Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is being a sexpest who doesn't want to actually help people a prerequisite for being the leader of America that they just don't advertise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Oh it's fully advertised

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the rich won't trust you if you haven't hosed at least one kid on billionaire island

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Who's joe

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I dont think some of you are on Team Joe at all

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

This can’t be a real picture right? Right? :confused: as in Joe grabbing a ladies tits

Piggy Smalls fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Apr 13, 2020

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Piggy Smalls posted:

This can’t be a real picture right? Right? :confused: as in Joe grabbing a ladies tits

Lisa you're saying Joe an awful lot. Are you ok?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm loling at the idea of anyone being stupid enough to support a dementia-riddled rapist.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Gee Joe, how come your mom lets you eat two wieners?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Piggy Smalls posted:

Hey man he's evolving on these issues. At least here he's not touching a child or making out with his own granddaughter lmao

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Now look here, when you want to be that you can say that we might should then want to vote for a man? Vote for a man that for one or two people is going to need for you to look up and say that everyday you are going to see.

i give this a stamp of approval

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who What Now posted:

I'm loling at the idea of anyone being stupid enough to support a dementia-riddled rapist.

You'll have to be more specific

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
After hearing that Bernie, who is a Russian agent and also not even a democrat, endorsed Biden I have decided that I cannot in good conscience vote for Biden.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tetracube posted:

the rich won't trust you if you haven't hosed at least one kid on billionaire island

Is this like when cops don’t take the graft envelope?

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

lol, Trump's fine

that guy from the pizza commercials?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

OP dont worry, honestly. Wear your rap sheet like a badge of honor. You should be proud - your thread is gold. Ive never had a thread go gold before. Come back and post!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Politics is such a controversial topic. Here, let me steer this thread toward a more peaceful discussion.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Who What Now posted:

The hilarious thing is, is that this somehow fully applies to both parties

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

voting for a rapist is bad OP

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oh my!

Sweaty IT Nerd fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Apr 14, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Thank you!

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Apr 14, 2020

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thanks Obama

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Team Jeb!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Who What Now posted:

Waiting to see if Bill tries to gently caress you while Hillary is trying to get you killed.

Or both. They have the whole “synergy” going on.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The NYT erased their own tweets, and rewrote an article because the Biden campaign told them to.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, Now that the fun has been made and that you want to joke about the man you can then know policies by the way we are.

I, The Other Joe Biden, am going to be asking for the right to believe for politicians in ways we never thought you were going to be.

....vote....Vote.....Vote in .....election ......next month.....next.....next year.....three oh....three oh three oh three oh Joe

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Texting Jeb right now, thank you

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Good soup! posted:

Texting Jeb right now, thank you

Text CLAP to 753273

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Voting for Biden to defeat Trump = IQ 2000