Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sydin posted:

u mad mario and zelda are never gonna be on pc? :smug:
*loads up super mario galaxy 2 on emulator*

*uses xbox controller*

NOW THIS IS POD RACING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Sydin posted:

ever heard of an emulator? :smuggo:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
are emulators the girls who say they can feel your feelings and use it as an excuse not to hang out with me because i'm too negative and make them tired

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

are emulators the girls who say they can feel your feelings and use it as an excuse not to hang out with me because i'm too negative and make them tired

That's emulsifiers and it sounds like you are an emergency van tire. Good luck

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sydin posted:

I have a Switch and played those two and then let my partner have the Switch for Animal Crossing because I saw no reason to play insanely bad ports when it could be an entirely serviceable dust gathering machine for my partner to play Mario Party with their siblings every other week.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Waterbed Wendy posted:

That's emulsifiers and it sounds like you are an emergency van tire. Good luck

Thank you, i've been meaning to ask my doctor about my lack of tread

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Play posted:

ever heard of an emulator? :smuggo:

I have reported u to the copyrite police1!!1 its ppl like u who are killing the industry111!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my uncle got layed off from nintendo :(

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

my PS5 owns, it's the most fun i've ever had with a console at launch

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

my PS5 owns, it's the most fun i've ever had with a console at launch

Not shitposting: what games have you gotten for it? I have the DeS remake and The Show 21, and while they've both been fun enough, everything else is just me porting stuff over from my PS4.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

numberoneposter posted:

He had been leaking secrets for 35 years.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Sydin posted:

Not shitposting: what games have you gotten for it? I have the DeS remake and The Show 21, and while they've both been fun enough, everything else is just me porting stuff over from my PS4.

I played DeS, 150 hours of Monster Hunter World Iceborne, a new playthrough of DS3, Bugsnax, a dozen hours of Destruction All Stars, and now the NieR Replicant upgrade. On my list are RE8, Returnal, and a replay of FF7R with Intergrade. As soon as they show Elden Ring and announced Titanfall 3 and TLOU2 Factions I will be in heaven.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
How many people downloaded the princess maker 2 rom file from 2003 before the link expired

And/or know of the goldmined review thread of it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

numberoneposter posted:

You wanna know who laid off your uncle? MY uncle

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sydin posted:

Nier Automata which definitely isn’t Dark Souls and IS anime but it’s kinda fun and the atmosphere and story were pretty good (though the plot twists are extremely predictable). The music is out of this world, haunting and memorable.

Demons Souls - pretty game but it still feels like a rough draft of dark souls

Resident Evil which gave me crazy horrible motion sickness after about 45 minutes or play.

Bloodborne which I haven’t played yet

The Sinking City which had potential but feels like “lovecraftian atmosphere the game” - with very little substance. Got boring really fast.

Spelunky 2 which is crazy hard

And the Nioh 1 and 2 remastered collection which came with all of the DLC for both games for like $30. Of all the games I’ve played so far - I absolutely loved Nioh 1 the best and played it so much I managed to get 100% of the trophies which I never ever do. Have not played Nioh 2 yet. Needed a breather after beating the first one.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Klyith posted:

rich dopes willing to pay $1000 for a $500 toy are the problem, not the scalpers who sell them
I can understand the hated towards my friend but what you said was correct. He didn't intend to scalpe it but with people paying through the nose for one and no killer game that he couldn't wait another month to play he thought 'gently caress I will just play Rocket League on the PS4 for another 6 weeks'.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I actually got crazy lucky and got mine from Walmart of all places back in late January.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I played DeS, 150 hours of Monster Hunter World Iceborne, a new playthrough of DS3, Bugsnax, a dozen hours of Destruction All Stars, and now the NieR Replicant upgrade. On my list are RE8, Returnal, and a replay of FF7R with Intergrade. As soon as they show Elden Ring and announced Titanfall 3 and TLOU2 Factions I will be in heaven.

I need to play Replicant, if only because I'm really hankering to play back through Automata and that's as good an excuse as any to finally play the game it is loosely a sequel to.

I have close to a 1000 hours in MHW on PC, me and a group of fellow goons basically did nothing but play it every weekend for a year and a half when we were all available.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

And Tyler Too! posted:

I duct taped a PS2 to a PS3, instant PS5. Lemons, meet lemonade.

i have an early ps3 from when they still had the ps2 chip inside, so by this definition i guess i already have a ps5

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Frank Frank posted:

Nier Automata which definitely isn’t Dark Souls and IS anime but it’s kinda fun and the atmosphere and story were pretty good (though the plot twists are extremely predictable). The music is out of this world, haunting and memorable.

Demons Souls - pretty game but it still feels like a rough draft of dark souls

Resident Evil which gave me crazy horrible motion sickness after about 45 minutes or play.

Bloodborne which I haven’t played yet

The Sinking City which had potential but feels like “lovecraftian atmosphere the game” - with very little substance. Got boring really fast.

Spelunky 2 which is crazy hard

And the Nioh 1 and 2 remastered collection which came with all of the DLC for both games for like $30. Of all the games I’ve played so far - I absolutely loved Nioh 1 the best and played it so much I managed to get 100% of the trophies which I never ever do. Have not played Nioh 2 yet. Needed a breather after beating the first one.

I’m gonna beat this like a dead horse but GHOST.OF.TSUSHIMA

On PS5 runs at native 4K 60fps and is just a top-tier fun game all around.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they should quietly cancel the ps5 and start working on ps6, a console which you can actually buy

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
Like video games you just gotta git gud at be an insomniac for those late Target drops

They all went to a couple goons and family at cost.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gently caress it ill get alienware

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
you should be buying screws OP not PS5s

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

GolfHole posted:

gently caress it ill get alienware

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

me trying to explain to wife how she can play civ on my old desktop instead of looking at the credit card bill

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

for more "booms" please subscribe to my funny BBS "boomer boom school" as i call it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GolfHole posted:

for more "booms" please subscribe to my funny BBS "boomer boom school" as i call it

I tried but couldn't find it and now my computer has a virus. Can I call??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I tried but couldn't find it and now my computer has a virus. Can I call??

too real O_o