Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

They get jobs in radio and tv broadcasting, where it actually matters. Liberals are too low T to get those jobs for the most part so they make free podcasts and beg for donations like poor people.

low T isn't a thing it's a marketing ploy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
everything "broad"cast by internet technology is liberal fundamentally it is of the essence of technology

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
*post where I describe what podcasts I listen to and how liberal they are*

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

glowstick party tonight posted:

low T isn't a thing it's a marketing ploy

Its a state of mind my friend you need to fight it.

Common ways to counteract Low T is to be super direct, work out, gently caress bitches, and vote republican.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

bag em and tag em posted:

*listens to podcast nodding thoughtfully* hmm yeah. I'm hearing some real liberal stuff here. I see where you guys are coming from. Quite liberal indeed.

*Unzips pants* :fap: *continues to listen*

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

*post where I describe what podcasts I listen to and how liberal they are*

The one I got annoyed with devoted 3/4s of an episode to bitching about Trump and this guy literally whispered into the mike that he saw a Trump/Pence bumper sticker the other day. He described it the same way I'd describe a cross burning happening. Far too liberal for my tastes.

This is a podcast made to tell me what tech gadgets to buy.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Mega-Mike's Mega-Fly Fishing, Soup to (truck) Nuts: Rural Business in America, The Hankinator's RV Park World Tour, and Mean Joe Blow's Mean Charcuterie are still okay, but Phil's Filaments, Frankapalooza's Football Gameday, and Artie the Artisan's Summer Crafts have gotten loving insufferable with all the liberals.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

Its a state of mind my friend you need to fight it.

Common ways to counteract Low T is to be super direct, work out, gently caress bitches, and vote republican.

sadly more accurate than commercials that try to sell you cream that will make your daughter grow tits and a beard at six when you get it all over the bathroom sink

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

are we that stupid as a people that we had to reduce the word "testosterone" to one letter

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I thought republicans were all for personal freedom? If these dudes want to poo poo up their podcasts with anti trump speech then god speed and thank a soldier for the freedom to do so.

Edit: or don't thank one because that's what freedom is

plain blue jacket fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 5, 2016

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

plain blue jacket posted:

I thought republicans were all for personal freedom? If these dudes want to poo poo up their podcasts with anti trump speech then god speed and thank a soldier for the freedom to do so.

I have the freedom to complain about it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I thought republicans were all for personal freedom?

lol nah tho

long haired freaky people need not apply

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I'm going to drink some beer and play insanely wicked guitar solos

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

TheLightPurges posted:

I'm glad you finally understand! :)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ibogaine posted:

Absolutely.

Take the death penalty, for example: Extremists are either for or against. The reasonable centrist position would be to cause trauma to the head, making the convicted felon brain dead and then to keep his body on life support!

The death penalty is good, but only for people guilty of murder. There, the moderate position.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*throwing tiny wireless earbuds across the room* Podcasts are getting too loving LIBERAL!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
*air guitars* BEEBOOBEEBOO WAH WAH BEEBEEDABADOOBOBOBODADEEDOVROOOOOO WAH WAH wah wahhhhh

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

complaining is for liberals doofus

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Podcasts are getting soup or lobster rolls.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.

Complaining about the injustice that you have to take action to remain alive is an extremely low T and liberal thing to do.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
My favourite podcast is the one where the king of the gays describes how he is destroying decency in minute detail

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

My favourite podcast is the one where the king of the gays describes how he is destroying decency in minute detail

We might listen to the same tech podcast. Like dude you tell me in graphic detail which dudes you are loving every week. None of your coworkers spend time telling me about the puss they are crushing give it a rest. No one gives a poo poo that you are gay.

Just tell me what videogames are good.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Don't talk about Rushie like that

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
This one goes out to all da modz in the world!

*air guitars* dundundundundundundundun gently caress you I won't do what you tell me. dundundun gently caress you I won't do what you tell me! dundundun gently caress YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! dundundundun gently caress YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
I think I might have mentioned it but it bears repeating given the audience. Crushing insane amounts of puss is a great way to raise your T levels.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TheLightPurges posted:

Complaining about the injustice that you have to take action to remain alive is an extremely low T and liberal thing to do.

Better to do nothing than to engage in localized acts whose ultimate function is to make the system run more smoothly. The threat today is not passivity, but pseudo-activity, the urge to "be active", to "participate", to mask the Nothingness of what goes on. People intervene all the time, "doing something"; academics participate in meaningless "debates," etc.; but the truly difficult thing is to step back, to withdraw from it all.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

I think I might have mentioned it but it bears repeating given the audience. Crushing insane amounts of puss is a great way to raise your T levels.

The way you phrase reinforcing your fragile sense of masculinity is fascinating

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TheLightPurges posted:

fine, i'll start by beating the poo poo out of you, you blubbering pussy

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
the only podcast i need is the one i listen to every night while i pray.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

the only podcast i need is the one i listen to every night while i pray.

woah wow.. trademarking godcast RN!!!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Moridin vs thelightpurges will be the most incredible troll off

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

glowstick party tonight posted:

The way you phrase reinforcing your fragile sense of masculinity is fascinating

Seems like projection

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

SHISHKABOB posted:

My favorite Liberal podcast is Chapo Trap House.
same

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TheLightPurges posted:

Seems like projection

:ironicat:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
my T is EXTREMELY low

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011