Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Batman Inc. was actually a thing in the comics years back now

Franchising non-state sponsored violence . . . I wonder where I've heard this before . . . *strokes long salt-and-pepper beard*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

naem posted:

my dads dead

sorry about your dads, how many did you lose

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

eSports Chaebol posted:

Franchising non-state sponsored violence . . . I wonder where I've heard this before . . . *strokes long salt-and-pepper beard*

Right-wing nutjob comic writers? Lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Terror_(graphic_novel)

:thejoke: sorry I know

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lol holy poo poo

quote:

Spencer Ackerman of Wired wrote that the book was "one of the most appalling, offensive and vindictive comics of all time... Miller's Holy Terror is a screed against Islam, completely uninterested in any nuance or empathy toward 1.2 billion people he conflates with a few murderous conspiracy theorists."[19]

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

lol holy poo poo

dude really went off the deep end from 9/11, he's walked that stuff back a bit since then but is still pretty neo-con

Frank Miller: "I’m not a conservative. I’m a libertarian."
The more times I see that line, the more I believe what it really means is "I'm not a religious conservative, I'm just really fashy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Bruce Wayne lives and T'Chaka son of T'Chala dies. What an unjust world.