Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

Pizza Roma: Canadian style bacon, pepperoni, sausage, salami, onions, olives, bell peppers & mushrooms.

loaded up :cool:

this is an extremely acceptable pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Mega64 posted:

That's OK, if there's one thing to get really passionate on the internet about, it's pizza toppings.

But is a hot dog a sandwich? Inquiring minds need to know. What do goons think about that?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
A hunk of sourdough bread, a raw tomato, a cup of milk curds. Pizza, deconstructed.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EVIL NOONER posted:

I commend your decision to have pork, pork, and pork

gonna get some dope meat sweats going

luv 2 date boys posted:

this is an extremely acceptable pizza.

its so good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Trip Report:

liddledragon
Sep 21, 2016

[DRAGONING CLIMAXES]
If you have pineapple on your pizza, your junk will smell and taste better and that increases the likelihood of someone going downtown. :smug:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

if pizza's the only way to make americans eat fruit then i say fruit pizzas are ok

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I live in China and here they have Fruit Pizza, which is a can of fruit swimming in high fructose corn syrup. They dump the fruit on and drizzle the HFCS over the pizza. They think it's delicious to eat a sopping wet slice of pizza dripping pure sugar syrup. You want to talk about ruined pizza, come to China.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I have spent a total of 8 months in southern South Korea and I have seen some poo poo, regarding Korean-ized food. Hot dog, ketchup and creamed corn pizza, mm!

I'd go back for a lot of the food though. There's a particular traditional style ramen shop that I could eat at every day for the rest of my life happily.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Unfinish3d posted:

Hot dog, ketchup and creamed corn pizza
That's a brilliant way to get around per-topping prices. Hot dogs could be any number of different kinds of meat all in one.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

I live in China and here they have Fruit Pizza, which is a can of fruit swimming in high fructose corn syrup. They dump the fruit on and drizzle the HFCS over the pizza. They think it's delicious to eat a sopping wet slice of pizza dripping pure sugar syrup. You want to talk about ruined pizza, come to China.

I've had some good pizza in china. Maybe they just don't tell you about the good places because you're a loser.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

EVIL NOONER posted:

pork chops & apple sauce

(also, pork chops and pineapple is good af)

also sucks sorry

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKV74qkokmk

warcraft_boyfriend_99
Aug 12, 2007

by Pragmatica
Pepperoni, Bacon, Pineapple and Roasted Red Peppers with a couple of slices of provolone before they put the sauce (extra sauce) down on thin crust makes for an actually kickass Dominos pizza. YMMV though.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Chinatown posted:

rear end beer.

:cheers:

I ate a half a large ham and (double) pineapple a bit ago. Mission accomplished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

gary oldmans diary posted:

That's a brilliant way to get around per-topping prices. Hot dogs could be any number of different kinds of meat all in one.

so is just ordering one or two toppings. you just get less and less of each topping after that, unless it's some super corporate joint where every topping per size is in segmented individually wrapped portions or whatever

• Locked thread