Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
I'm also super into Lizzy Caplan so maybe I just dig Jewish ladies and/or am Michael Sheen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Rachel Riley makes me do that banging the table while howling and steam shooting out of my shirt collar i mean hummina hummina hummina

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So it’s just dating out of convenience or whatever.

to put it in the least romantic terms possible, chances are if you're a hu-mon computer programmer, and have both a personal and professional interest in hu-mon computer programming, the proportion of your hu-mon social circle that are hu-mon computer programmers or peripheral hu-mon fields is going to be substantiallly higher than the hu-mon average, as would the chances of your your prospective hu-mon mate being in or around said hu-mon field

to put it in the most romantic terms possible: people are more likely to gently caress and suck people they see on a semi-regular basis than people they have no contact with

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

I'm also super into Lizzy Caplan so maybe I just dig Jewish ladies and/or am Michael Sheen

i've only seen her in party down but i really liked her in that. it was a tad unbelievable when martin starr's character did the spurned martin starr character thing of denigrating her physically when she's obviously so incredibly lovely

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga

Regrettable posted:

I think it has more to do with having similar lifestyles and being gone for months at a time when they're filming/touring and wanting someone who understands that and won't get upset about not seeing them for long periods of time.

e: Or if they have to cancel a date because of a photoshoot or tv thing that just popped up.

I guess it must suck when you don't get to bang people in their prime since that's when they're touring/doing all their movies and you have to wait until they're old.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I've always had a thing for Keira Knightley. Also Alison Lohman.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga

Generic Monk posted:

to put it in the least romantic terms possible, chances are if you're a hu-mon computer programmer, and have both a personal and professional interest in hu-mon computer programming, the proportion of your hu-mon social circle that are hu-mon computer programmers or peripheral hu-mon fields is going to be substantiallly higher than the hu-mon average, as would the chances of your your prospective hu-mon mate being in or around said hu-mon field

to put it in the most romantic terms possible: people are more likely to gently caress and suck people they see on a semi-regular basis than people they have no contact with

ya but like do you think these people could ever date a "nobody" or are they stuck dating people from the professional area and can only date other movie stars or musicians because of fame?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Magius1337est posted:

I guess it must suck when you don't get to bang people in their prime since that's when they're touring/doing all their movies and you have to wait until they're old.

my celebrity crush is martin starr, since the freaks & geeks days. he answered one of my tweets and i swooned irl :allears:

my celebrity crush is also like half of MLB

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Oct 2, 2017

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

YeahTubaMike posted:

my celebrity crush is martin start, since the freaks & geeks days. he answered one of my tweets and i swooned irl :allears:

my celebrity crush is also like half of MLB

read that as martin shart

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Statutory Ape posted:

read that as martin shart

thankfully my autocorrect didn't mangle his name any further then

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

Magius1337est posted:

ya but like do you think these people could ever date a "nobody" or are they stuck dating people from the professional area and can only date other movie stars or musicians because of fame?

I think there are a few celebrities out there with spouses who have/had normal jobs. Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges come to mind.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

I always want to give people poo poo for this because I don't get what people see in her; then I remember I had the hots for Fran Drescher as a kid and I realize I am not one to judge.

I've always found Fran Drescher sexy, along with Idina Mendel and Lisa Edelstein. And Lizzy Caplan and Kat Dennings. Jewish brunettes are definitely one of my types.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Generic Monk posted:

Ha that’s bullshit I was in engineering and I never porked any engineers, let alone hung out or whatever. :jerkbag:

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Alicia Keys, and Fiona Apple but before she turned into a ghoul from Fallout.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Maggie Gyllenhaal

I could watch her age at 10* the normal rate all day.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ruth Radelet from the Chromatics

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
requiem for a dream era jennifer connolly by a country mile.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Meatwolfe posted:

Fiona Apple but before she turned into a ghoul from Fallout.

Same but specifically after

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Walrus posted:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

The Walrus posted:

I did like her a lot in blood diamond. She's pretty old now though.

Hyped
Jan 28, 2004
Katheryn Winnick from vikings

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Laura prepon.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meatwolfe posted:

Alicia Keys, and Fiona Apple but before she turned into a ghoul from Fallout.

How you go from Alicia keys to Fiona Apple? It’s like a sweet ripe berry to a desiccated husk. :gbsmith:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Morena Baccarin and Kate Beckinsale.... and Ryan Reynolds.... and Colin Firth.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Six year-old Serge Painsbourg had a massive crush on Natalie Portman.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That guy flipping off the Machine Gun Gambler tm is now on my list

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Julianne Moore looks ok to me these days. I used to think she wasn't much to look at when I was younger. :shrug:

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Jennifer Lawrence when she was still in Silver Linings Playbook, not sure if I'd still do her now but maybe.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Christopher walken and for my gay side, Catherine Deneuve.

Don't charge me all at once, celebrities.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Dont really have any I guess

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

How you go from Alicia keys to Fiona Apple? It’s like a sweet ripe berry to a desiccated husk. :gbsmith:

Sometimes you want grapes, other times you want raisins.

Trollking
Sep 9, 2000

Pillbug

Meatwolfe posted:

So you meet a girl and wonder if she'd go well with arugula and goat cheese?

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Trollking posted:

So you meet a girl and wonder if she'd go well with arugula and goat cheese?

Dont forget the wine.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Awww man. gently caress eating sushi off a naked lady. I wanna turn some hard bodied women into a cheese board. That would be my jam.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

ethical_rage posted:

Katheryn Winnick from vikings

shes really pretty

that one pretty dark haired chick from The Americans show that worked at the russian embassy or w/e, i think the actress' name is ahnet mahendru or something. the actress speaks like a half dozen languages :3:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meatwolfe posted:

Yeah but I feel like Fiona would be all like “yo these bucket seats hurt my hipbones” or some poo poo like that, or the wind starts blowin and you gotta prop her up. :shrug:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

When did Fiona's life force all get sucked out

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Jessica Biel..hnnng

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Yeah but I feel like Fiona would be all like “yo these bucket seats hurt my hipbones” or some poo poo like that, or the wind starts blowin and you gotta prop her up. :shrug:

That's when you close your eyes and remember the video for Criminal. 90s Fiona Apple will always be best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

can't decide

• Locked thread