Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

tighty whities with the pouch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Cheech Marinade posted:

Really surprised to see so many goons saying they like thongs. I've never seen any for sale in larger than XXXL, so how is this possible?

I dunno man I shop at the Thick & Short

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cheech Marinade posted:

Really surprised to see so many goons saying they like thongs. I've never seen any for sale in larger than XXXL, so how is this possible?

You must not live in America.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

My best friend Nick really likes Mack Weldon

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have no preference for guys except that jockstraps disgust me and I'm not sure why.

For me tho, hipster, briefs, bikini or thong imo. Usually the first three. Thong look good but aren't as comfy it seems.

As far as brand, I dunno, whatever is affordable and padded. I walk too much and I don't fancy being torn up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's pronounced "unnerwur"

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Carwash oval office posted:

Gongshow briefs are life changing for me. They are cut for hockey players, so they provide room for huge rear end/legs, normal waste and don’t crush my balls. 10/10, first comfortable pairs I have found in a decade.

Another thought - I wonder what marketers are looking for when hunting for underwear models. A shameful flat bulge won’t do, but you don’t want the biggest dick and balls exploding out of the undies, shaming the market either. I’m guessing you want someone in the 65th percentile.

Most underwear models are of the smaller sizes, so that they can tuck a pair of socks or something down the front and look naturally larger-than-average. And they usually use socks because they're cheap as gently caress, tossable if the dude is gross, and are a smooth and shapeable fabric that can provide "an inoffensive bulge".

Naturally, if you're selling to certain groups(well endowed guys, gay guys who might want to display a more detailed less inoffensive bulge, etc.) the model would be based on that need instead.

Anyway, a lot are saying what style of underwear is best, but not disclosing the material. Cotton is a strong contender, but I'm a big fan of silk: the breathability and thermal properties are superior.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Large dingus is a very restrictive problem to have when getting undies, you better be drat confident if you're trying to rock a g-string or any other skimpy underwear because that poo poo don't want to stay in, god forbid you get even a whisper of boner to make your schlong beefer up cuz that poo poo isn't gonna stay in.

Also it looks ridiculous, not sleek at all, it's like you're trying to visit twink city for once in your life but you got a salami wedged tween your thighs just throwing the whole thing off.
It makes boxers uncomfortable as poo poo because your dong will just snake down one pant leg and get rubbed up on both your leg and that poo poo.

I love wearing tight pants, but eventually your dick kind of wiggles down a leg instead of staying where it should if you're wearing no undies or inadequate poo poo like boxers and then not only are you being foul and heretical with ur display but now that thing is trapped against the wall like Indiana Jones and Short Round getting squarshed in the Thugee temple. Sucks mad gnads.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
where's the best place to buy a thong for a dude, this sounds like an exciting trend and I want to get in on the ground floor

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's a matter of taste, personally i prefer to wear tighty whities

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothin' at all

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

AHH F/UGH posted:

Guys who wear boxer briefs are almost always universally fat with giant love handles

motherFUCKER

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Hmm I still haven't taken the plunge, it seems the verdict STILL isn't in. I would like to hear more opinions of experience before I dedicate my hard earned cash to such a sensitive decision. :hmmyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Hmm I still haven't taken the plunge, it seems the verdict STILL isn't in. I would like to hear more opinions of experience before I dedicate my hard earned cash to such a sensitive decision. :hmmyes:

Wear a gun

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://i.imgur.com/w5vMlKC.mp4

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I'm lookin for a good pair of briefs but without the weird seam they have in front. lookin for something smooth and stylish

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

IG-88 posted:

My best friend Nick really likes Mack Weldon

what a coincidence, my buddy Adam does, as well!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jabberlock posted:

I'm lookin for a good pair of briefs but without the weird seam they have in front. lookin for something smooth and stylish

That's called panties hth

No judgement

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The Bloop posted:

That's called panties hth

No judgement

why dont they make any for men tho, like in camo print

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

why dont they make any for men tho, like in camo print

They do, but most are gstring so not going to post them. Did find some that had a butt window also.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

super sweet best pal posted:

Boxer briefs are a vast improvement over regular briefs and more security than boxers

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Pringle's can and kite string. BOOM!

You're welcome.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

You're welcome.

Ah yes food themed underwear. Bugles - Push Pop - Pringle's can. I think we're going to need something between push pop and Pringle's can.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Xenocides posted:

The gay brands make all the fun stuff.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

You're welcome.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
BARE BUTT ON THE PLASTIC SUBWAY SEAT. You'll never need a wax again!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Stalizard posted:

where's the best place to buy a thong for a dude, this sounds like an exciting trend and I want to get in on the ground floor

I know this sounds like a sarcastic answer but it's not. Try underwear brands that are geared towards gay men or just websites that sell sex gear for gay dudes. Although I think sexy sex underwear sites focus more on jockstraps now.

Get these:
:nws:
https://www.andrewchristian.com/lick-suck-gently caress-lattice-thong-w-almost-naked.html

CPL593H fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Sep 24, 2021

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Is it okay if I wear lacey panties

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Menfolk should be slapping Saxx boxer briefs about their junk. Once you go Saxx, you never go Baxx.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

satanic splash-back posted:

tighty whities with the pouch

boots with the fur
the whole club was looking at her

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Its none, but the big secret is do not use normal soap, use dish washing liquid down stairs only.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Ex Officio boxer briefs are great but you can easily get the same thing for much cheaper from other brands. There's nothing unique about their version of it.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Anyone got any underwear suggestions that'll hold in the stink? Not from my butt, I have a solution for that already

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

signalnoise posted:

Anyone got any underwear suggestions that'll hold in the stink? Not from my butt, I have a solution for that already

I have an extremely stinky pre-skin if that's similar?

aft-skin?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Whatever underwear can keep my absolutely monster hog in check

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

a dmc delorean posted:

Why even wear underwear when you just could wear a fig leaf or even nothing at all?

You guys are spending hard earned money on something you don't even need, you idiots. You imbeciles!

gently caress your underwear mandates. I choose to be free.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

signalnoise posted:

They make ball spray deodorant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Zil posted:

They make ball spray deodorant

That's not the goal here