Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I post in cool crew and GBS. I am mongrel blood

Edit: we are GBS exiles though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
GBS was refounded 4 years ago, you're all non natives.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
whats cool crew

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
C Spam used to be fun but zdr et al saw to it that joy and merriment disappeared from the land.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Pitdragon posted:

whats cool crew

A bunch of mega threads were shunted around SA until finally being rehomed in byob. Think of us as unwanted gypsies.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

plain blue jacket posted:

A bunch of mega threads were shunted around SA until finally being rehomed in byob. Think of us as unwanted gypsies.

technically CCCC is a byob subforum but it's at arm's length even if it has the stylesheet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
ylls be walkin down the street in water shoes tuxedo pants and sombreros

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

whoflungpoop posted:

ylls be walkin down the street in water shoes tuxedo pants and sombreros

lowtax cut funding for our mental health programs and this is the result

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
It's not a report button issue, it's a mental health issue

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

technically CCCC is a byob subforum but it's at arm's length even if it has the stylesheet

Like I said, gypsies

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Last night while going to bed I read a little of the schadenfreude thread as usual. Watching people hurt themselves and/or gently caress up puts a smile on my face then knocks me the gently caress out, it's better than jacking it. Truth.

Anyway suddenly a wild lejackal appeared and started yelling at all the straights, telling them to :frogout: of gay clubs cuz gay clubs are gay safe spaces and hets RUIN it by being there. The whole thread then argued about that instead of posting skateboarders breaking bones and poo poo, for a few pages. :waycool: :pyf:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

d&d will never go away it is the most lucrative forum for red titles

imagine hundreds of disgruntled computor janitors spending half their workday cranking out arguments and the resulting wages on lovingly customized passive aggressive I DISAGREE notes

its monetized pedantry and its brilliant

:agreed:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
What was the Night crew thing that was around in the time of Abe? Is that related to cool kids crew?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Helical Nightmares posted:

What was the Night crew thing that was around in the time of Abe? Is that related to cool kids crew?

no it's anime

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

night crew sounds cool cuz night time = cool time but no they are just a bunch of anime dorks

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i like and respect byob, i dont visit often because of the concentrations of sass in my heart but they are good folks

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

didn't stop them from kristallnachting a bunch of hellcrew regulars

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It is not merely through force of arms or economic might that GBS is the premiere forum, but rather it is because we are clearly God's favored forum.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
why is there no subforum for lgbtq and minority rights

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

why is there no subforum for lgbtq and minority rights
It's called FYAD.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The lp forum made me stop watching lps

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think Punch sport Pagoda has brain damage

Not the bad brain damage like D&D or the funny brain damage like FYAD or the 'yob, but the sad kind like Muhammed Ali in his last years

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm the official gbs ambassador to let's play is there a message I can give to them on your behalf gbs?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

CharlestonJew posted:

I'm the official gbs ambassador to let's play is there a message I can give to them on your behalf gbs?

Tell them my favorite LP is Led Zepplin IV.

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
sa mart sold a dildo tail thing recently

not in my backyard damnit!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

let's play with your mom's poosay.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I hate yankees posted:

sa mart sold a dildo tail thing recently

not in my backyard damnit!!!

I saw that in the Comedy Goldmine, and I didn't think it was very funny. Did it get funny or sumtin? Like, after the page upon page of ppl tripping over themselves to be like "hahaha omg, can you BELIEVE this?! wowza! i'm hiding my interest behind amusement, lool!" the same way they always do.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ask not what your forum can do for you, ask what you can do for your forum.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

I saw that in the Comedy Goldmine, and I didn't think it was very funny. Did it get funny or sumtin? Like, after the page upon page of ppl tripping over themselves to be like "hahaha omg, can you BELIEVE this?! wowza! i'm hiding my interest behind amusement, lool!" the same way they always do.

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

i like and respect byob, i dont visit often because of the concentrations of sass in my heart but they are good folks

sorry that was meant for the Forums Outreach thread

what i meant to say is that BYOB is a front for organized crime

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

hell yeah single handedly transformed gbs from a thriving metropolis into the lovely shantytown it is today
let's expel him from our paradise

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Raere posted:

hell yeah single handedly transformed gbs from a thriving metropolis into the lovely shantytown it is today
let's expel him from our paradise

i expelled cum into your mom's holez

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

I think Punch sport Pagoda has brain damage

Not the bad brain damage like D&D or the funny brain damage like FYAD or the 'yob, but the sad kind like Muhammed Ali in his last years

the wrestling part has the brain damage of chris benoit but the mma/boxing part is fine but there's a chance they might turn into tito ortiz at some point

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

AugmentedVision posted:

It's not a cool dog issue, it's a krusty face issue

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ork of Fiction posted:

:laffo: if this is a seriouspost

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
byob is about as chill as a bowl of vanilla ice cream in Hell.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

hell yeah

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

wallets, butt tails, beef jerky

sa one stop goon shop

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please institute basic and minimum standards for grammar and content in the General Bull poo poo subforum. Thanks.

fat chance librals!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All of this makes sense, but where does pet island fito into picture. That fourm has like 12 people posting in. Is it like Luxembourg or something?

• Locked thread