

The Sexual Revolution and Children: How the Left Took Things Too Far

By Jan Fleischhauer and Wiebke Hollersen

Germany's left has its own tales of abuse. One of the goals of the German 1968 movement was the sexual liberation of children. For some, this meant overcoming all sexual inhibitions, creating a climate in which even pedophilia was considered progressive.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

these are all really good points, i think im going to start raping kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/gay-activists-in-germany-silent-on-alliance-with-pedophiles-in-1980s-a-919119.html
Pedophile Alliance: An Uncomfortable Past for Gay Rights

By Ann-Katrin Müller

Nowadays it seems puzzling why gays would get themselves mixed up with people whose sexual obsessions were downright illegal. The tolerance for pedophiles was fueled by several different sources. For one, many gays at the time knew all too well what it was like to be discriminated against by the state. Consensual sex between adult men was officially a criminal act up until the end of the 1960s. Only in 1969 did lawmakers in West Germany dismantle the infamous "Paragraph 175" of the German Criminal Code. At the same time, the sexual revolution was breaking out, and many men finally had the courage to come out of the closet.

Thus many gays didn't want to be the ones to judge others for their deviant sexual inclinations. In a climate of general tolerance, the movement lost its moral compass. The gay movement did not distance itself from men who acted on their desire for children; rather, it took them under its wing.

Then there was the remarkable idea that underage boys should not be denied the chance to have sexual experiences with grown men. Even today, the Association of Lesbians and Gays in Germany (LSVD) claims on its website that in the 1980s, the only men who spoke up were those who had enjoyed sex with adults in their youth.

For the pedophiles, the alliance with the gay movement was nothing but beneficial. They had a platform from which they could formulate objectives.

The gay movement helped pedophiles in entirely practical ways. In the pamphlet "Justly gay. Legal advice for gays," there is a one-and-a-half page "argumentation aid." It's an instruction on how men who are charged with child sexual abuse can best escape punishment.

• Locked thread