Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

i can't wait for the new Doom House re-re-reboot starring Harrison Ford!

(i guess this would actually be ok)

I think it would work better as a Pixar project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mozi posted:

dad straight if we're in china, so what

lol

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Famous dead FYAD posters have their likenesses and personalities restored via old editting room discards and digital recreation. They are unleashed on the forums like Carrie Fisher and make disturbingly uncanny posts that appear to be something the poster would say, but somehow disconnected from the context of the thread and of such a pointlessly general character that one wonders why they even tried.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I get fired

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Dear valued Customer,
we at Disney™ are proud to present you the best content on the internet.
Unfortunately, you ran out of POST-READING-Tokens™ to view this post and further content.

Get 20 TOKENS now by watching a short 90 second ad [*]
OR
Sign up for Disney-SA-Posts Unlimited™ for just 49.99$ a month to read everything on this totally not gay and dead forum [*]

spiky butthole
May 5, 2014
Alladin scooped the princesses unflushed turd out of the toilet with his hand. He used his empty hand to scoop some of the pee water and splashed it onto his face so he could disguise himself to the horny reballed tiger she kept around. Without thinking he smeared it across his forehead in warrior stripes and then applied the remains in-between his toes.

The stench quickly started making him dry heave as he tried to keep himself quiet. The last time he sneaked into her quarters that loving tiger pinned him to the floor and used his spiked cat dick to tear a hole in his prehistoric MC hammer balloon pants right above his rear end in a top hat before he was able to smash a vase in its head. He was laughed out of agrabah bar by his drinking buddies who accused him of getting banged like the cheap man whore he was. That part of his life saddened him knowing he was used like a piece of sponge used to clean arses in the public toilets.

He sighed, and then tried to sneak past that loving tiger once more. That smelly bitch better have some decent nipple rings to steal this time.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Blue Story's saga is animated and presented as a triumph of parents choosing consumerism and Star Wars merchandise over the health and future of their child.

spiky butthole posted:

Alladin scooped the princesses unflushed turd out of the toilet with his hand. He used his empty hand to scoop some of the pee water and splashed it onto his face so he could disguise himself to the horny reballed tiger she kept around. Without thinking he smeared it across his forehead in warrior stripes and then applied the remains in-between his toes.

The stench quickly started making him dry heave as he tried to keep himself quiet. The last time he sneaked into her quarters that loving tiger pinned him to the floor and used his spiked cat dick to tear a hole in his prehistoric MC hammer balloon pants right above his rear end in a top hat before he was able to smash a vase in its head. He was laughed out of agrabah bar by his drinking buddies who accused him of getting banged like the cheap man whore he was. That part of his life saddened him knowing he was used like a piece of sponge used to clean arses in the public toilets.

He sighed, and then tried to sneak past that loving tiger once more. That smelly bitch better have some decent nipple rings to steal this time.

:goofy:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Wreck-It-Ralph Meat Shoes

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Goons are blindsided when they learn that forums posters "Miley Cybersex" and "Hannah MontANAL" are the one and the same person.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Old forum posts can only be read in pan and scan.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

The next Disney animated film is The Princess and The Printer

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

spiky butthole posted:

This doesn't add up at all.. They don't have toilets in Agrabah.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Salem Saberhagen posted:

This doesn't add up at all.. They don't have toilets in Agrabah.

Reported for racism

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
My SO continues to buy every imaginable inane piece of Disney-stamped marketing crap, which now simply includes SA stuff.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:goofy:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
All female cast in the Doom House remake

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Only Disney merch is available in the SA Mart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Schmorky wails in anguish as he realizes he was this close to finally becoming a Disney employee