Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

sweart gliwere posted:

Speed Balls
(they are good)

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

On the note of revisiting our heroes, and rehabilitating our villains, and casting shame upon those who cast shame upon speed balls:

Jim Belushi is the good one, now.

fat fart fucker John Belushi, aka the bad one posted:

dum spiro, speedballs

☠☠☠
💉💊🚬

sweart gliwere has issued a correction as of 21:27 on Dec 13, 2016

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

The death of America is good for the whole world, and make no mistake America will die.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug
The classic jazz standard "All of Me" is a good behavior model when taken literally, with mortification and amputations+extractions. Like a romantic reverse of The Giving Tree book, where the stronger partner gets to keep gruesome trophies of their conquests while the weaker discarded husk is permanently incomplete.

The modern Casanova will sport a necklace of ears and hands - with any delicacies such as eyes cast in resin or fluids in vials. This is only a good idea on paper now, but will be a great practice.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the jocks are now good, and the nerds are the fascists

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Bodyholes posted:

The death of America is good for the whole world, and make no mistake America will die.

have you considered that actually, only america can survive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkm2Vfj42FY50 minute mark

stephenfry has issued a correction as of 07:46 on Dec 14, 2016

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the jocks are now good, and the nerds are the fascists

rhis was always true though

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug
Scurvy: a valid dietary ethos for food desert dwellers, and a lifestyle choice besieged by biased European scientists' longest-running smear campaign. It's good, actually

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!
War with Russia was bad, but now it is good

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow
Keith Olbermann is back, and he has discovered that smoking meth is indeed very good.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Twitter is very good, the best, yugest most valuable soon-to-be-nationalized media company.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug

The Groper posted:

Twitter is very good, the best, yugest most valuable soon-to-be-nationalized media company.

When Trump orders nakedly in-revenge physical and cyber destruction of social media platforms which ban him, synced with the poisonings and street grappling internal-decapitations of their respective executives,

it will be good.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The canon male Shepard

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

sweart gliwere posted:

When Trump orders nakedly in-revenge physical and cyber destruction of social media platforms which ban him, synced with the poisonings and street grappling internal-decapitations of their respective executives,

it will be good.

Trump will descend upon San Francisco to burn its cubicles, cast nails into its ball pits, and turn out its shuttles to be ravaged by the homeless. Soylent will be a memory. Their cereals and grilled cheeses will taste of naught but ashes and blood.

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

The Groper posted:

Get with the times, man, Twitter is OUT

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-twitter-emoji-crooked-hillary-232647

skullhead tethyis
Dec 30, 2015

quote:

while Twitter claims to be a venue that promotes the free exchange of ideas, it's clear that it's leadership's left wing ideology literally trumps that.

if refusing to speak ill of another person is a left wing ideology

that means Reagan was Communist bosom buddies with Oliver North

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Verhoeven's Showgirls

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Showgirls was always good!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Adam Curtis

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Things that are no longer good or relevant:

The Onion

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009
Homeopathy, patent medicine, snake-oil

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trump-considers-fda-chief-who-says-people-should-use-medicines-ldquo-at-their-own-risk-rdquo/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

devtesla posted:

Showgirls was always good!

Yes, but now it has the same eerie prescience that Starship Troopers had for the GWOT

Lawman 0 posted:

Adam Curtis

Was always good.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Vanity Fair

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Yes, but now it has the same eerie prescience that Starship Troopers had for the GWOT

Was always good.

I've seen the light now though

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

Pillbug

butterbar posted:

Trump will descend upon San Francisco to burn its cubicles, cast nails into its ball pits, and turn out its shuttles to be ravaged by the homeless. Soylent will be a memory. Their cereals and grilled cheeses will taste of naught but ashes and blood.

Ushering in ballpit techypurge would've been good at any point in the last five years, though? Perhaps a threadid typo...?

The thing that is now good, now that Trump is president, is the hit squads of professional wrestler retirees. They will inflict internal decapitations on techxecutives who do not make every platform a presidential megaphone. It would be bad in the past, but will be good before January's end.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Taking a dump during the national anthem

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
My aunt's cancer took a turn for the worse and she's going to be dead before the end of next week. She was never going to make it to 2020, and honestly, if I was in her position, I'd be glad the cancer was taking me so I didn't have to ask my family to let me die.

I guess I can't really speak for her, though.

Edit: Yes I'm in therapy and currently working on changing my medication, why do you ask?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Cowboys.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PG ratings will go back to meaning Raiders of the Lost Ark, and kids' movies will have swear words.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

War with Iran

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
C-SPAM

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the mccarthy era

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

sweart gliwere posted:

The classic jazz standard "All of Me" is a good behavior model when taken literally, with mortification and amputations+extractions. Like a romantic reverse of The Giving Tree book, where the stronger partner gets to keep gruesome trophies of their conquests while the weaker discarded husk is permanently incomplete.

The modern Casanova will sport a necklace of ears and hands - with any delicacies such as eyes cast in resin or fluids in vials. This is only a good idea on paper now, but will be a great practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2X5dfeTA4

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax
extreme republican administrations are historically great for movies (horror and sci-fi in particular) and music so those things are now good under a Trump Presidency.

It's going to be the 80s Part II

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mr President posted:

extreme republican administrations are historically great for movies (horror and sci-fi in particular) and music so those things are now good under a Trump Presidency.

I hope Trump bans auto tune and EDM.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mr President posted:

except all that dystopian poo poo in the 80s is basically our reality now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mike12345 posted:

except all that dystopian poo poo in the 80s is basically our reality now

This was the perfect time for Cyberpunk 2077 to be in development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
segregation, but tastefully; that is good. Yes.

as an example: thanks for choosing such a fantastic recording

• Locked thread