Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i love carrots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
it makes the girls go all doe-eyed and not think I'm a nerd when they see me postin' (heh, so little do they know... :twisted:)

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I got mine from a namechange thread because I was bored of my old one. I have since been trying to figure out an appropriate avatar/text for it.

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
It kinda rhymes.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

It's my name, kind of.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It was chosen for me but it's good

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
12 or 13 years ago I had my wisdom teeth out and I had just bought the freaks and geeks box set. I laid on the couch and watched the whole show front to back several times high on pain meds for about 3 or 4 days

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006
In like 6th grade I used to log on to AOL chatrooms and give people stock advice with this name.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.
I'm an elegant young man. My momma said so.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I was given this name by FactsAreUseless. It's almost like having no name. Fits me well.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bradzilla

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
FAU gave me this name. I was formally YOUR DEAD GAY SON which I ripped off YCS (RIP)

It's OK. I do agree with the sentiment

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it was originally Fonzarelli and that was real good, but then i posted in the username thread and ended up with this weakass pun username generator poo poo

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.
I posted in a name change thread, and this was my just reward. Selected by FAU, I think. I wasn't a fan of the new name at first, but now I sometimes think of it, smile, and nod knowingly while quietly saying "Good times. drat good times." aloud to no one in particular.

Before this it was my actual name. I'm the king of no-effort user names is the moral of this story.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

BECAUSE IT BURNS OH JESUS IT BURNS

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Got mine in one of them username threads

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
One day there was a mod who announced that anyone who posted in a FYAD thread could get their name changed to "Hot Dog Day" and I said to myself: "self, that sounds like a great idea!"

81 other people had that idea first.

Mosch
Jul 30, 2013
It's an old nickname I got when people noticed that I, unlike frogs, have hair. It's a portmanteau of Mensch (human) and Frosch (frog).
No, it doesn't make sense in German, either.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Ralp gave me mine. He was doing like a quiz thread or something, and giving out names based on the answer? or Pokemon or something. Either way I liked it. RIP Ralp.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Feb 4, 2017

Antiquated Pants
Feb 23, 2011

Oh god I'm so lonely in here...
:negative:

I referenced an ancient internet video in a name change thread.

If only I had an av to match.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Im a freak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ&t=27s

• Locked thread