Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Skeleton King posted:

Joe reminds me of an episode of Dexter's laboratory where dexter goes to detention and the teacher in charge is a fat baby boomer guy who is obsessed with punishing criminals, and every time he says criminal it would zoom way in on his lips while he said it.

Solitary confinement for the CRIMINAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Sorry your wife's stupid. You can just make another kid.

What if it were not a baby, but a 5 year old, or 10 year old? Is it ever not "stupid" to give up your life so someone else can live?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

What if it were not a baby, but a 5 year old, or 10 year old? Is it ever not "stupid" to give up your life so someone else can live?

anime avatar

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

But its not though. Its not a 5 or a 10 year old who is conscious and alive who loves and is loved. You can't make this argument in good conscience. Ask your wife if she would make you a widower and leave five children motherless. That is objectively a terrible decision

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

if your wife is pregnant with a 5 or 10 year old, something has gone horribly wrong

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Look, I know it's an icky feeling admitting your wife has more value to everyone in her life than that unborn fetus, but it's true.

Sacrificing herself like that is rose colored self righteousness. That kid could be whatever, she is at least a sweet women, if a bit dim.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Maybe he's just got real good life insurance.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Also lol if you think "your wife is stupid" is going to be a persuasive argument in the least.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

COMRADES posted:

Maybe he's just got real good life insurance.

lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Also lol if you think "your wife is stupid" is going to be a persuasive argument in the least.

I've never said that and I've made some really clear points i think

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Well, less an argument than just a fact from the evidence given but ok

E: Yeah, Moose is the one trying to have a reasonable dialogue, I'm just saying.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hooo boy, I can't wait till this thread turns into an abortion debate.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Just transfer your wife's consciousness into the baby and that way everyone wins and you can go home with your baby bride.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

No abortion debates in gbs please we celebrate abortions here. Some of us are abortion enthusiasts who take take up the speculum and mess around with it as a hobby on the weekends

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Pawn 17 posted:

Yeah, I apologize for the derail, I should have known better.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah, I apologize for the derail, I should have known better.

Well you did sort of defend sheriff joe in the sheriff joe is a piece of poo poo circle jerk...

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

moose face posted:

Well you did sort of defend sheriff joe in the sheriff joe is a piece of poo poo circle jerk...

Only by proxy, but stepping on the abortion landmine was what took the thread off topic, which is the real mistake I made. I could always say Sheriff Joe did nothing wrong, if you want.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
can you people stop dadposting this isn't facebook jesus christ

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

moose face posted:

I have four kids who need their mother and my wife and i have had the exact conversation in which she has concretely decided that she needs to be alive for the children we have as opposed to leaving five children without a mother

Kind of a weird conversation to have at this point in the game when your wife is not currently experiencing difficulties with a pregnancy but at least you're prepared

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Police Automaton posted:

can you people stop dadposting this isn't facebook jesus christ
Suck my dick you gently caress man

Aesop Poprock posted:

Kind of a weird conversation to have at this point in the game when your wife is not currently experiencing difficulties with a pregnancy but at least you're prepared

We had the conversation while she was pregnant and i assume if she were to become with child again her position would remain the same

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

moose face posted:

Suck my dick you gently caress man

We had the conversation while she was pregnant and i assume if she were to become with child again her position would remain the same

Honestly that makes it weirder lol

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Does this mean civil suits are really easy victories because he admitted guilt to the crime?

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Sheriff Joe was a racist fuckstick and his geriatric rear end should've died in prison

His career was a ceaseless stream of absolutely horrific and irredeemable poo poo and our president has decided that none of that matters as long as you kiss his rear end enough

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know what y'all are mad about. Even if trump didn't pardon that clown, he wouldn't have ever even glimpsed the inside of a prison cell.

Dudes too old.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It is unjust.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I don't know what y'all are mad about. Even if trump didn't pardon that clown, he wouldn't have ever even glimpsed the inside of a prison cell.

Dudes too old.

It'd be nice to think there was some semblance of justice left

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Have Blue posted:

lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Unjust is electing the man sheriff in the first place.

Can't blame the dog for eating food off of the table when you leave the room.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Have Blue posted:

Well, you see corporations run the world and mr arpaio made prison companies a lot of money so of course he's gonna skate.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

I'm still young I didn't project becoming a bitter husk for at least another decade

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Well, you see corporations run the world and mr arpaio made prison companies a lot of money so of course he's gonna skate.

Tackling socioeconomic problems with draconian laws and a for profit penal system is the most american thing

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

As an Arizona resident I'm loving pissed

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Have Blue posted:

I'm still young I didn't project becoming a bitter husk for at least another decade

I'm genuinely sorry, this is a bad presidency. But hey, you can use your youthful fire and optimism to power through, hopefully it'll get better.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/901503258182733824

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Sherrif joe only hires the best. The best, folks.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Where is the birth certificate?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Eh, saying they drove an eight year old into the flames would have caused more emotional impact. Points for a good story though.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tallgeese posted:

Eh, saying they drove an eight year old into the flames would have caused more emotional impact. Points for a good story though.

Get bent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

#Fake News!

• Locked thread