Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao this match was sick. Macho Man took the brass knuckles from Anderson and hit him with them then tucked them back into his jocks for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Wormskull posted:

Dusty says ‘opportunity’ and ‘situation’ about 100 times each in this PPV.

sit-ee-a-shun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddFNz1TNJQ4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On SuperBrawl VI during a nasty boys public enemy trash fight the announcers got bored and started flaming each others announcing styles lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m falling asleep but I think this is the good ole fashioned inside PPV.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pillman just pulled the fastest one in sports entertainment history.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wheneva you get that thing ready for a situation to go into a classic confrontation, your thoughts are on retaining that—but with Randy Savage and Macho Man family involved, I believe this is really going to be another… unexpected event. Right here in this big cage for the world’s title.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I’ll tell ya, this is what it’s like. It’s like when you in high school and you had your girl, and Bobby had his, and I said meet me down by the pond, in the back of the ol shed. We got an ol chicken wire cage there. Let the girls stand outside, and let’s get it on, inside.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao
(After shot of Elizabeth)
DUSTY: Boy there ain’t a blemish on her face.
TONY: She looks good.
BRAIN: Cept all that thick red lipstick—she looks like Ronald McDonald.
TONY (scolding): Would you stop.
DUSTY (threatening, low voice): Stop it.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao
(After shot of Elizabeth)
DUSTY: Boy there ain’t a blemish on her face.
TONY: She looks good.
BRAIN: Cept all that thick red lipstick—she looks like Ronald McDonald.
TONY (scolding): Would you stop.
DUSTY (threatening, low voice): Stop it.

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Looking forward to you watching Uncensored

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Unsanctioned violence, WCW takes no responsibility for the hosed up poo poo that’s gonna go down

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

Looking forward to you watching Uncensored

Epic donkey kick spot from Eddie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No damage was done in that situation there if you will. There will be damage done in this doomsday situation later.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The Ultimate Solution was originally named the Final Solution

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

herculon posted:

The Ultimate Solution was originally named the Final Solution

Dusty just called Jeeves Chives.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao announce team is on fire for this. Dub C Dub! dub C dub! Dub C dub!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Always fulla pomp n circum Stance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I got kicked in the lubimum maximum right now I guarantee I would be doubled over for… a long time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That man wanted to solilloquate and, and, and uh, you know, get in there and repitend him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh another favorite, live: “he just lined on the skwy on the way up.” I still dunno what it means. Dusty ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Run amonk lmfao. Dusty is going ham.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Madusa is smoking this fool. Hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And Mr Leslie's finest gimmick: man with pink rear end cheeks showing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

finisher was a high knee

a high knee

hiney

brilliant

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

finisher was a high knee

a high knee

hiney

brilliant

Yea lol. Brutie ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Omg the head slams off every turnbuckle. This is one of the best PPVs I ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And mama mia Booty Man era Kimberley. To quoth Dusty, “that’s really gotta tear a mudhole in Dallas’s brain thoughts right now.”

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

dusty/tony/brain really had their moments lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wormskull posted:

And Mr Leslie's finest gimmick: man with pink rear end cheeks showing.

BOOTY MAN! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY MAN! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bischoff: “World Whining Federation”, “The Ru Paul… uh, lookalike… uh, transvestite, Goldust…”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never knew until watching Nitro that throwing someone over the top rope intentionally was illegal.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

I never knew until watching Nitro that throwing someone over the top rope intentionally was illegal.

like 1/4 of the old starrcade matches have jim ross saying "Well, it was, uh, his own momentum, that carried him over, and so the match will continue."

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Yeah that was an odd WCW rule held over from the 70s/80s. I think there is a match with an nWo guy who gets tossed over the top rope and the WCW guy gets disqualified with heel Bischoff on the mic saying what a dirty move that was

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TONY: Everyone is on their feet.
BRAIN: And that’s not because these hillbillies had their furniture repo’d.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Wormskull posted:

they busted that one out in WWF too when the NWA titles were being defended on TV in 97

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

they busted that one out in WWF too when the NWA titles were being defended on TV in 97

Oh yea lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Must be some NWA keeping kayfabe thing I guess. Never seen it anywhere else.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao Brain and Dusty are awesome together with Schiavone cracking up at the insane poo poo Dusty says. And Dusty always sounds like an authority on wrestling, dangerous when he’s insulting, and having a lovely time when he’s talking poo poo and sounding insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TONY: And I wanna give the Steiners a lotta credit. They went in there and they hooked it up, didn’t they?
DUSTY (nearly unintelligible): An I guarantee tomorrow sometime, everything about this day, yea hup—they’ll be someone in there and they’ll be hookin it up. They say giddown, get on all fours and let’s do this.
BRAIN: And they may be fighting each other tomorrow on Nitro! Who knows! What’s gonna happen here anymore.
DUSTY: Get down in that referee’s position there, man, you know, get on all fours, roll em over and go to it.
BRAIN: All fours in the referee’s position!..?
DUSTY: Okay. [chokes laughing for two minutes while Tony regains his composure]
BRAIN: Oh, you must be from the Olympics.