Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm if all those people weren't sexless autists you might have something

pokemon go is neurotypical af, clownshoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

reallivedinosaur posted:

hmm if all those people weren't sexless autists you might have something

I think at this point it's more out of touch and goonier to act like it's goony to play the game than it is to just play it.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Make YouTube videos about riding in fancy elevators.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

Pokemon go would prolly be a decent place to meet people right now, just head to your local park and you'll find huge crowds of people wondering around staring at their phone and you automatically have a free thing in common.

My phone isn't powerful enough, keeps crashing.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
sorry to hear that cracker jon pop

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

lets all listen to ArbitraryC the man with ten million qcs posts about how his retarded posts keep getting him called retarded and it's just not fair

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

I failed at Tinder, was rejected by nearly my entire zipcode and surrounding zipcodes. My pics were poor, but that wound is still too fresh to jump back in those waters. I guess I could go to a starbucks and act like I'm writing a novel. But that could become expensive, fancy coffee isn't cheap.

nah man just keep tindering

it is the easiest way to stack up on dates

stack em high

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

new ladies will roam through your zip. they are not stationary creatures

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"my pics were poor"

take better pics then duder, that's the only way people can judge whether they want to bang you or not. Here I can already predict what your picture is: some selfie you took in front of a mirror in your bathroom/living room with poor lighting.

Get some photos that would make people say 'oh this guy looks like fun' and you'll have way better results. Get a photo of you in a park playing with a dog or something.

Ofc getting good photos might mean you need to go out with friends and have fun actually but you need to do that to attract a lady anyway. Work on you for your own sake, not because you want women to be attracted. That will come.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

tinder makes meeting beautiful babies and contracting antibiotic resistant gonorrhea a breeze

better pics is the answer

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you don't want to meet girls op because once they know you like them, they'll take advantage of you and hurt you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
AIDS is the place with the helpful hardware man

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Might I suggest Christian mingles, OP? Find the light and a vagina.

E: there's j date if you're Jewish.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
comedy answer is hit up some Mormon missionaries and follow that quest line until some Mormon girls are begging for your D in their A

if you play your cards right and act coy they'll even take you to a Mormon singles event in attempt to convert you (by hooking you up with Mormon girls).

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

ArbitraryC posted:

I think at this point it's more out of touch and goonier to act like it's goony to play the game than it is to just play it.

lol no the people playing it are way goonier and it's not even a close race

http://www.geek.com/games/two-pokemon-go-players-fall-off-a-cliff-while-two-more-are-shot-at-1662203/

look those two really *fell* for each other

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Stalk your veterinarian.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
kill yourself

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Throw a brick at their head

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
OP you have come to several valid conclusions (except the weed thing idk wtf is wrong with you there, blaze it 420 homie) leaving you very few options. I would say the best course of action is to make a Craiglist M4M posting, I hope this finds you well!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ive said too much already :ninja:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take my wife. PLEASE!!!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

reallivedinosaur posted:

lol no the people playing it are way goonier and it's not even a close race

http://www.geek.com/games/two-pokemon-go-players-fall-off-a-cliff-while-two-more-are-shot-at-1662203/

look those two really *fell* for each other

i am just going to assume you're a shut in who is poo poo posting because no matter how poorly made the game is, the game is popular to the point where even in my little area there are dozens of college girls out with the nerds every day trying to figure out how to play the thing all their stupid friends keep talking about so they don't feel left out

i am not actually suggesting someone who is socially retarded try to approach a sociable attractive woman just because they're both playing the same game 50 million other idiots are playing, and i did not read most of this depressing thread

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i've heard about couples meeting in world of warcraft you should try that

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

this thread inspired me to open tinder and i am now talking to a cutie who i hope to catch the clap from later this week

your poo poo thread was not in vain

cnut
May 3, 2016

Just sit at the bar and lick your eyebrows, the chicks will come running!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

extra stout posted:

i am just going to assume you're a shut in who is poo poo posting because no matter how poorly made the game is, the game is popular to the point where even in my little area there are dozens of college girls out with the nerds every day trying to figure out how to play the thing all their stupid friends keep talking about so they don't feel left out

i am not actually suggesting someone who is socially retarded try to approach a sociable attractive woman just because they're both playing the same game 50 million other idiots are playing, and i did not read most of this depressing thread
https://inews.co.uk/opinion/pokemon-go-not-invitation-talk-street/
https://mobile.twitter.com/RobynVinter/status/753613992149585920

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

how dare he talk to her. loving creep.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

quote:

my boyfriend

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

she sort of has a point. being super dramatic about it tho

i have been sort of hiding the fact that i've been playing it so other people playing don't talk to me. it's not because they're offensive or whatever i just don't want to talk about it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oh no ugly dudes who before never would have had the nerve to look me in the eye are speaking WORDS TO ME

ugh ick

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get over it people are being bombed in the middle east

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

EVERYONE QUICK RUB YOUR DICKS TOGETHER!!!!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mandator posted:

she sort of has a point. being super dramatic about it tho

i have been sort of hiding the fact that i've been playing it so other people playing don't talk to me. it's not because they're offensive or whatever i just don't want to talk about it

She doesn't have a point actually she's just a bitch.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

notZaar posted:

She doesn't have a point actually she's just a bitch.

My favorite part was when she was like "I understand that tons of people have made new friends and met new people through this shared activity but I think they should all stop because I'm very upset a couple nerdy guys talked to me unprompted"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't realize that if you don't want people approaching you in public then you need to cultivate a 'gently caress off' look that you can pull while out and about (city dwellers know what I mean) then lol at you, you have only yourself to blame for being angry that humans are social animals

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
im sorry but all hope is lost. you will always be single

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Didn't read the thread or even the OP or even my own post but hear his what you must do:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

srspost: OP, this site algorithmically predicts your love life & gives you advice based on your living circumstance & location.

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Become a greif counselor. Volunteer to do yard-work at a local abused womans shelter. Become a middle school janitor. Candy stripe a burn ward. Think outside the box, if you want to get in the box.

• Locked thread