Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Listen it is not okay to cry during sex or to show any emotion at all, you have to be stone cold like a robot and focus only on the fuckin. Maybe letting out a beep or boop or two is acceptable, I don't know I'm not a sex pro, but it's best not to take your chances. Let me tell you I once accidentally honked real loud and that was it. The sex was gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'M THE MIDNIGHT HOUR, I CRIED.

... No that's it actually.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The OP sighed as he pulled out his penus

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You're welcome op

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Don't worry about it op. All my partners cry during sex. It's also ok to ask yourself out loud questions like "how desperate am I?"

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
OP, I'm beginning to think this didn't actually happen to you!
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/r1c4pv/i_cried_during_sex_yesterday/

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

wesleywillis posted:

The last time I cried during sex the priest told me to shut the gently caress up because nobody would believe me anyway.

I really like this joke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

sigher posted:

I really like this joke!

Thanks!! As far as I'm concerned, its probably the best post in the thread.

I'll leave it up to other goons to decide if there was a high bar to clear or not.