Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
McNulty wakes up in his apartment under an unfinished IKEA bed with a huge bump on his head and says "I just had the weirdest dream!"

David Simon holds a middle finger to the camera as it fades to black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

McNulty is killed for trying to kill Sarah Conners' husband and take over Sparta.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Wire is aired on AMC and McNulty's classic line is actually "What the FUDGE did I do?"

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

You mind telling me what just happened in my court room mcnulty??

Well you see *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Bodies, his head wrapped in a large, white bandage, runs over Marlo in a steamroller.

He and I make out and run away together.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

*tap tap tap*

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

McNulty goes to a bar to drink his sorrows away. He never leaves that bar alive.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Raxivace posted:

McNulty goes to a bar to drink his sorrows away. He never leaves that bar alive.

because he's actually dead inside or does something happen to him in the bar ?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I need a gif of McNulty banging that chick out on the street with his badge held aloft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

I need a gif of McNulty banging that chick out on the street with his badge held aloft

• Locked thread