Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
what is gbs coming to? mamma koehler lied about the pizza, now ein lies about the burger. You disgust me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
no rap? Shameful.

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just dont get it. You hate the jews but then get mad when ur own coloured ppl publish books called friend of the family and ppl learn the meaning of it and moral of the story before you?

Talk about #whitepplproblems4blacks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hardawn posted:

I ate some jalapeño chicken fries today, I did not speak to the attendant

america status: great again

... WAIT A SECOND WHAT IS THAT SQUIGGLY THING OVER THE DANG N? :monocle:

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
hi let me get a order of the whopper and fries, despite my size i would like a couple of the hershey pies, im eatin poo poo because you know i like to cannibalize, the internet can't wait to ask "how long until the op dies"

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

Smythe posted:

Chastity, latex, balloons, and DOTA

PM me pls.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Op, next time, ask them, "Yo, is my homie Nasty Boy working? I want extra crispy fries, bitch."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

gently caress, cover blown

*Pushes ejectór buttön*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Forgot to mention that you should check the lot for LEO before you try my last suggestion. Sorry if you got arrested.

• Locked thread