Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I don't know what that means, I'm sorry.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

drilldo squirt posted:

I don't know what that means, I'm sorry.

oh, sorry. it's where you take some eggs and throw them at cars. they eggs are not cooked. you can buy them from the grocery store

FluffieDuckie

yes but sometimes they dry and it's hard to get them off the car. maybe leave a coupon for a car wash under the windshield wiper afterwards

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

or a brick, with a nice note attached

death sext

the note says IOU eggs

drilldo squirt

Throwing eggs in the first place seems kinda rude, to be quite honest.

----------------

alnilam

drilldo squirt posted:

Throwing eggs in the first place seems kinda rude, to be quite honest.

Look at this guy whose never seen how fish mate :rolleyes:

drilldo squirt

I think taking part in fish sex is immoral.

----------------

alnilam

even for fish?

drilldo squirt

Only if they do it outside of marriage.

----------------

Looke

do you like fishsticks?

Piso Mojado

Looke posted:

do you like fishsticks?

yes, of course

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hey guys my car was just egged and I like capers soooo
It's on

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Hey guys my car was just egged and I like capers soooo
It's on

It's ok for humans to run around and throw baby chickens at things but let the word get out that a chicken threw a human kid at something and it's all over now!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it has been mentioned before, but there are three things that will tear apart any community.

-olives
-cilantro(coriander)
-the proper way to wipe your butt

religion and politics have nothing on these bad boys

drilldo squirt

Front to back in case anyone is wondering.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

drilldo squirt posted:

Front to back in case anyone is wondering.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i appreciate drilldo's stance on both bottom wiping and eggs, please don't egg cars it seems mean. maybe leave people a dozen cookies on their car with a note that says "you said some mean things and now i want you to eat these cookies so you understand that you made me sad."

and then the people realize halfway through the they were MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS THE WORST KIND

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
M**k chocolate?
What the h*ck!
How monstrous!

social vegan

a real hater: hey i'm ready to drama

sv: *blushes* I...I can't. I'm saving myself

hater: what?! For who?

sv: my momma

Puppy Doll

Hey everybody!
everything i know about drama i learned from pro wrestling so perhaps we could "turn heel" and be bad guys and hit people with steel chairs when they arent looking, all of which would lead up to a thrilling match at wrestlemania

MrWillsauce

hell yeah

social vegan

Puppy Doll posted:

everything i know about drama i learned from pro wrestling so perhaps we could "turn heel" and be bad guys and hit people with steel chairs when they arent looking, all of which would lead up to a thrilling match at wrestlemania

stone cold byob austin: and that's the bottom life, if no one has any else to add to the conversation

Puppy Doll

Hey everybody!
can you imagine if [SUBFORUM EVERYONE LIKES] (EDITOR'S NOTE: FIND THIS OUT BEFORE PUBLISHING) was just about to win the world heavyweight championship and everyone was so excited and happy for them, but then our music hit and we just took turns stone cold stunnering them and being real jerks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm really looking forward to the great byob bakeoff because i'm gonna own alnilam and CoG (nicely) with a lot of marmalade puns

some real drama cookin up in that bakeoff i tell you what

FluffieDuckie

Puppy Doll posted:

can you imagine if [SUBFORUM EVERYONE LIKES] (EDITOR'S NOTE: FIND THIS OUT BEFORE PUBLISHING) was just about to win the world heavyweight championship and everyone was so excited and happy for them, but then our music hit and we just took turns stone cold stunnering them and being real jerks

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

Puppy Doll posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm really looking forward to the great byob bakeoff because i'm gonna own alnilam and CoG (nicely) with a lot of marmalade puns

some real drama cookin up in that bakeoff i tell you what

GORDON RAMSEY TO THIS THREAD STAT

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
What if, instead of resurrecting the olive debate, we all sat down for a serious discussion as to whether or not hot dogs count as sandwiches?

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

alnilam

I believe they fall into the "tube" category

alnilam

but also sandwich?? kinda like zapdos is electric but also birb

Lawrence Gilchrist

Furikake argument

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hot dogs are a soup

MrWillsauce

souper gross thing to eat

They Might Be

I think I've got a scoop...

They Might Be

aw h*ck this is not looking good.

Historical Wizards

They Might Be posted:

death sext

They Might Be posted:

Rushi

by Smythe

They Might Be posted:

well we just can't shut our earholes and eyemirrors about this anymore can we

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

They Might Be posted:

• Locked thread