Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Elephant Ambush posted:

i bet it hurt pretty bad when benoit suffocated his kid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

lol everything

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

one time i was getting drunk with my boys and getting rowdy and my friend gave me a stunner and i decided to sell it because lol why not but i went down too fast and hit his shoulder and i bit into my lip and was pissing blood for the whole night. i got owned.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Harold cashing in mitb to steal the probe

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Elephant Ambush posted:

see you in 4 hours bro

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

can my friends do the needful again thank you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
anyone seen elephant ambush? his muteness speaks volumes and his silence is deafening. He has to answer for so much and yet hes. done. nothing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

anyone seen elephant ambush? his muteness speaks volumes and his silence is deafening. He has to answer for so much and yet hes. done. nothing.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

When my dad would put me in the crippler crossface

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

read the room!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

one of my friends ended up with the nickname “mouse” for literally years because he made a funny squeak noise when someone put him in a Boston crab

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat you are one nasty son of a bitch to keep getting spanked raw-bottom like this. I’m sure it was all a misunderstanding. Please clarify when you get a chance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad look y’all fr. You’re proving his point—it’s all fun and games laughing at Hulk Hogan leg dropping the twin towers but a guy makes one off-colour joke in the “edgy” forum and he pays with both rear end cheeks for a full two weeks?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

one of my friends ended up with the nickname “mouse” for literally years because he made a funny squeak noise when someone put him in a Boston crab

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

Lmao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/aBn3arQ.mp4

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

crowd begins chanting PROBE FOR E VER

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

got the tude era

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bah gawd

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Patware posted:

crowd begins chanting PROBE FOR E VER

neoaxd posted:

got the tude era

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

lol this thread

took powerbombs on multiple surfaces. on a bench, some dude's lawn, into a snowbank, onto an inflatable tube that bounced me three feet in the air and i almost landed on my bean, onto a pallet covered in barbed wire (was wearing a few layers and didn't even feel it but everyone thought I was nuts and i rode that for a while, wasnt a lot of backyard stuff around here)

took a boston crab/camel clutch combo. that sucked.

figure four is the absolute worst though. when a dude that weighs three bills puts it on you and cinches down it feels like your shin is going to splinter into a million pieces at any moment

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

oh yeah when the tiny kid, like 5'2" and 80 lbs, got my 6 foot tall sixth grade rear end up in a torture rack. such sharp shoulders.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Mods from different promotions beating his asss too. Hell yeah.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

a whole Wrestle Kingdom of owning this guy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

niennunb with the hot tag

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Elephant ambush taking a drop toe hold that leaves him lying across the middle rope. Time to dial it up

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
i was play-wrestling with my nephews in the mid-00s around the time D-X made a come back and my nephews loved getting slammed and stuff on my sister's bed because it was comfy af. I gave one of them a simulated rock bottom and he bounced off the bed and hit the floor and started crying, my sister ran in and yelled at me, and behind her i see my nephew smirking like loving eddie guerrero and i got worked by a 8 year old

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HonorableTB posted:

i was play-wrestling with my nephews in the mid-00s around the time D-X made a come back and my nephews loved getting slammed and stuff on my sister's bed because it was comfy af. I gave one of them a simulated rock bottom and he bounced off the bed and hit the floor and started crying, my sister ran in and yelled at me, and behind her i see my nephew smirking like loving eddie guerrero and i got worked by a 8 year old
lmao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

That’s a lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

lol