Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why'd this tragedy befall humble fresno?
White folks deserved it (ironically)
White folks deserved it (unironically)
It's ok dude I'm racist against everyone
kinda tasteless dude don't you think?
Tane
View Results

• Locked thread
SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
We may never know their motives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

car analogy

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

how is ranting about aspirin a car analogy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

how is ranting about aspirin a car analogy

It's the "but $everiday_thing kills more people, I have autism"

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
HaHa bro chill out I'm just beheading priests and lighting cars on fire, it barely ever really happens in comparison to all the constant incidents on escalators, haha those things are so dangerous and they still get imported so just Chill Bro; intentional murder brought on by fundamentally altered demographics and an exterminated native culture is equivocal to accidental overdoses among the elderly so just chill. worry about the aspirin bro, aspirin's gonna hijack the next truck just watch

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

nah lol "crazy dude kills one person, dies" doesn't matter on any scale beyond the deceased, the grief of the people who knew them, and the trauma of the other people involved.

pretending its some important thing politicians need to take drastic action about is dumb as hell lol

Woden
May 6, 2006
My doctor put me on ISIS because it's safer than aspirin.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

OMGVBFLOL posted:

nah lol "crazy dude kills one person, dies" doesn't matter on any scale beyond the deceased, the grief of the people who knew them, and the trauma of the other people involved.

pretending its some important thing politicians need to take drastic action about is dumb as hell lol

Its not random crazy dude though. Its an organization with thousands of members who actively try to kill you and everyone you know and stage attacks as often as they can.

Sure the overall kill count is low compared to natural causes but you goddamn morons are normalizing daily terrorist attacks.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Im not even old and I remember a time when terror attacks in western countries were rare.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yeah and then America went to a million wars in the middle east and for totally unrelated reasons terror attacks have risen insanely drastically but it's not americas fault,

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Zzulu posted:

yeah and then America went to a million wars in the middle east and for totally unrelated reasons terror attacks have risen insanely drastically but it's not americas fault,

Yeah this is one of the main things that causes this problem. But now that there is a problem you need to act on it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my country has done what it can, taking in an unprecedented amount of refugees who are fleeing the nightmare you created.

You're the guys with the big guns, you gotta clean this mess up

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SBJ posted:

Yeah this is one of the main things that causes this problem. But now that there is a problem you need to act on it.

Idéally we'd just ship the islams to the east coast. You guys have lots of room and guns to deal with it

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Nice Leftbook post, OP.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Zzulu posted:

unpacked robinhood posted:

Idéally we'd just ship the islams to the east coast. You guys have lots of room and guns to deal with it

Im not an american. My country puts them on an island and then pays them money to go away somewhere else if they come illegally. Its very inhumane but the country has had maybe 3 terror attacks in its history

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SBJ posted:

Im not an american. My country puts them on an island and then pays them money to go away somewhere else if they come illegally. Its very inhumane but the country has had maybe 3 terror attacks in its history

If you're australian it's cheating

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

unpacked robinhood posted:

If you're australian it's cheating

:australia:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Helical Nightmares posted:

I guess this is it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39662315

BBC: Policeman and suspected gunman shot dead in Paris 'terror attack'

A Machete in Each Hand would be a good username

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

my country has done what it can, taking in an unprecedented amount of refugees who are fleeing the nightmare you created.

Haha sweden. I thought you loved the wonderful culture penetrating your country?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fog Tripper posted:

Haha sweden. I thought you loved the wonderful culture penetrating your country?

It's such a perfect match for swedens relatively progressive society

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Release the kraken already, America

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Don't beg them too much to destroy alll islamist nations, thye might start with yours.

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
The middle east was known for being a really chill humanitarian utopia before America got involved lol.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Middle east has been a shitstorm for a long time but man, look at isis

that poo poo is next level stuff

they're literally on the level of cartoon villains

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Cartoon villain is misleading when describing isis

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
They're more like king joffrey

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

They're more like king joffrey

"I want to see the gay man fly mom, also crucify kids"

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
so is ISIS more like Voldemort or more like the Empire in Star Wars? Or some other pop culture reference I don't have right now?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Zzulu posted:

Middle east has been a shitstorm for a long time but man, look at isis

that poo poo is next level stuff

It's the internet you dummy

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Its time to stop shifting the blame to mental illness and tackle the real issue: toxic blackness

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Helical Nightmares posted:

I guess this is it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39662315

BBC: Policeman and suspected gunman shot dead in Paris 'terror attack'

How's that gun control working out for you guys?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Remember when euro goons were acting all smug about every shooting in the US? What now, bitches?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
France suffered more casualties (murders and injuries) from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US has suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (Updated 532 to 527 in Tables below). Note that these numbers don’t adjust for the fact that the US has 5 times the population of France. The per capita rate of casualties in France is thus 8.19 per million and for the US it is 1.65 — France’s per capita rate of casualties is thus 4.97 times higher than the rate in the US.

Looks like 2016 is going to be another banner year as well!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Åre tog gloating abort Malung The Word worse

Holt svit tvist Phone is autocorrectibg everything wrong

Sebastien Lenorman
Apr 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I look forward to global warming and resource scarcity returning us to the days of cultural tribalism and brutal, violent patriarchy. Civilization is just not working out.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

lol

Zzulu posted:

LOL

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

Same

Zahi
Jun 4, 2009

bent
*terrorist stands on the tiny balcony of your 590sq/ft apartment firing kalashnikov style assault-rifles into your window* "This isn't actually a big deal because they're very efficient at cleaning my mutilated corpse!"

Sebastien Lenorman
Apr 12, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I remember that Eagles of Death Metal guy (Whats that, 5 or 6 muslim shootings ago in france?) crying about how he spent his whole life advocating for gun control until he realized that he was trapped in a room with a guy with a gun, and nobody was shooting back. He now does not have that same position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

France suffered more casualties (murders and injuries) from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US has suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (Updated 532 to 527 in Tables below). Note that these numbers don’t adjust for the fact that the US has 5 times the population of France. The per capita rate of casualties in France is thus 8.19 per million and for the US it is 1.65 — France’s per capita rate of casualties is thus 4.97 times higher than the rate in the US.

Looks like 2016 is going to be another banner year as well!

• Locked thread